Thread: In tune with allowing the right lottery numbers!!!

In tune with allowing the right lottery numbers!!!

Yesterday I had the inspiration to play a lottery ticket. I enjoyed it and let source guide me about the numbers and just randomly picked ones that came to mind. I was slightly distracted at the store so went back and fourth about a few numbers. I picked the middle numbers first and then the last two after being distracted. I check the numbers today and the all the middle numbers were right! The numbers I original thought were also right! I changed those numbers after being distracted yesterday so I did not win the jackpot but I feel like I did. How amazing that source was sending me the exact numbers at the exact time! Trusting my source so much more now because I know this was my lesson!

I don't feel upset at all about no getting the jackpot because I learned something so valuable about my own power! Plus there is another lottery everyday! lol I'm sure I will win the next one and anymore I decide to line up with and trust my source!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBri View Post
    Yesterday I had the inspiration to play a lottery ticket. I enjoyed it and let source guide me about the numbers and just randomly picked ones that came to mind. I was slightly distracted at the store so went back and fourth about a few numbers. I picked the middle numbers first and then the last two after being distracted. I check the numbers today and the all the middle numbers were right! The numbers I original thought were also right! I changed those numbers after being distracted yesterday so I did not win the jackpot but I feel like I did. How amazing that source was sending me the exact numbers at the exact time! Trusting my source so much more now because I know this was my lesson!

I don't feel upset at all about no getting the jackpot because I learned something so valuable about my own power! Plus there is another lottery everyday! lol I'm sure I will win the next one and anymore I decide to line up with and trust my source!
    Cool.
    Thanks for sharing.