Thread: To sell or not to sell

To sell or not to sell

Greetings

Super in and out of my vortex on this one. Manifested a house in the Caribbean. Yup, I did it..manifested a boatload of money and built my dream house. LOVE the house love my plants love the sea...but, tired of the island and the expense of going back and forth (moved back to the USA FT but am on island 16 weeks a year). I feel happy thinking about selling and using the money to create a new home somewhere else. I have asked the universe to send a lovely buyer who will love my house and plants. But...

I am fretting over many "what ifs"..what if they cut down my mango and tamarind trees to put in a pool...what if I miss my island..what if I never manifest another Caribbean house...

I vacillate between enthusiasm and trusting the universe, to complete sadness thinking about selling and leaving the island. I don't think I'd ever go back. And that's ok but...

I am super in love with my house...my daughter feels the same.

The biggest reason I am selling is the cost to maintain and 5k worth of airline tickets a year to get there is putting me in a financial crunch.

Sigh..reading my words I realize what's going on here but I am going to post this and see what the group can share for amazing Abe wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Anahid View Post
    To sell or not to sell
    How you're approaching this right off the bat is what's tripping you up.

Abraham's "only one answer" is "Get ITV, and then..." from that place of alignment receive your inspiration of what to do next.

Your own attempt to figure this out with your mind is getting in the way of your alignment. You're thinking a whole bunch of thoughts for reasons other than how they feel. Since many of those thoughts are resistant thoughts, your vacillating is interfering with your alignment, so you can't tune into the answer that you've already put in your Vortex.

Find your alignment first. You might have to get off of this topic in order to find your alignment. Find your alignment first, because that's where all your answers are (not just this one). If you're willing to tune into your alignment for the sake of your alignment and you do for long enough, you can be inspired to what you have decided you already want.

Another piece of this that's getting in your way is that you have a Belief that there's a "wrong" answer. "You cannot get it wrong."--Abraham. So, you may want to soothe and shift your Belief, while you're at it.

I forgot to mention your other Abraham option, which can be handy if you are in a financial crunch which truly forces a decision right now of you.

That approach is reach for your alignment, then make the "best" decision that you can within your deadline. Then line up vibrationally with your decision. Again, there is no "wrong" answer so it really doesn't matter which you pick. Which you pick doesn't lead you to your joy (or success or love or....). It's your alignment which brings all that, as well as money to maintain your house if that's what you wanted to do.

In short, time to do your vibrational "work."

that's what I need, WB, thanks for taking the time..a big "ahhhhh...."

"The biggest reason I am selling is the cost to maintain and 5k worth of airline tickets a year to get there is putting me in a financial crunch."

Great that you manifested your dream home in the Caribbean!!! Great going!! You obviously know how to do that, yes?

And now you want to sell cuz of the $5000 cost of airline tickets? That must be such a small sum compared to what you manifested to build your dream home so could feel easy, no?

Personally, I'd line up with manifesting the airline tickets and THEN make up my mind about what I WANT to do.

Could this be a nudge to continue to line up with more abundance? (And you already know how!)

Quote Originally Posted by Evita View Post
    "The biggest reason I am selling is the cost to maintain and 5k worth of airline tickets a year to get there is putting me in a financial crunch."

Great that you manifested your dream home in the Caribbean!!! Great going!! You obviously know how to do that, yes?

And now you want to sell cuz of the $5000 cost of airline tickets? That must be such a small sum compared to what you manifested to build your dream home so could feel easy, no?

Personally, I'd line up with manifesting the airline tickets and THEN make up my mind about what I WANT to do.

Could this be a nudge to continue to line up with more abundance? (And you already know how!)
    She also mentioned that she was "tired of the island" which I think is more to the point than the cost of tix. And a reason to pull up and leave.

If I were you I would focus on my vibration, on the emotional journey, rather than the action journey, for a while.

Aim to be super in the vortex, and super in the vortex, fun.

Soothe yourself as much as you can.

Go general and downstream.

GO wouldn't it be nice, rather than what if!

You do not have to make a decision, now!

You can trust your inner being knows the solution, and its in the vortex.

And that your work is simply to get into that vibration, and follow your inspiration.

To get in your vortex, where the clarity IS.

Dont ask yourself a question when you are out of alignment.

Get into alignment and let the answer unfold naturally.

Get into the vortex, where all the solutions, and ideas, and inspiration ARE.

Write lists of appreciation and use your love of this place to tune you UP.
    And trust that you WILL be inspired, and KNOW.

Let it LIGHT UP for you.

From within.

Mediate, get into your BEING, and out of the mind chatter.
    Let your heart lead you.