Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I thought I'd explode because of the joy I felt. Suddenly I'm OOTV - why?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    222

    I thought I'd explode because of the joy I felt. Suddenly I'm OOTV - why?

    Guys, I have a question.
    So I've been playing with affirmations since yesterday on a specific topic. And since I've been doing them from inside the Vortex and they were created by me I could really feel them. I've been playing with them like non stop and stopped only when I had to so I'm talking about hours of playing with affirmations. It's just I couldn't stop repeating them, I wanted to do it more and more. During these affirmation sessions I could feel like I'm about to explode because of all the joy I could feel.
    And everything was fine, I even started noticing that my reality started matching the vibes that I've been sending. This dream of mine started showing up so fast! And that motivated me even more to continue with these affirmations, they really help me sending good vibes, I think I found a perfect process for me.
    But suddenly I found out about something (regarding the subject I've been working on with the affirmations) and I felt worse. At first I started to ignore it and decided to keep working with affirmations. But they stopped working obviously since I was OOTV, I just couldn't feel the joy anymore. The words didn't evoke this strong feeling.
    So then I decided to move up the emotional scale and I found myself at hatred. I already went up to revenge and I will continue to move up of course. I can do this.
    The thing I don't understand is - why did I find out about this thing? It happened 2 weeks ago and I highly doubt it's still "active". And I really felt so joyful since yesterday! Yes, of course, I felt really bad before but I changed the vibration I was sending!

  2. #2
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    But suddenly I found out about something (regarding the subject I've been working on with the affirmations) and I felt worse.
    That's contrast. It's showing you something in your vibration that doesn't line up with what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    The thing I don't understand is - why did I find out about this thing?
    Because if you're trying to line up with what you want, it's helpful to know what's going on in your vibration that isn't where you want it to be. Otherwise, how can you mold things into place?

    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    It happened 2 weeks ago and I highly doubt it's still "active".
    Apparently it must be because you're talking to us about it.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    222

    I thought I'd explode because of the joy I felt. Suddenly I'm OOTV - why?

    Thank you for the clarification, Marc! That makes the perfect sense but now I'd like to ask one more question.
    Now I see clearly what my problem was. And I say "was" because I already moved up to Boredom - there was no rush - and now I don't see it as my problem. I'll tell more in a minute.
    I've been getting unwanted manifestations regarding this subject for a while and every manifestation was even worse than the one before. On Sunday there was this manifestation that made me leave the Vortex after spending there almost the whole week on the high vibes. I cleaned that up but now I see that I wasn't really addressing the issue that was the actual problem. Well, this last manifestation showed me what was exactly the problem. On Sunday I landed on Anger and this last manifestation brought me even further, to Hatred. Is that because I didn't really cleaned up that vibe?
    Now I am at this place where I finally (!) understand that the problem is not in me perceiving something as a problem but it's just that this other person has problems regarding this subject. It's totally their thing and I let that affect me. Or maybe they don't see it as a problem. I don't know. Anyway, I am happy I don't see any problem right now. I'm still not ready for playing with affirmations because I feel like nothing right now. But I guess I won't get any more unwanted manifestations regarding this subject since I finally dropped all negative emotions when it comes to this subject?

  4. #4
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    I've been getting unwanted manifestations regarding this subject for a while
    That means this has been a vibration that you've had going on for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    and every manifestation was even worse than the one before.
    Which is natural, because the more you offer a vibration, the more LOA responds. Or as Abraham describes it, "the bigger it gets."
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    On Sunday there was this manifestation that made me leave the Vortex after spending there almost the whole week on the high vibes.
    Here's the thing -- if you're in the Vortex, if you pick up a resistant subject, the Vortex will spit you out. So if this is a topic that's active frequently in your vibration, perhaps you're not where you think you are vibrationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    I cleaned that up but now I see that I wasn't really addressing the issue that was the actual problem. Well, this last manifestation showed me what was exactly the problem. On Sunday I landed on Anger and this last manifestation brought me even further, to Hatred. Is that because I didn't really cleaned up that vibe?
    If you're not aware that you're offering a vibration, will it get bigger? Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    Now I am at this place where I finally (!) understand that the problem is not in me perceiving something as a problem but it's just that this other person has problems regarding this subject.
    Are you really okay with it if you're perceiving that they're having a problem? Or do you still have some work to do on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    It's totally their thing and I let that affect me. Or maybe they don't see it as a problem. I don't know. Anyway, I am happy I don't see any problem right now. I'm still not ready for playing with affirmations because I feel like nothing right now.
    What you're saying is that you're not really "happy" that you don't see any problem -- because you just said that you "feel like nothing right now." Maybe you feel BETTER about this subject, but you certainly don't feel HAPPY about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by betterandbetter View Post
    But I guess I won't get any more unwanted manifestations regarding this subject since I finally dropped all negative emotions when it comes to this subject?
    Or if you're really at peace with it, it really doesn't matter if you get manifestations because you're at peace with it, right? That's what I was just getting at -- you're not really HAPPY with the subject, you just don't feel quite so bad as you used to. If you really had NO negative emotion about all of this, you wouldn't care if you keep get manifestations on the topic, would you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •