Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: disappointed that I was not fired

  1. #21
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Thanks for your respond but I don't think you understand my real issue here.
    I disagree. I think I understand the issue quite well. You want things to
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I do not understand how to utilize EGS to bring me into alignment.
    Find thoughts about the topic that feel BETTER. What's so hard to understand about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I could simply pick a small issue that I can feel good about (think funny cartoons, etc) but is this approach to go about things will solve my other topics???
    Spending more time on topics that are easier to feel good about will certainly help. The issue is that when you go back to the subject of work, it's going to be right where you last left it.
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Marc is saying any choice in life has potentials BUT where is all this talk that your IB already KNOWS your DESIRES & have LEFT them there for you ITV?
    That's all part of it. Your IB really does know what you want and how to get you from where you are to where you want to be. You've got to be willing to move in that direction vibrationally, though. The more you're willing to start finding ways to feel better about where you are, the more open you'll be to the guidance your IB is trying to give you.
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Why doesn't my IB provide me a written report copy in human language of my wish list from ITV or a written strategy of his perspective in human language, so I can pick the desired potential from this unlimited possibilities & understand his perspective of things?
    It has, several volumes, in fact. We've recommended that you read them many, many times. Abraham's written what, like 7 books already? It's not like Abraham's the only teacher offering guidance on this.

    But here's the thing -- you've got something that's even more helpful -- moment by moment, thought by thought emotional guidance on any topic you can ever choose. Abraham used to tell the story of how Jerry & Esther would play the "Hotter/Colder" game with their granddaughter, Kate. They would hide an object and Kate would go looking for it. As Kate searched for the object, Jerry & Esther would tell her whether she was getting closer or further away by calling out "You're getting warmer," or "You're getting colder." Kate would find the object every single time. Your IB is doing exactly the same thing with you. It's not any more complicated or difficult to understand than that.

  2. #22
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,281
    Originally Posted by practicebyignoring
    I could simply pick a small issue that I can feel good about (think funny cartoons, etc) but is this approach to go about things will solve my other topics???

    Stop the blatant lie!!
    You CAN FEEL better. Just shift the topic!


    To a HS who is trying to think a certain topic into place, instead of feeling better,
    because of focusing on ANY easy, happy topic.

    Abe:
    Are you presenting to us the blatant lie, the often-practiced, blatant flawed lie,
    the ridiculous, flawed, blatant, unnecessary LIE- are you presenting to us,
    this ridiculous, flawed premise, BLATANT LIE,
    that you canŽt find *A* subject, that floats your cork??

    HS
    (laughing):
    Ohh, since you put it THAT way...

    Abe:
    Because, we know better. But because you practiced being a THINKER,
    because youŽve been operating from the flawed premise of
    "I take this problem, and I will FORCE IT UP THERE
    into the receiving mode..."
    Prrrrrppprrr...
    (Esther making the sound of getting spit out OOTV)

    "IŽll take this things. IŽll force them into the receiving mode.
    This... ehhhhhhhhh..."
    Prrrrrppprrr...
    (sound of getting spit out OOTV).

    START WITH SOMETHING EASY!!!
    We KNOW youŽve got an easy thing!

    Start with something EASY. But, you must not believe that LoA abounds.
    You must not believe, that you can choose ANYTHING and set your
    vibrational tone, and everything else will follow.
    You must not believe it! Do you believe it???

    You must not believe it.
    Or it would be easy for you to find SOMETHING."

    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks , Attract and Feel Abundance - New 2016 best segment

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

    DonŽt use your unfulfilled desires to hold yourself back from being happy.
    Get ITV, in ANY way that works for you.

    And then, you can work on specifics, when you feel JOYFULLY inspired.
    But the key is to go ITV (where all your specific solutions are) AND THEN.

    Do this first step.
    And THEN.
    I can feel happy but I am also tired of waiting for my stuffs. They do come into my reality but it takes them a long time & sometimes they never come & I feel forced to settle for less than desired (such as going back to my job although I did also file for a job transfer to stop myself from being down about being in this job that I don't want anymore).
    My real issue is not to change how I feel (generally) but how can I sooth myself from not seeing my stuffs there?

  4. #24
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I have no difficulty in feeling happy but I have difficulty in justifying why my stuffs are not here yet.
    It's not hard to figure out. In fact, you spell it out quite succinctly here:
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    In a sense that I can feel happy but I am also tired of waiting for my stuffs.
    They do come into my reality but it takes them a long time & sometimes they never come.
    That's why they don't come.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    It's not hard to figure out. In fact, you spell it out quite succinctly here:

    That's why they don't come.
    If you think its easy to sooth it, how it is done? I never said I didn't know whats the issue, I only said I do not know how to sooth it.

  6. #26
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,414
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    If you think its easy to sooth it, how it is done? I never said I didn't know whats the issue, I only said I do not know how to sooth it.
    You either get off the subject or you find thoughts about the subject which still seem true to you yet which feel better than your thoughts of disappointment or absence. You find ways of feeling better about the subject without needing it to change first.

    ETA: For example:
    Which feels better?:
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    They do come into my reality but it takes them a long time & sometimes they never come
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    They do come into my reality but it takes them a long time...
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    They do come into my reality...
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    ...& sometimes they never come, which means that sometime they DO come. [WB's addition.]
    Here's another way of soothing:
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    ...& I feel forced to settle for less than desired...
    Am I really being "forced"? Is someone holding a gun to my head? What happens to me if I don't comply with this alleged force? Or is this just an amped-up, dramatic, inaccurate story I'm telling myself which doesn't feel good? Is this what-is not what I desire? Yes, of course, it is. But I'm making my decisions here. And I'm making the best decisions that I can find for myself right now....


    It just takes a willingness to feel around for a different way of looking at your what-is than you've been practicing.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    You either get off the subject or you find thoughts about the subject which still seem true to you yet which feel better than your thoughts of disappointment or absence. You find ways of feeling better about the subject without needing it to change first.

    ETA: For example:
    Which feels better?:





    Here's another way of soothing:
    Am I really being "forced"? Is someone holding a gun to my head? What happens to me if I don't comply with this alleged force? Or is this just an amped-up, dramatic, inaccurate story I'm telling myself which doesn't feel good? Is this what-is not what I desire? Yes, of course, it is. But I'm making my decisions here. And I'm making the best decisions that I can find for myself right now....


    It just takes a willingness to feel around for a different way of looking at your what-is than you've been practicing.
    Thank you WB, very much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •