Thread: 2018 New Year Appreciations

2018 New Year Appreciations

My, I had a whirlwind of a year last year, but 2018 is going to be so much better!

I love being in the sun in the winter. I love how warm it is here. I love being back home. I love how comfortable my hometown is. I love returning to the place I was born and grew up, and finding it so comfortable and easy. I love my new home on wheels. I love being able to travel anywhere I want, to stay where ever I want, however long I want, and to leave as the inspiration strikes me. I love the spot I am staying at right now. I love this beautiful view of the city. I love seeing the fireworks last night, on New Years, all across the city and I loved watching it from my window! I love my dog and how happy and joyful she is. I love how my dog just wants to meet everyone she sees and is so happy to meet new people. I love how many people also want to meet her and share in her joy! I love watching my dog explore new places and new parks and new smells. I love watching how excited she gets when she discovers a new place. I love the peace and quiet of the desert. I love discovering the peace and quiet of the desert as I never knew it before, even when I lived here and grew up here. I love being so far from the city, but so close to satisfy all of my needs. I love this new year, and all the potential it has for me. I love all the inspiration flowing through me to start this new life. I love coming out of the woodwork and finding all of my friends waiting for me, so happy to hear from me and so eager to see me. I love this forum, I love this place where so many like minded, joyful people share in this experience. I love the administrators for creating and keeping this place for us. I love all the stories of happiness and manifestations and joy that everyone here shares. I love how inspired I am by all these stories. I love the opportunity to share mine as well, as it makes me so much happier about my own life and all the wonderful things that have manifested. I love that there is a whole world waiting for me to explore, and I also love being exactly where I am, right now, right here.

Welcome back to the Forum, BlissDisc!

Thanks WellBeing!

Oops, meant to do this rampage daily in 2018. Oh well, only live in the present!

I am loving the sun coming through my windows this morning. I love watching my cat enjoy the sun. I loved taking my dog to the park this morning. I loved meeting a couple with dogs, and loved watching my dog make a new friend of a beautiful half husky/half wolf who is normally "shy". I loved watching my dog gleefully run around the soccer field, watching her run as fast as she can with the happiest look on her face. I love my new computers, and love how easy it was to get fixed when I messed it up. Even though I was a bit frustrated when I broke it, I love that the universe showed me how easy it was to get help, and how easy it was to right the computer again. I loved that the gentleman helping me, Andrew, made everything so easy, fixed everything so fast and efficiently, went above and beyond to help me. I loved that this little problem took me into the city and into a new mall I've not seen before, and how fun it was watching all the people shopping and enjoying this place. I love that my plans after I leave this city suddenly revealed themselves this morning, and I am so excited for the next leg of this adventurous journey. I love that this forum exists, and helps bring together all the like-minded and intended Abe-rs between the workshops and cruises.