Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: disappointed that I was not fired

  1. #11
    I'm not seeing the value of my IB prespective mainly because these indecisive decisions are the real issue that LOA does not provide an answer for at all although it promises that we all know what are our desires & that they are all left there for us in the vortex.
    I'm not seeing my desire clearly now (like I did say in previous threads too): If I do not feel good about stay nor do I feel good about going, then how am I going to find any benefit from practicing the LOA to bring myself closer to alignment with "my desires" if I definitely cannot seem to get an indicator on what is my true desire (to stay or to good in this example)?

  2. #12
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,281
    decide how you want to FEEL.

    thatīs all you need!
    And, this decision always must be unconditional.



    You might not know what to DO.
    But you always know how you want to feel.

    The key is, starting from the inside out.
    Often you say, “I don’t know what to do.”

    True, you don’t know what to do. There are infinite possibilities. And a bunch of them haven’t worked for you. A lot of them have been tried, and they haven’t worked under what you think are the same conditions. And so, you sort of pace around, you don’t know what to do. Sometimes you don’t even know what you want to have.

    But you always, you always, if you will stop and think about it,
    you ALWAYS know how you want to feel.

    -Abe, A New Begining 2

  3. #13
    You asked me to decide how I want to feel, that is the way to go about it.

    Okay, I want to feel good but
    do I want to feel good about staying
    or
    do I want to feel good about going?
    that I am not sure of yet
    So it does not answer my question at all.

    Sorry!

  4. #14
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,281
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    You asked me to decide how I want to feel, that is the way to go about it.

    Okay, I want to feel good but
    do I want to feel good about staying
    or
    do I want to feel good about going?
    that I am not sure of yet
    So it does not answer my question at all.

    Sorry!
    Abeīs advice is to pick what is easiest.
    DO NOT THINK ABOUT YOUR ISSUE!
    Focus on easy, sweet topics that work for you already.

    When you do that and do that and do that- in time, all "issues" will come into alignment.

    Because, the goal is to go ITV.
    HOW you get there is of no concern.

  5. #15
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I'm not seeing the value of my IB prespective ...

    That’s understandable when you’re focused on a perspective that’s very different from your IB’s perspective. To use Abraham’s analogy of the radio, when you have your dial set on 89.7, you’re not going to hear (or understand or “see”) the programming that’s being broadcast on 103.4.

    But if you can accept that there is a 103.4 and that you want to hear what’s being broadcast on 103.4 and that, as you move from your current 89.7 towards that 103.4, you will feel better, that might be enough of an incentive for you to start to move towards that 103.4 where there is value for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    ...mainly because these indecisive decisions...

    The reason that these decisions are "indecisive" to you is because you’re not lining up with them vibrationally. It’s not “these decisions” which are “indecisive.” It’s your own split energy which makes them “indecisive” to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    ...mainly because these indecisive decisions are the real issue that LOA does not provide an answer for at all although it promises that we all know what are our desires & that they are all left there for us in the vortex.

    That’s like saying, “until the programming I want on 103.4 comes down to me at 89.7 where I am, that programming I want is dead to me.” You are certainly free to say that but it’s not helpful. You might have to wait a really long time for that to happen. Even if you were to wait until you croak (and, from your IB’s perspective, it’s all right if you do), you still go to 103.4 where the programming you want is, rather than that programming comes down to you.

    As you can tell, I disagree with your conclusion that these teachings do not provide an answer for at all. It’s just that you don’t like the answer it provides. Abraham tell us that we put everything that we want, piece-by-piece, into the Vortex where it is broadcast to us constantly. If we want to understand, translate, and “see” that programming that’s being broadcast to us, it’s up to us to tune ourselves to the frequency on which that programming is being broadcast. We have an emotional guidance system which we can use to feel our way towards that programming that we want which is being constantly broadcast to us. When we’re feeling “worse,” we’re moving our tuner away from that programming that we want. When we’re feeling “better,” we’re moving our tuner towards that programming that we want. As we tune ourselves finely and consistently, we will be able to understand, translate and enjoy the programming that we want. That’s the answer.

    Now, Blaming LoA, Abraham or us is going to feel like relief in comparison to feeling Powerlessness or Despair you’ve been describing about your recent experience. That’s a step towards your IB’s perspective, although you have more relief in store for you before you attain your understanding of your IB’s perspective.

    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I'm not seeing my desire clearly now (like I did say in previous threads too): If I do not feel good about stay nor do I feel good about going,...

    That’s consistent with what you’ve been telling us. The piece that you’re missing is that you CAN feel BETTER about your decision to go back in on the next day. That shift of perspective, which would produce that BETTER would be a step away from your 89.7 towards your 103.4. Similarly, you CAN feel BETTER about your decision to leave. That, too, would be

    As Marc pointed out, it’s not the conditions or the actions--it’s not whether you stay or whether you go, which produces how you feel. It’s only ever your alignment, which you manage with your thoughts and your focus. You’ve described to us perfectly how your focus makes staying and going unpleasant experiences for you Now. (And, of course, your focus and vibration will make for unpleasant experiences for you as they manifest, just as you reported to us yesterday.)

    This is key because if you cannot yet leave (and I am NOT recommending any course of action for you), then you want the ability to feel better about the place you cannot yet leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    ...then how am I going to find any benefit from practicing the LOA to bring myself closer to alignment with "my desires" if I definitely cannot seem to get an indicator on what is my true desire (to stay or to good in this example)?

    You DO have an indicator. It’s your emotions. You can’t translate that into the definitive answer because you’re not in the vicinity of the frequency on which your answers are being broadcast to you, but you have your emotional guidance system letting you know that your answers ARE being broadcast to you (otherwise, you wouldn’t feel as crappy as you’ve been describing to us) and giving you a sense as to which direction to head. If you start off in that direction, will your “answers” become instantly clear to you? Probably not, because even though a movement from 89.7 to 90.0 is meaningful vibrational progress and will produce palpable relief, 90.0 is still a ways’ away from 103.4 where your answers are being played.

    As you make your vibrational journey, you may come to understand that your answers are not simply “Do I stay?/Or do I go?” but more varied than these simplistic ways you’re wanting to pigeon-hole them into right now.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:20 PM. Reason: Typo

  6. #16
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    You asked me to decide how I want to feel, that is the way to go about it.

    Okay, I want to feel good but
    do I want to feel good about staying
    or
    do I want to feel good about going?
    that I am not sure of yet
    So it does not answer my question at all.

    Sorry!
    Notice that the quote did not add the "about" piece that you are adding. The quote said, "You always know how you want to feel."

    You know you want to feel "good." That's great.

    So you have two choices:

    • You can pick a topic that is easy for you to feel "good" about and, when you focus on that (and truly remove your attention from this issue), you will feel the "good" that you want to feel.
    • You can continue to focus on this issue. It's all right that you're clearly not in the vicinity of "good" on this issue. But knowing that is helpful because you can feel "BETTER" on the various pieces of this issue. As you continue to feel "BETTER" and "BETTER" and so on on this issue, you will eventually find your way to the "good" that you want to feel.

  7. #17
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,281
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    So it does not answer my question at all.

    Sorry!
    The answer is to switch from being problem-oriented and in fixing-mode,
    to joy-orientated.

    The conditions, aka the stuff, the topic- really is of no concern.

  8. #18
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I'm not seeing the value of my IB prespective
    Aside from the part where continuing to offer the contradictory perspective you're offering causes you to feel exhausted and "like a rock has fallen on your head"? On top of feeling better, your IB perspective is the GPS system that leads you to what you want. As WB points out, your IB is constantly saying, "What you want is over this way!"
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    mainly because these indecisive decisions are the real issue that LOA does not provide an answer for at all[/quoe]
    Your indecision is a RESULT of how you're feeling.
    although it promises that we all know what are our desires & that they are all left there for us in the vortex.
    I'm not seeing my desire clearly now (like I did say in previous threads too): If I do not feel good about stay nor do I feel good about going, then how am I going to find any benefit from practicing the LOA to bring myself closer to alignment with "my desires" if I definitely cannot seem to get an indicator on what is my true desire (to stay or to good in this example)?
    You can't get an indicator because both choices have both the potential to please you or displease you. When you're in the mode of focusing on what you dislike and finding reasons to feel bad, you're going to find things that displease you wherever you go because every particle of the Universe has both wanted and unwanted. So if you go to work you're unhappy because they don't pay you enough, but if you quit you're unhappy because there are consequences you don't like, and if you take a day off there are howling cats. When you're tuned into that, there's just no end to displeasing things for you to experience no matter where you go. Your "true desire" isn't to stay or to go, what you experience about either is up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    You asked me to decide how I want to feel, that is the way to go about it.

    Okay, I want to feel good but
    do I want to feel good about staying
    or
    do I want to feel good about going?
    that I am not sure of yet
    So it does not answer my question at all.
    That's because whether you stay or go doesn't matter, in the bigger picture. If you decide you're going to feel better if you stay, and you find ways to feel better, then that's the right decision and things will sort themselves out. If you decide you're going to feel better if you go, and you find ways to feel better, then that's the right decision and things will sort themselves out. It's not the decision to stay or go that sorts things out, it's feeling better that is the decision that matters. It's the vibrational movement toward the perspective that your IB holds that is what has the real impact.

    Let's explain this another way. Let's say you're at a restaurant you're used to going to and you're unhappy because, without meaning to you've gotten into the habit of ording this dish you really detest. The waiter brings out the menu, and forgetting how menus work, you immediately point at this dish that you hate and proceed to tell the waiter that it's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten and how you simply cannot stand that dish. The waiter, seeing you point at the dish, proceeds to bring you that dish because pointing out a dish from the menu is how you order. So you conclude to yourself, "I can't bring myself to stay at this restaurant because they keep serving me this food that I detest." You ask yourself, "Should I stay here or should I leave? There may be another restaurant a few blocks away." What's the answer to your question? The answer is that IT DOESN'T MATTER. Whether you stay at your current restaurant or go to another one doesn't solve anything. That's because if you go to the new restaurant, pick up the menu and immediately point at this dish that you hate, YOUR EXPERIENCE DOESN'T IMPROVE. You're the one that's in charge of your experience because the restaurant brings you whatever you order. The only way to have something more to your liking IS TO START CHOOSING DIFFERENT FOOD, which is going to work whether you're here, there, or somewhere else.

    The way you do that in vibrational terms, is to find ways to FEEL BETTER.

  9. #19
    Thanks for your respond but I don't think you understand my real issue here. I do not understand how to utilize EGS to bring me into alignment. I could simply pick a small issue that I can feel good about (think funny cartoons, etc) but is this approach to go about things will solve my other topics???

    Marc is saying any choice in life has potentials BUT where is all this talk that your IB already KNOWS your DESIRES & have LEFT them there for you ITV? Why doesn't my IB provide me a written report copy in human language of my wish list from ITV or a written strategy of his perspective in human language, so I can pick the desired potential from this unlimited possibilities & understand his perspective of things?

  10. #20
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,281
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I could simply pick a small issue that I can feel good about (think funny cartoons, etc) but is this approach to go about things will solve my other topics???
    Yes, Yes, yes, yes YES!!!! Y. E. S.


    Our strongest wanting for you is that you lighten up!

    In other words, spend more time looking for things to laugh about and play with. Play your way through this. It really is the key. When you follow your bliss, it is always an easy journey.

    - Abe, 9/4/93


    Donīt use your unfulfilled desires to hold yourself back from being happy.
    Get ITV, in ANY way that works for you.

    And then, you can work on specifics, when you feel JOYFULLY inspired.
    But the key is to go ITV (where all your specific solutions are) AND THEN.

    Do this first step.
    And THEN.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •