Thread: Source freaking loves me

Source freaking loves me

You guys! Life is so freaking good. About two weeks ago I decided to make a commitment to my alignment. To begin each day with meditation and prioritize feeling good. And I love all the winks from the universe that just keep coming.

1. Watching winter Xgames one night the commentator describes an athlete from New Zealand as a Kiwi and for some reason it makes me so happy. That word. I even commented to my husband how much I just adore the word kiwi and how cool it is that New Zealanders can call themselves that. Next day at the grocery store, I was dashing in and out for potatoes for dinner. My three year old very randomly and out of the blue pulls me over to the fruit, points at the kiwis and so sweetly tells me how we need some. (He hasn't asked for kiwis in ages!). Well of course sweet child. We do need some kiwis.

2. I notice a random Philadelphia Eagles (Go Eagles!!) towel on the bed that I've never seen before and ask my husband about it. It was given to him by a buddy who was at the last playoff game. A bit later we are in the car and I look out the window and a bald eagle is just flying along above us!! I've only ever seen one other bald eagle in my life! So majestic.

3. I was reading through the thread I think titled "Limitations of the LOA" as I was putting the kiddos to bed the other evening, thoroughly enjoying the conversation and a couple times walking on water was discussed and each time I would just wonder at the amazingness of walking on water. Boy would that be a thrilling sight! Next day my son is playing an imaginary game where the chair in the living room was a boat and he had to get something from the kitchen. "Don't worry mama, I can just walk on the water see??" Oh how I love how easily he is a cooperative component of source. And then I decide I want to listen to some music and feel inspired to listen to the Kesha song "Praying". This song gives me goosebumps every time. I never ever watch music videos and had never seen the one for this song but something made me watch this one and the video ends with her stepping off her life raft and walking out onto the water!! I had goosebumps all over and tears flowing. Felt like a direct hug from source.

4. Was in the middle of my morning meditation and my little one interrupted me climbing on me and into my lap. My initial response was annoyance and I thought "Hm must have been a match interruption this morning." Then my little one so sweetly starts giving me kisses on my hands and cheeks and asking me for hugs and I very clearly received the thought "No, you were a match for hugs and kisses and love". One of those moments where the thought thought me. Mmmmm. Yes.

So many signs of alignment so quickly and I know that the better it gets the better it will get. I feel just completely adored by source.

Quote Originally Posted by AnBrutico View Post
    You guys! Life is so freaking good. About two weeks ago I decided to make a commitment to my alignment. To begin each day with meditation and prioritize feeling good. And I love all the winks from the universe that just keep coming.

1. Watching winter Xgames one night the commentator describes an athlete from New Zealand as a Kiwi and for some reason it makes me so happy. That word. I even commented to my husband how much I just adore the word kiwi and how cool it is that New Zealanders can call themselves that. Next day at the grocery store, I was dashing in and out for potatoes for dinner. My three year old very randomly and out of the blue pulls me over to the fruit, points at the kiwis and so sweetly tells me how we need some. (He hasn't asked for kiwis in ages!). Well of course sweet child. We do need some kiwis.

2. I notice a random Philadelphia Eagles (Go Eagles!!) towel on the bed that I've never seen before and ask my husband about it. It was given to him by a buddy who was at the last playoff game. A bit later we are in the car and I look out the window and a bald eagle is just flying along above us!! I've only ever seen one other bald eagle in my life! So majestic.

3. I was reading through the thread I think titled "Limitations of the LOA" as I was putting the kiddos to bed the other evening, thoroughly enjoying the conversation and a couple times walking on water was discussed and each time I would just wonder at the amazingness of walking on water. Boy would that be a thrilling sight! Next day my son is playing an imaginary game where the chair in the living room was a boat and he had to get something from the kitchen. "Don't worry mama, I can just walk on the water see??" Oh how I love how easily he is a cooperative component of source. And then I decide I want to listen to some music and feel inspired to listen to the Kesha song "Praying". This song gives me goosebumps every time. I never ever watch music videos and had never seen the one for this song but something made me watch this one and the video ends with her stepping off her life raft and walking out onto the water!! I had goosebumps all over and tears flowing. Felt like a direct hug from source.

4. Was in the middle of my morning meditation and my little one interrupted me climbing on me and into my lap. My initial response was annoyance and I thought "Hm must have been a match interruption this morning." Then my little one so sweetly starts giving me kisses on my hands and cheeks and asking me for hugs and I very clearly received the thought "No, you were a match for hugs and kisses and love". One of those moments where the thought thought me. Mmmmm. Yes.

So many signs of alignment so quickly and I know that the better it gets the better it will get. I feel just completely adored by source.
    Very nice feedback.
    Thanks for sharing

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    what a beautiful awareness! so very sweet to read and feel. thank you!