Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working through my vibrations

Working through my vibrations

Hi there! I have a series of topics/subjects that I want to clean up and Iím going to clean them up on a private document and then post them here. There will be times when I just canít seem to completely feel better or relief which I think is super important and I would like advice on what to do, please.

I have the urge right now to complain about how hard it is to do the work LMAO but Iíll refrain.

Okie doke, thanks!

Mr. T- Stage 1

Okay, Iíve worked on this subject already but it just keeps popping up, nagging me. Iím not sure if itís because Iím still talking to this person (letís call him Mr.T) or because I havenít found true relief. Like itís super frustrating to go back up and down and not truly know where I am on the dang EGS scale. Iím frustrated, truly. I think for certain topics, I just need to write out how I feel and not pay attention to the scale and just feel better. This is one of them. I think I just need to really dissect and go really deep to make sure I find a better feeling thought for a lot of the things Iím going to write below. I have attempted to do this on my own. This subject, Iím not sure what it is, but Itís not being shifted. Iíve taken naps, and distracted myself.

So let me begin:

*quick background story* Mr. T and I are fwb. Thereís not really a true future for us, honestly, heís not who I really really want to be with or marry. But, I do enjoy our friendship and I feel like that might end and I donít want it to.**

AnywaysÖ Iím gonna write what I observe and how it makes me feel:

I feel as though Mr.T doesnít want to try with us. I feel like Iím being annoying or trying too hard. I feel jealous about his girlfriend. I feel as though he would never, ever text her the way he texts me. Iím scared that heís really going to throw this friendship away. He doesnít care for me as much as I care for him.

I feel as though Mr.T doesnít want to try with us.There are times when he doesnít really try in the conversations and Iím always the one striving to keep the conversation going.The fact that he mentioned the ending of our friendship later on or just us not really lasting really hurted my feelings. I spoke to him about it but I still feel like weíre not getting anywhere. Idk.

There are times when he doesnít really try in the conversations and Iím always the one striving to keep the conversation going. Itís like, whatís the point of continuing this?

The fact that he mentioned the ending of our friendship later on or just us not really lasting really hurted my feelings. This thought really just hits me hard in the heart. Itís like thereís a knot there. It doesn't freaking feel good at all. Idk what this is. Idk why this hurts so freaking much but it hurts me to the core. This thought needs to be worked on.

The fact that he mentioned the ending of our friendship later on or just us not really lasting really hurted my feelings. How does this make you feel Chrissy? Not one bit damn good at all! I feel like crap, like Iím nothing. For someone to not want to value me enough to make our friendship last, hurts. It feels like abandonment. I donít have much friends and I speak to Mr.T every single day! I will be lonely and Iím afraid of that. I felt really comfortable just being able to have someone to talk to. Itís nice and I enjoyed it. I enjoy his company greatly and I feel like this experience is gonna be taken away from me. If I feel this strongly, how can he not????

*right now my eyes are getting a bit misty*

This brought out a whole bunch of clarity for me. I was only getting onto the surface of things. Now, by going deeper into each though, seeing why they're there and where they originate from, I can actually find true relief. Iím gonna go ahead and distract myself and then go to bed because I donít want to continue this, Iíll finish it tomorrow morning when I feel a bit better, but for now, the knot in my chest isnít as bad as before.

With this work, Iím realizing more and more that Iím literally my own therapist. I canít just avoid things that give me discomfort. I have to dive deep into them and clean them up.

Mr. T- Stage 2

Decided to feel a bit better before I head off to bed.

• The fact that he mentioned the ending of our friendship later on or just us not really lasting really hurt my feelings. How does this make you feel Chrissy? Not one bit damn good at all! I feel like crap, like Iím nothing. For someone to not want to value me enough to make our friendship last, hurts. It feels like abandonment. I donít have much friends and I speak to Mr.T every single day! I will be lonely and Iím afraid of that. I felt really comfortable just being able to have someone to talk to. Itís nice and I enjoyed it. I enjoy his company greatly and I feel like this experience is gonna be taken away from me. If I feel this strongly, how can he not????
      • At least I can feel emotions and I know my guidance system is up and running. I'm not burying anything and Iím willing to work through it and feel good. I can identify some of these thoughts that are around insecurity. I wasnít sure before, but now I can identify what Iím feeling. Powerlessness seems pretty strong as well. Fear on being alone might be something I need to work on. Or self-esteem. These things build up causing me to feel this what about Mr. T. My feelings are whatís causing all of this to happen. There are deeper issues that need to be worked on.

Quick update: this is too funny, but sad as well. So Mr.T decided to end things, not surprised because Iíve built a boatload of momentum for this but it still hurts. Overall for this subject I feel powerless because I feel like thereís nothing I can do. Iím going general in my beard for now, but tomorrow Iíll actively work on it.

Iím distracting myself by watching the X-Files lmaaoo

Update: so I was listening to music and I started to daydream (this is normal for me) and I saw myself with my ideal guy and Mr.T is in the same room as well, and honestly it just felt good.

This made me feel good because I felt like I was making Mr. T jealous (revenge on the scale) and at the same time I was focusing on my dream guy. Iím feeling much much better tbh!

Let's put that in Abraham terminology....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyCarter View Post
    ...so I was listening to music...
    "...so I decided to take my hand off of this hot stove, so I decided to Distract Myself by listening to music..."

...and I started to daydream...
    "...because I had taken my hand off of my hot stove, I had let go of my cork. My cork, doing what corks do when they are not held under the water, started to rise. I had Allowed myself into the receptive mode. I started to receive blocks of thought..."

...(this is normal for me)...
    "...(this is normal for me. And I am acknowledging that this, the receptive mode is normal for me.)..."

...and I saw...
    "...and I translated my blocks of thought..."

...and honestly it just felt good.
    "...and I paid attention to my emotional guidance as I was doing it. honestly, it just felt good, which tells me that my cork had risen. My honest good feeling tells me what kind of receptive mode I was in, which was a receptive mode of my improved vibration. And I felt the relief of that. I did this deliberately, consciously and with the intention of feeling better and I was effective in fulfilling my intention."

Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Let's put that in Abraham terminology....

"...so I decided to take my hand off of this hot stove, so I decided to Distract Myself by listening to music..."

"...because I had taken my hand off of my hot stove, I had let go of my cork. My cork, doing what corks do when they are not held under the water, started to rise. I had Allowed myself into the receptive mode. I started to receive blocks of thought..."

"...(this is normal for me. And I am acknowledging that this, the receptive mode is normal for me.)..."

"...and I translated my blocks of thought..."

"...and I paid attention to my emotional guidance as I was doing it. honestly, it just felt good, which tells me that my cork had risen. My honest good feeling tells me what kind of receptive mode I was in, which was a receptive mode of my improved vibration. And I felt the relief of that. I did this deliberately, consciously and with the intention of feeling better and I was effective in fulfilling my intention."

Good for you.
    Thank you, WellBeing.

So, Iíve been seeing so many posts on social media (need to spend less time on there tho) about self love. I donít really have much self love for myself and that affects other subjects in my life. Iíbe decided, (I feel as though my inner being is giving me these messages) that I will just work on things that have been affecting me- self love, beauty, body etc... I donít have to worry about Mr. T for now or any other guy because I know if Iím not focused on relationships for now and work on myself, my vibrations for relationship will rise.

Quick question: what is self love? What does it entail? Like how do you reach it? Does it involve everything? Every subject?

Quick question:...
    If your quick question is for us, you might be relieved to know that Abraham don't really ask us to "work" on self-love because it's hitting a hot stove too head-on for most of us. Most of us "know" too much, have too much information or "evidence" to really, really support our current opinions of ourselves.

Instead, Abraham teach us to reach for and tune ourselves to the perspective of our IBs who ALWAYS Love us. When we are able to do that, then we also come to understand that we ourselves are Love living in a universe based on Love (PPE). And when you think about it, can there be an act which represents "self-love" better than finding your way to make your experience feel better in this moment? That's all that Abraham ask us to do. Most people miss that important point and turn these teachings into a sort of magic spell to get their stuff. All Abraham teach is to feel as best we can in this moment, and in this moment, and this moment, and this moment (Abraham might joke, "This could take a while.") As you do so, you're tuning--in the best way you can in that moment--to the perspective of your IB, the You who is loving you. That seems to me to be a pretty good definition of "self-love," don't you think?

So, from an Abraham perspective, "how do you reach it?" A: Find ways to feel better about whatever it is you're focusing upon.

Like how do you reach it?
    Find ways to help yourself feel better, just as Abraham teach us. Most "muggles" think that's through action, but Abraham teach that we create our emotions through our alignment, which we can manage directly through our thoughts. So, you might as well go where you have the most leverage, where you're creating your emotions. Just like you've intended to do here.

Does it involve everything? Every subject?
    Everything that you might be involved with or interested in, yes. Because in your involvement with or interest in, you are projecting your "self" into those things. If you're not including it in your focus, then you can say that it's not part of your "self."

And the nice thing about this perspective is that if it's easy for you to feel better about the dishes that you're washing right now (or about to wash), that's an opportunity for you to practice your "self-love." That might be easier for you than the intense "INNER WORK" that a lot of others turn this topic into.

We've had lots of discussions about this topic here on the Forum. You'll have fun using the Forum search engine to find those for your additional reading. You might enjoy: