Thread: Relationship with Source

Relationship with Source

Abe talk about the most important relationship to have is our physical relationship with Source/inner being/higher self... What exactly does that mean and how do we achieve it?

That’s a broad question. Perhaps the best way to answer that is to read one of the books, AAIIG, in particular. Abraham spends the entire book explaining exactly that.

Thanks Marc. I was just hoping for a few generalizations, but I do still have the book...

Quote Originally Posted by lainey View Post
    I was just hoping for a few generalizations
    Okay.
    What exactly does that mean
    Abe has suggested that the most helpful intention is, "Nothing is more important than that I feel good."

how do we achieve it?
    By finding ways to feel better/good.

How's that?

Made me smile...thank you!

Abe talk about the most important relationship to have is our physical relationship with Source/inner being/higher self... What exactly does that mean
    and how do we achieve it?
    It means to raise your vibration to match the IB-frequency. For me steady daily meditation works best.

Thanks Manakaname....excellent suggesion. I'm going to try that again...

Abe talk about the most important relationship to have is our physical relationship with Source/inner being/higher self... What exactly does that mean and how do we achieve it?
    What you are asking about here is our relationship with our Source inner being.

This means, a couple of things.

First, it means that you need to understand that there IS ANOTHER aspect to your being.
    One that is Broader, larger, wiser, eternal, loving Source energy, non physical part of YOU.

Second, it means that you understand that this part of your being, holds a vibration of pure unconditional love, from which it never deviates.

Third, it means that you understand your EMOTIONS....and so your emotional guidance.
    You understand that your emotions are indicators to you, of how MUCH of the energy of the broader perspective you are allowing to flow through, you in any moment.

We always HAVE a relationship WITH our Source Being, but this question is about HOW MUCH of that part of us, we are letting IN.

And our emotions indicate to us, how much we are letting IN.
    How much of the PERSPECTIVE of source we have, and so how much of the ENERGY of Source we are letting IN.

Its all about our perspective, and how much it is in sync with the perspective of that broader part of us. Think of it, like thinking in alignment with god, with Source energy. When you ARE doing so, you feel it in the form of positive emotion. When you love someone, you feel as source feels.

The way we "achieve it", therefore, using your question, is be being aware of how we feel emotionally, and thinking thoughts that align with the perspective that our inner being holds.

Its about ALLOWING the energy of "who we really ARE" to flow through us fully.
    A easy way to say it is, allowing the PERSPECTIVE of Source. Which allows the energy of Source, because it is the same thing.....energy, thought, perspective.

And our emotions indicate to us our PERSPECTIVE, and how it is syncing up with Sources.

So we "achieve it" by being AWARE of how we are feeling, and caring about how we feel emotionally, because we understand, that when we feel good we are allowing, and when we feel bad we are pinching ourselves off from it.

Keep reading, and learning....and it will all become crystal clear to you.

All the best.

This thought came to me in the bath this morning!

What it really means; is to really CARE about how you feel.

That what matters MOST to you, is the vibration that you are offering....your mood, your attitude, your emotion.