Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Anxiety or gut feeling?

  1. #11
    Jewel, what you say makes a lot of sense. I feel I have been doing similar to this with others a lot more now. I always felt like I was with people but not cause I was just in my head thinking other things. Letting my thoughts take over instead of being with the people I was with and listening to what they were saying. Now I try to focus on what's going on infront of me instead of my head, this helps me get out of my head more and helps me see things how they really are.

    With her it's different though because I have all these thoughts and feelings built up, which is what I'm working on changing. I know I have to change my thoughts for things around me to change and I've realized living in my head isn't working and isn't going to make me happy.

    I agree I want to find new hobbies. The things I use to do for fun were taking me down the wrong path and I don't want to continue down it so I'm stopping with that. It's the only few things my friends and I would do, and I'm not sure those friends are good for me anymore. That's why I want to attract new people and friends into my life that I feel connected to and eventually will feel close to. I want to find new hobbies to focus on, but I feel just jumping into something new is going against all the advice to take inspired action? So how can I feel inspired to jump into something new? How can I feel that inspiration to know what I want to jump into? How can I feel that inspiration that's going to show me the hobbies I enjoy and bring the people I want to be in my life into It? I really like the friends I have, but sometimes it feels like I'm seeing them to not be alone. Most don't really have jobs so it's hard to go out when they have no money to be able to. I feel like my money is tight and I'm working on changing those thoughts, but it makes me feel like how can I find a hobby when it always cost money and i think how can I enjoy going to the park or anything when it's freezing out? I know I need to work on being okay with being alone and enjoying my time with myself, but it's just I like to be around people I'm close to. I want more of that in my life. I'm so confused about all of this...

  2. #12
    FallenAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    525
    Just a few clarifications of some common statements and how the Abe Teachings might put it.


    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I try to focus on other things, but in my life right now I'm not where I want to be. So it's difficult for me to find things to feel great about that can really keep my mind off things.
    None of us is where we want to be because there is always More that we are reaching for. That's part of how creation works and that is being alive. There's no place where we will get to and experience All That I Want. The Work is to get better and better at feeling satisfied and at peace about where we are while we continue to reach for More. It's difficult for you to feel great because you're not well practiced at reaching for better feeling thoughts and because you're likely reaching way too far from where you are. Jumping from "despair" to "great" is not sustainable. You need more practice with the Work, that's all. Practice is certainly something you can do.


    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I'm at a breaking point in all areas of my life
    You have a high velocity of negative thought going on right now, but you are never going to break. Telling yourself that you have a breaking point adds a fear that is unnecessary.


    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I've realized living in my head isn't working and isn't going to make me happy.
    All of us live in our heads. Our entire life is what we perceive and think. "Thinking" doesn't lead to unhappiness, your very well practiced habit of reaching for bad feeling thoughts is what leads to your unhappiness. The Work is not to "get out of your head" as many people say, but to become better at recognizing which thoughts lead to which feelings and getting more and more practiced at reaching for better feeling thoughts.

  3. #13
    Jewel M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    Jewel, what you say makes a lot of sense. I feel I have been doing similar to this with others a lot more now. I always felt like I was with people but not cause I was just in my head thinking other things. Letting my thoughts take over instead of being with the people I was with and listening to what they were saying. Now I try to focus on what's going on infront of me instead of my head, this helps me get out of my head more and helps me see things how they really are.
    Wonderful! It's a great tool to anchor...to steady yourself. It is in my heart, to appreciate this physical reality...this physical experience more deeply. Just being attentive honors that desire. You may see that it gives you so much more than you think.

    With her it's different though because I have all these thoughts and feelings built up, which is what I'm working on changing. I know I have to change my thoughts for things around me to change and I've realized living in my head isn't working and isn't going to make me happy.

    I agree I want to find new hobbies. The things I use to do for fun were taking me down the wrong path and I don't want to continue down it so I'm stopping with that. It's the only few things my friends and I would do, and I'm not sure those friends are good for me anymore. That's why I want to attract new people and friends into my life that I feel connected to and eventually will feel close to. I want to find new hobbies to focus on, but I feel just jumping into something new is going against all the advice to take inspired action? So how can I feel inspired to jump into something new? How can I feel that inspiration to know what I want to jump into? How can I feel that inspiration that's going to show me the hobbies I enjoy and bring the people I want to be in my life into It? I really like the friends I have, but sometimes it feels like I'm seeing them to not be alone. Most don't really have jobs so it's hard to go out when they have no money to be able to. I feel like my money is tight and I'm working on changing those thoughts, but it makes me feel like how can I find a hobby when it always cost money and i think how can I enjoy going to the park or anything when it's freezing out? I know I need to work on being okay with being alone and enjoying my time with myself, but it's just I like to be around people I'm close to. I want more of that in my life. I'm so confused about all of this...
    I get inspiration from everywhere. It's icy here too where I live. I dreaded going outside....because the snow has turned to ice, but the other evening I watched a women's figure skating event on TV...and they moved so gracefully on ice. The skating reminded me of some piano music I love...called December. It makes me feel as if I am skating ~ dancing on ice. All of that was enough to move me onto the icy streets….as I related the ice to music, grace and beauty. And I saw children playing in the park...smashing large puddles of ice. It has an amazing effect...it resembles broken glass. I came back indoors and felt strong, like I had overcome some great challenge....facing the cold.

    And today I turned on the TV at the perfect time…in time to listen to an inspirational lecture about a topic I am highly interested in. That only happened because I was about to take a shower, and there was no hot water...so I stopped and watched some television. The hot water was back on afterwards. (I don't think that was just a coincidence.)

    So inspiration leading you to new friendships or activities can happen that way...where one thing leads to another or makes you realize something different.

    As a child, what were your favorite things to do? They still might be your favorite things to do.



  4. #14
    Marc, I can start to change my thoughts into thinking it's effort into feeling my way through. That already feels better than effort.

    So for doing the work, when I start to think of the subject I can feel the anxiety come on. Is that when I should focus on something else and come back to it or push through that and find a better feeling thought before I focus on something else or the anxiety becomes crippling? I'm assuming that's when I reach and reach for those thoughts until one sticks.

    It feels like I have a lot of momenteum even before I start thinking about the topic. Is this because it's such a thorny topic for me that I've built it up to be more than it really is?

    An example of what I'm focused on could be that I feel so distant from my girlfriend. I feel like I'm 1000 miles apart from her and this makes me feel anxious, like it's not going to work or that were going to break up. I guess it makes me feel scared. I try to think of better thoughts like we're going through a phase, I've messed up and that's the reason she's being distant but this brings no relief. If not only makes me feel worse. I can't think of many other thoughts to try to bring relief before it becomes to much. Than I just think whatever happens happens and try to ignore it and after I start ignoring it it helps but that's not changing the issue. There's many others i could write a whole new post on all the issues I'm having.

    So if my jump is to big, and even blame and anger don't bring relief, what should I be aiming for? Am I thinking the wrong thought a for anger or blame and that's why it doesn't bring relief?

    Is there any way I can slow down all this momentum...It just feels like it becomes so much I just want to throw it all away and start over, but I can't I'm trying to accept where I'm at, but it makes me scared at the same time.

    No I am not getting on a roll about this subject, it's about other things that take my focus away from it but it's not lasting. It's short lived and than I come back down. I know this is because I'm reaching to high because I just want out of this hole. Than I blame myself that I should never of let my thoughts get this bad...how can I accept that negative emotions are my friend when it feels like they are my enemy they cause me so much pain...

    I feel it's a combination of both. The relationship topic brings me lots of panic and distress which makes me question why I'm even in one but I don't want to question it. I also think about my panic in general a lot and how stuck I feel everywhere which only adds to things.

    Yes it goes right back to what you said...I know I have to change these thoughts slowly and gradually but I just want a rush of relief and it seems to come in bits and pieces and Than comes crashing back down.

    If I'm focused on other things, I understand I can raise my vibration and that in turn will bring me more of what I want, but by doing that how can I change my vibration on all these thorny topics I'm surrounded by?

    I know this relationship isn't the most important thing in my life and I'm starting to mentally realize and believe it. I'm realizing conditions arnt changing my happiness level at all. Maybe momentarily but not lasting like I desire. I really desire to have a hobby and new friends as I said in my other post, but if I have no inspired action to go somewhere or anything, how can any of it happen? It all feels forced. I would enjoy going out places and seeing things but in the back of my head id keep thinking and looking for the new friends or anything. I know I can't do that, but that's where I'm at at the moment.

    So focusing on other things just to get away from my fear in the long run is going to make that fear go away? It's going to cause my vibration to raise around these topics? I understand the concept, I just don't fully understand how it will help raise my vibration around the topics I desire?

    Trust me I seriously want a hobby, but in my head they all cost money and money is another thorny subject, not nearly as thorny but it has a couple sharp ones. Without inspired action to go somewhere or start something for a hobby isn't it forced action? That's why I'm confused on just jumping into something new it also makes me scared that I'm just going to look for the new relationships and all I desire taking away from the point of doing them.

  5. #15
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,574
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    With her it's different though because I have all these thoughts and feelings built up, which is what I'm working on changing.
    It's not just her, they're habits of thought that you apply to a variety of topics, I think you'll find.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I agree I want to find new hobbies. The things I use to do for fun were taking me down the wrong path and I don't want to continue down it so I'm stopping with that. It's the only few things my friends and I would do, and I'm not sure those friends are good for me anymore.
    Here's what I was just talking about. Your experience of your friends is similar to that with your girlfriend. It's actually about your story/thoughts about them that as it is them. In other words, if you tell the story that your friends aren't good for you anymore, then that's what your experience has to be. The issue is that people are multifaceted, in the same way that a restaurant serves lots of different dishes. Maybe the things you used to do with your friends isn't what you want to continue, but does it necessarily follow that your friends have nothing of value to offer?

    More importantly, how does it FEEL to tell the story about how your friends aren't good for you anymore? Probably doesn't feel very good. So how can you start a story about your friends that you still believe that feels better?
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    That's why I want to attract new people and friends into my life that I feel connected to and eventually will feel close to.
    Again, you're going about it backward. You want to have different conditions to come around so you can observe them and feel better, but things don't work that way. What's the best way to attract new friends and better experiences with your friends? Find ways to feel better about the friends you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I want to find new hobbies to focus on, but I feel just jumping into something new is going against all the advice to take inspired action?
    It's not. Abraham talks frequently about getting into nature, petting your cat, finding beautiful things to be around, getting a massage, going to the beach and so on and so on and so on. They also talk about how contrast is essential to the creation process and how it's natural to sift and sort and how knowing what you don't want helps you know what you do want. They've quite bluntly put it to DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO FEEL BETTER.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    So how can I feel inspired to jump into something new? How can I feel that inspiration to know what I want to jump into? How can I feel that inspiration that's going to show me the hobbies I enjoy and bring the people I want to be in my life into It?
    You're not going to immediately because you're not in the Vortex/receptive mode, but because having nothing else to do but waiting around feeling anxious because your girlfriend hasn't texted you back is going to ensure that you're not able to get into the Vortex/receptive mode.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I really like the friends I have, but sometimes it feels like I'm seeing them to not be alone. Most don't really have jobs so it's hard to go out when they have no money to be able to.
    So here's the thing -- you talk about how you like the friends you have, and then you immediately talk about what you don't like about them. That's part of "that thing you do" that keeps you out of alignment. The answer isn't to find new friends, it's about changing your focus. What do you like about your friends? What are your favorite memories you've had with your friends? Assuming that you had a magic wand and could do what you liked, what would you want to do with your friends? None of that requires money to do. It simply requires FOCUS and a little imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I feel like my money is tight and I'm working on changing those thoughts, but it makes me feel like how can I find a hobby when it always cost money and i think how can I enjoy going to the park or anything when it's freezing out?
    More of "that thing you do." First of all, it's not always freezing, so there's that. Second, the park was only a suggestions, there are many other places you COULD go, it simply requires a little investigation on your part. Third, I also recommended the library, which I presume is heated and free. The bigger issue is that you're going to have to care enough about how you feel that you stop arguing for why you can't do things and instead start lining up with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I know I need to work on being okay with being alone and enjoying my time with myself, but it's just I like to be around people I'm close to. I want more of that in my life. I'm so confused about all of this...
    You're confused because no matter what direction you pick, you immediately argue for what's wrong with it. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE ANXIETY AND ARE CONFUSED. I like to be around people I'm close to... but they're not good for me anymore. I could go here or there, but it's too cold. There are other things I could do, but here are the excuses I have for not doing them. You leave yourself no options, so it's no wonder you feel stuck. Now that's okay, it's a reflection of where you are vibrationally, but that's a big chunk of what needs to change. It's time to stop arguing for your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    So for doing the work, when I start to think of the subject I can feel the anxiety come on. Is that when I should focus on something else and come back to it or push through that and find a better feeling thought before I focus on something else or the anxiety becomes crippling? I'm assuming that's when I reach and reach for those thoughts until one sticks.
    When you get the first twinge of negative emotion, it's fine to reach around for thoughts that feel better. You just don't want to spend too much time on the topic if you're not able to find thoughts feel better. I'd suggest about 10 minutes at the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    It feels like I have a lot of momenteum even before I start thinking about the topic. Is this because it's such a thorny topic for me that I've built it up to be more than it really is?
    Sure, because this isn't the first time you've thought about this subject. You're going to pick it up where you left off.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    An example of what I'm focused on could be that I feel so distant from my girlfriend.
    So that's a good starting place. What's that negative emotion you're experiencing when you think about her? Is it distance from HER you're experiencing? NO! Is it her distance from YOU you're experiencing? It's your distance from YOUR INNER BEING. It's you separating yourself from what your IB is thinking about her when you focus on her. So when you're finding a reason to criticize her, it feels bad because you IB doesn't ever criticize. It's never focused on what you don't want. So when you do, you're always going to feel negative emotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I feel like I'm 1000 miles apart from her and this makes me feel anxious, like it's not going to work or that were going to break up. I guess it makes me feel scared.
    Again, it feels like fear because you mistakenly think it's about whether you're with her or not, which is something you can't control. Your IB knows you can feel good about her whether she's in front of you or whether she's 1000 miles away, whether you're together or you're broken up. So when you think that things need to be a certain way in order for you to feel good, you feel how different it is that what your IB thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I try to think of better thoughts like we're going through a phase, I've messed up and that's the reason she's being distant but this brings no relief. If not only makes me feel worse.
    Part of the problem is that you think that your job is to fix her distance from you and your distance from her when none of that matters. Frankly, it doesn't matter how she feels or why she feels that way. None of that is any of your business. You're not finding relief because there's not a single thing you can do about any of that.

    Why is how she feels your responsibility? Why in the world are you the one who "messed up" and is to blame about what's going on with her? Why does she get to be in control of everything? How is that fair? Why does how you feel depend on you having to get it all "right"? Why is how she feels more important than how YOU feel? Why is ANYONE else that important?

    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    So if my jump is to big, and even blame and anger don't bring relief, what should I be aiming for? Am I thinking the wrong thought a for anger or blame and that's why it doesn't bring relief?
    I'd ask another question: How could you possibly look at what's going on and NOT find relief in anger and blame? There's so much absurdity going on in what you're presenting that I suspect that you're not letting yourself move to anger.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    Is there any way I can slow down all this momentum...
    Yes, by getting off the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    It just feels like it becomes so much I just want to throw it all away and start over, but I can't I'm trying to accept where I'm at, but it makes me scared at the same time.
    Why? What's so scary about being where you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    No I am not getting on a roll about this subject, it's about other things that take my focus away from it but it's not lasting. It's short lived and than I come back down.
    It will last longer the more you focus on those other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I know this is because I'm reaching to high because I just want out of this hole. Than I blame myself that I should never of let my thoughts get this bad...
    So how do those thoughts of blame feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    how can I accept that negative emotions are my friend when it feels like they are my enemy they cause me so much pain...
    As I mentioned, putting your hand on the hot stove is supposed to hurt. As long as you keep blaming yourself, it's going to hurt. If you want the pain to stop, stop offering those thoughts that hurt. On top of it, because pushing against your negative emotion intensifies, the logical solution would be to move in the other direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I feel it's a combination of both. The relationship topic brings me lots of panic and distress which makes me question why I'm even in one but I don't want to question it.
    Why aren't you willing to question it? You're in a relationship with someone who can't be bothered to text you back and who's always on the phone texting even when she's around. What in the world could possibly stop you from questioning that?
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I also think about my panic in general a lot and how stuck I feel everywhere which only adds to things.
    Yeah, how's that working for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    If I'm focused on other things, I understand I can raise my vibration and that in turn will bring me more of what I want, but by doing that how can I change my vibration on all these thorny topics I'm surrounded by?
    If you are offering more air time to subjects that are easier to feel better about, in your improved alignment will start affecting the other topics in your life too.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    I know this relationship isn't the most important thing in my life and I'm starting to mentally realize and believe it. I'm realizing conditions arnt changing my happiness level at all. Maybe momentarily but not lasting like I desire. I really desire to have a hobby and new friends as I said in my other post, but if I have no inspired action to go somewhere or anything, how can any of it happen? It all feels forced.
    Of course it feels forced, you've spent how much time arguing for how you simply can't do anything other than what you're doing? Can't do this, can't possibly do that, I'm stuck, I'm stuck, I'm stuck, I don't have money, it's too cold, I can't even think about going anywhere or doing anything, or even consider topics that are unrelated to things that bother me. That's what's got to change.

  6. #16
    I just wanted to add something real fast before I make any rash decisions. I will reply to all the responses once I get the chance to, but I'm in the middle of trying some excersies and I had the thought that i want to find love with someone that feels like the love I have for dogs and animals, it's unconditional pure and feels amazing. I've felt it before with my girlfriend but I haven't in a while. I feel anxious about her and more negative than good. I was thinking I should really move on and end things with her because of that. I believe I can find that love but it feels like it's not with her. I feel like I should feel different and not have the feeling I should leave her if she was the person im meant to be with or even for the time be with. I feel like I should have more happy and good times with her than being anxious and worrying about her and the relationship. It shows me I don't seem to be ready for one, and it's not fair to her or myself to stay just because I love her so much and am scared to be alone. Maybe this is something I have to face to accept It and change my thoughts. I just get scared I'm making a big mistake and that if I just keep working on things that well improve and be the couple we want. I'm so back and forth I want to find clarity.

  7. #17
    Jewel M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergrass View Post
    It shows me I don't seem to be ready for one, and it's not fair to her or myself to stay just because I love her so much and am scared to be alone.
    Here is some clarity:

    You are presently in fear...not in love.
    But you see her as a life jacket while you are drowning....and so you think..."I really need her!"
    You are your life jacket....your safety...when you know that, then you love....you do not fear.

    You can begin by seeing how you scare ~ spook yourself.
    So as you sense a bit of anxiety....you'll see that you are entertaining an uncomfortable thought.
    Look at it.
    It could be any thought...like, "My hair is not perfect."

    So we are not talking about thoughts about your relationship....but any thoughts.

    You will bump into your uncomfortable thoughts.

    One day, I was at the supermarket...and an elderly lady was just tossing her bread rolls from the bakery directly onto the dirty conveyor belt at the cash register. I had to stop myself from grabbing them and tossing them out...and getting fresh ones and placing them in a plastic baggie for her. I thought those rolls would certainly have germs from the dirty belt....and that she would get ill.

    I had to tell myself that I had no idea whether she would get ill....or whether she might be inspired not to eat them. It would have been arrogant of me to impose my limiting beliefs on her....perhaps she did not believe in germs. And how dare I decide her fate for her, you see! So I relaxed. She has autonomy to decide her own fate. And suddenly I trusted her. And maybe I did do something for her....I gave her my trust. My trust joins with her trust.

    I saw where I had a conflict. I don't believe I can catch a disease....but I do believe in having clean hands and a clean kitchen and clean utensils while I am cooking. It's just very funny. Maybe the cleanliness is just giving me a fresh space to begin creating a meal....maybe it's like a fresh canvas to paint on....as I do with my artwork. Maybe it's just clear mental space that I need....and not clear/clean outer things. Anyway....you get the idea.....I get to explore a belief. And how interesting it is...to do. It's a marvelous gift.

    Life is very beautiful in what it says to me.....through an elderly lady tossing her rolls.

    And so get inspired! Take those thoughts that come up....use them...explore them....honor them.



  8. #18
    @Jewel: You are wonderful. Very good and clear explanation .Appreciated that. I am at exactly same place of greengrass just about the health issues. I FEAR that I will have some big disease. Like, if I have some simple fever I will think something very serious and will get panic. I am on anti-anxiety medications too. I am doing the meditation (not to get relief from the anxiety) but is my daily routine.

    I tried to do what you have said 'facing belief' or 'facing fear' but it gets bigger and my body can not take and hence I have to stop immediately and thus I am back to the normal levels of anxiety. I calmly acknowledge that I do not have courage to face this 'fear' but let me try again.
    Thank You.

  9. #19
    Jewel M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    1,000
    Thank you....jaideep_v!

    Oh, I just responded to your other thread with some simple guidance, but I will write more here....though you might not need this.



    Do not allow a physical symptom to bully you….get angry…be bold! I do not mean get angry at your body….because your body is innocent. Do not allow fear to bully you. You, who are love, are greater than fear. Softening your negative conclusions about anything helps you feel more of the love that you truly are.

    You can only soften your negative conclusions if you notice them, so pay attention. Remember when you were in school and the teacher kept saying….”Pay attention!”…well life asks you to pay attention too. Do this when you are fresher….in the mornings or afternoon. By early evening or nighttime, you may be too tired to want to look at your thoughts/feelings. Tell yourself that in the morning, after hours of sleep/rest, you’ll have a fresher outlook.

    Use your knowledge to loosen from fear.

    Know that a physical symptom is a manifestation of emotional discomfort. Illness is just an energy field with information….that you maintain or transform into something else. All illness is temporary in the sense that it is happening now…it is only chronic because you keep expecting it to be there. Illness is also an expectation. Expect something else. Then allow the physical momentum of an ailment to subside…to fade from view. Know that you are the creator of your reality….the manifestation is not the creator of you. In other words, you do not have to cower before it. You are Source and only bow to Source….to the pure love that you are.

    Years ago, I watched a woman on TV who had won millions of dollars in cooking contests. She created her meals on her lopsided tiny stove …in her small kitchen with subpar appliances. That never stopped her from creating a delicious meal. She did not even complain about it, as if it weren’t even an issue. You don’t have to have all of the elite in life…..to be masterful. A real artisan knows that she/he can work with any conditions, because she/he is the Master. Don’t wait for perfect outer conditions to live your life fully….do not wait for a healthy body to appear….what would you do if your body was in complete health…do it! And if you don’t know what you would do, then realize that life moves you….and just go with the flow. Something will stimulate you.

    My mother has a bag of buttons, broken pieces of jewelry, small stones, and other oddities…and when she is inspired, she will create something out of them. She will use whatever she finds in her home to create with….nail polish….toothpicks….pieces of fabric…empty glass bottles. She is not running to the art supply store or the crafts store for material to work with. And she loves all that she creates, because she created it! She is in love with all of her creations. Even if you say one of her creations is not great, she is still in love with it. The dazed expression of pleasure on her face says it all.

    Be like her!

    Fall in love with all of your manifestations for the feedback that they give to you. They shine out your beliefs.




  10. #20
    @Jewel - Thank You for the inspiration. I can FEEL it in the words. I will change my FOCUS and everything will be perfect.

    Thank You once again. I needed this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •