Thread: Lucas' journey: Loving everyone and manifesting success

Lucas' journey: Loving everyone and manifesting success

Hi there Abe-ers!

Keeping a journal of my practice of Abe’s teachings is just about the best idea I can think of! I’m so glad i found this forum… and I feel so grateful to have found such a supportive, positive, community…

So… im working on bringing high vibration into my day, all day long, and practicing radiating love to everyone(!), while also manifesting success in my professional life (I recently started a business) and my relationships… i spend 30 minutes each day meditating and working the LoA with my vision board, and use mantras to get into alignment with God-Source throughout the day… i’ve found that using a little tally counter through the day is helpful, as it gives me an indicator of how much attention i’ve given to my practice each day…

One of the big challenges for me is overcoming the vibration of scarcity that resulted from a childhood that was, well, a bit rough… so really coming to recognise, accept and embrace the fact that God-Source is something that requires ongoing daily practice…

Anyhooo…. i look forward to reading your journals and sharing in your journeys… and Ill be keeping you posted about my practice and experiences here… thanks for being here folks!

Hugs,
    Lucas

Welcome to the Forum, LucasH, and congratulations on tending to your vibration!

Quote Originally Posted by LucasH View Post
    One of the big challenges for me is overcoming the vibration of scarcity that resulted from a childhood that was, well, a bit rough… so really coming to recognise, accept and embrace the fact that God-Source is something that requires ongoing daily practice…
    Since you're describing this as a "challenge" (and it's all right that you are) that suggests to me that you're wanting an easier way with this. That, too, is understandable because Abraham teach us that we can't effort our way into alignment. Abraham's "Step 3" of the Creative Process is Allowing which is the vibrational opposite of "efforting." So, you might have an easier time of things if you start to incorporate into your practice some of the tools and techniques that Abraham teach us. There are many practices on your list which Abraham don't emphasize in the way that other teachers of the LoA do. (We focus on Abraham's teachings here on The ABE Forum. ) One reason why Abraham don't emphasize those techniques is because those techniques don't take into account the full range of ways that they know the LoA operates. Because of that, we can find ourselves in a position of efforting in an attempt to overcome the natural effects of the LoA, which can be why we have our "challenging" experiences.

So, if you haven't already done so, I strongly recommend that you give an Abraham book a careful and thorough read. It doesn't matter which Abraham book you select because they all lay out the full framework of these teachings. But since you've mentioned "scarcity," you might enjoy MLOA*.

Enjoy!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Thanks so much for your input Wellbeing Yes, I definitely need some refreshing on the teachings... I'm halfway through the Power of Deliberate Intent right now, but it was couple of years back that I originally read LoA, so I reckon Ill go back and do some re-reading too... thanks for the pointers!

Hugs,
    Lucas

Great.

So, to help you with your practice in this thread, as you do your reading, you might want to open another thread (in the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum) with questions that arise from your reading, so that you best understand (for now) what it is you're reading (and what Abraham are saying), so that you'll have a good foundation for your practice in this thread.

Hi there Abe-ers!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2018 brings you all endless joy and abundance, and that all you desire to manifest flows into your lives...

Im still pretty new to Abraham’s teachings, but one thing that’s already become very clear to me is just how much I have manifested abundance and positivity in my life without even knowing it or being conscious of it... looking back over my time on this planet so far, there's been a lot of fear and other emotions that have resulted in certain kinds of things manifesting, but there's also been a great deal of positivity, abundance, love and wealth... there's a core part of me that has great faith and optimism, and that makes me feel happy as I start out on my journey with ABe's teachings, as it makes me see that Im making a new start in a certain way, but also building on strong foundations...

Sooooo.... today I take time to remember and feel that fact that with Source all things are possible, and with God in my corner all I desire is coming to me... I love God and God loves me .... I also see God in others and feel God's love for them, and so I am surrounded by and emanating an ocean of love in all directions

As I begin 2018, I feel all the good things that are coming... I feel the success of my business and the arrival of new clients... I feel new friends and new love coming into my life... I am grateful - so deeply grateful -for all the love and joy and abundances that is in my life and the new levels of love, joy and experience are flowing to me... thank you Source! Thank you God! I am truly, deeply blessed... and I am so grateful that you guys are here!

Hugs to all!
    Lucas