Thread: Panic of having a baby! Is it possible to manifest the child we want?

Question Panic of having a baby! Is it possible to manifest the child we want?

Hi everyone!

I read a lot of posts here in the forum (my place to go to find guidance in abe's teachings) but didn't find an answer to my doubt.

So, the other day I was thinking and trying to understand why do I have this panic to become a mother, I don't really recall a traumatic experience, at least not in this life, or maybe I just blocked it and trully don't remember?. I know I hate everything that has to do with physical pain. Never been in a hospital to stay there for more that 3 hours, just go to the usual doc visit, thank God (just to visit family or friends, but even that I try to avoid, it makes me sick just by the idea of having to go to a hospital). I get nausea just by thinking in labor and everything that has to do with it, to be honest, I find it very disgusting and unnecessary. Why do we have to go into that to have a child? That, I never understood. The only reason I could think of, is to demonstrate yourself what you are capable of doing for a loved one, but hey, I do anything for my family and even my dog (and I didn't have them) especially my dog, cause he is the closest thing to a child, that I have with me. I love him as a child, people might not understand, but that's my feeling.

Still, would love to be able, first, to understand why I feel this way towards pregnancy, labor and motherhood. And second, I would love to make a decision from a place of love. I haven't had a child because of a place of pain and fear, not because I am convinced that I don't want to be a mother. I want to change that.

And third, I also learned that, if I happen to become a mother, would love a baby girl... why? I don't know, I even dreamt of a little girl in different dreams, same girl. She even had a name. Is it possible to manifest a specific child? If it is, how can I do that? All the people I know that had babies, they are ok with whatever they had, and I trully feel weird for wanting a baby girl. Or will the universe send me whatever it considers to be better for me? The other day I just said, that I would love a baby girl as long as we are both happy of having each other, and enjoy our moments together.

Some ladies that I love, and that had children, have experienced having bad relationships with them. WHY? they will do anything for their children and they are just ungrateful to their mothers. I know that if I fear experiencing this, I will experience. This is another reason why I haven't become pregnant, until I clean this.

Any insights on this? Thank you!

Thank you very much!

k-mila

Quote Originally Posted by k-mila View Post
    So, the other day I was thinking and trying to understand why do I have this panic to become a mother,...
    Because you think thoughts about the process and about what you think it entails and those thoughts don't agree with the thoughts that your IB is thinking about those topics. That difference of opinion produces the negative emotion that you're calling "panic," which is your emotional guidance letting you know about your momentary misalignment with your IB on these topics. You give us some examples here in your post about what some of those thoughts are.

The point that I'm not hearing in your post is what you're doing to tend to your alignment, in response to your guidance. After all, that's what Abraham teach us to do. From your post, it seems you're more interested in figuring this out or getting to the bottom of this. Abraham don't encourage such an exercise because they know that the LoA will bring us more to figure out (which you can see by how your post unfolds) and that the LoA ensures that there is no bottom.

I don't really recall a traumatic experience, at least not in this life, or maybe I just blocked it and trully don't remember?.
    You don't need to have had a traumatic experience in order to practice yourself into unwanted momentum. You can traumatize yourself with uncomfortable thoughts until you get really, really good at it. You'll have emotional guidance every step along the way, letting you know that's what you're doing. That's why the thoughts are "uncomfortable." You can--for a variety of your own reasons--ignore or tolerate the "uncomfortable" of your thoughts and continue to think them anyway. But Abraham would remind you that your reasons aren't more important than your own alignment.

Why do we have to go into that to have a child?
    Maybe we don't. Maybe you're too busy observing what others are creating for themselves, allowing them to create your reality for you, rather than deliberately reaching for and focusing yourself towards a reality that you want.

The only reason I could think of, is to demonstrate yourself what you are capable of doing for a loved one,...
    "Demonstrate"? To whom? It's not like the doctors take away the child if you don't "perform" well during childbirth. And if you don't need to demonstrate your worthiness to Source, who KNOWS your worthiness, as Abraham repeatedly and emphatically reminds us, then logically, you wouldn't need to demonstrate your worthiness to be a parent. In my country, you need a licence to be able to do just about anything, except to give birth to a child. That seems to be the only thing that my country doesn't require a licence for. So, maybe you might want to first check in with your emotional guidance system to see if this is a thought that's pointed towards your Wanted or towards your Unwanted. Once you've done that, you might then want to decide if you want to continue to think this thought. If you decide that you would no longer like to continue to think this thought, you might want to examine the "logic" behind this thought, so that you can shift your focus and your thought towards a thought you DO want to think. A thought which feels better to you.

but hey, I do anything for my family...
    Except go to the hospital to have a family, we heard you. That's all right, but that's an instance of your vibrational gap which is contributing to your emotional guidance of "panic."

Still, would love to be able, first, to understand why I feel this way towards pregnancy, labor and motherhood.
    Again, that's not the sort of analysis and excavation of history that Abraham encourage. Nor is it necessary in order to be able to do your vibrational "work." However, if that's something that you insist upon wanting, there are many, many analysts who would be more than happy to play that game with you, so you might look there.

As far as this "work" is concerned, there is no need for this sort of analysis that you're doing. Abraham used to compare our emotional guidance system to the GPS systems in our cars. Your car's system knows where you presently are. When you program into the system your desired destination, the system simply calculates the route and offers you the direction. It doesn't analyze why you are where you are. It doesn't ask what you were doing there. It doesn't want to know how long you've been there or who's been there with you. It doesn't ask how you came to be there. You simply identify your desired destination, it calculates the route and you follow its directions as best you can. If you should not follow its directions for a moment, it doesn't pitch a fit or insult you. It simply recalculates a new route to get you back on track.

And second, I would love to make a decision from a place of love.... I want to change that.
    Then, take your vibrational journey from panic to Love. You have an Emotional Guidance Scale you can use as your road map. You have a list of resistant thoughts in this post alone (and more, if you start paying attention to them). You have a bunch of Abraham Processes to help you with your vibrational journey.

And third, I also learned that, if I happen to become a mother, would love a baby girl... why?
    "Why?" doesn't matter. Why do you prefer chocolate to vanilla (or vice versa)? "Why?" doesn't matter.

Is it possible to manifest a specific child?
    Direct from the "mouth" of Abraham:

The Essence of My Every Desire Can Be Fulfilled... If your time-space reality has the wherewithal to inspire a desire within you, it is our absolute promise to you that your time-space reality has the ability to deliver, in full-manifested form, the reality of the desire it has inspired. Any and all desires can be fulfilled unless you are holding yourself out of alignment with your own desire. The feeling of competition or shortage, or limitation of resources, means you are out of alignment with your own desire.--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships #685

If it is, how can I do that?
    Line up with the child that you've put in your Vortex.

That's not a dismissive answer. There is no "I want this gender baby" Process from Abraham. Abraham's only one answer is Step 3 - Line up with the child that you've already created and put in your Vortex.

Or will the universe send me whatever it considers to be better for me?
    It sounds like it's time to review the original 3 Steps of the Creative Process:

Step 1-You Ask. You Ask.
    Step 2-It is Given. What's the "It"? What is Given to you? What you Asked. When is it Given to you? In the very moment of your Asking.
    Step 3-You Allow. Line up with what you've Asked for which is waiting for you in your Vortex.

Look at Step 2. The universe gives you what you've Asked for. Every time.

Some ladies that I love, and that had children, have experienced having bad relationships with them. WHY?
    Because that's the reality that they have created for themselves. They probably didn't create those realities for themselves on purpose but they did create them. You have the ability to create your own reality.

But there's a trap in your question because it's almost like you're saying "I want a baby, but only if I'm going to have a good relationship with them." That's a flawed premise. You may recall this flawed premise from our conversations about your spouse. That flawed premise goes "I need you to jump through my hoops so that I can feel better." And you'll recall that, as far as these teachings are concerned, that's not the case. You can tend to your own alignment first no matter what your child does/says/be's.

So, you've wisely touched upon a few areas that you'd like to soothe and shift. How would you like to proceed with that?