Thread: My PhD is within sight!!!!!!!!!

Cool My PhD is within sight!!!!!!!!!

I've been explaining and retelling my contrast filled story for years on why I don't already have my PhD. All the ways in which it's been impossible for me to get into the ONE school that has my major....... blah blah blah

I decided 3 weeks ago out of the blue to try again to apply. This was the sequence of events that followed that truly showed me the Universe is working for me:

I looked up the requirements, deadline was in 3 weeks! YESSS! Perfect timing!
    I looked up the prerequisites, missing some, but they give you the option of completing them in the 5 months before the program starts!!!! YESSSS!!! Perfect!
    I looked up the testing prerequisites. NO TESTING OR EXAMS REQUIRED!!! Shocking for this PhD program but works out PERFECT for me because I only had 3 weeks until the deadline and exams are only offered 2x a year.
    Now, I didn't have the money for the application ($250) because I didn't plan on applying originally, but after doing some digging on the website I found they offered a FEE WAIVER based on a short explanation of your finances! I applied for it and was told it takes 2 weeks to be approved (cutting it close). I was approved the next day! YESSSS!!!!
    Finally, I submitted my application, transcripts, and I was done with the process!

Contrast: I started doubting myself after submitting my application. Sure enough, it was rejected and returned to me for missing transcripts from schools that didn't even contribute to my original degree, oh well! I only had one week left before the deadline to have 3 transcripts submitted and received. As each day went by I was sweating bullets, it was down to this! I knew the idea of three schools printing transcripts, putting them in the mail, and sending them across the country to be received and processed by another school in a mere 5 days would be a belief that would be hard for me to bridge. So I started releasing and trying my hardest to relax until the final day, which was today. Still no transcripts received. (I had allowed contrast to mess with me all week. I was already falling from 3,000 feet, just hold on it will be over!)
    I cleared my head and started thinking. The universe wouldn't lead me this far without another option. As Abraham always states, for every desire there are hundreds of ways it can manifest. So on the last day (today), I started digging on the website to find out if I can still submit my application without the transcripts, to be processed later.
    I found out today that I CAN! WOW!!! The Universe is really on my side!

Things are really working out for me!!!!!
    Next step is an interview before acceptance.
    I'm visualizing everyday getting that email!!!!
    Will keep you all updated on this fun journey!

, thank- you for sharing this great news of focus and joy . I love it!!

Keep focused clearly.

And remember your mantra "I CAN" and "The universe is on my side" and "things are always working out for me"

General.
    Positive.
    Alignment.

Yes, the universe, or your broader, wiser, eternal loving, Source inner being; knows what you WANT, and where you are in relation to IT.....and how to get YOU THERE.

Alignment is the KEY.

Thank you lemon-up! Thank you for the great advice songbird!

OMG as soon as I wrote the thank you's above.... I logged into my application just to make sure everything submitted correctly. Remember the deadline was yesterday at midnight, well they changed it! NEVER has this happened before for this program. They extended it for another month! More then enough time for my transcripts to be accepted (even though they said it would be fine without). The universe is making some moves for me! I am in awe.
    I cannot wait to let you guys know that I got the email!

That is wonderful. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us.

Such alignment, in manifestational form!

Need some help guys!
    So I've had a rough few days, (going to keep it as general as I can) several events occurred to family members that have left me spiraling downhill today and then I got the email for the PhD program. As soon as I saw that it came in today when I was at my worst I knew that I didn't get in. They didn't even review my application, they just rejected it based off one requirement that I thought they would overlook. I'm upset for letting the events that happened to my family and my response to them affect my entrance into the PhD program. I know that the universe can still deliver if I'm willing to put in the work. Any suggestions on processes that might work for this or things to focus on?

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestingife View Post
    Any suggestions on processes that might work for this or things to focus on?
    Find thoughts which still seem true to you (about your manifestation, about your program, about your family's events and your response to them, etc.) yet which feel better. Almost all of the Processes can help you do this, so it's less important which Process you select. It's more important that you accomplish your vibrational shift by feeling better​.

Thank you for the advice WellBeing. I'm starting to feel better from the events that transpired yesterday and I know tomorrow will be an even better day. I look forward to my vibration shifting for the better and I plan on relaxing more on this subject. Thanks again.