Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Classic Jerry and Esther Story

  1. #1

    Classic Jerry and Esther Story

    The story of how Jerry and Esther eventually met has always fascinated me. In particular, the Abraham story about how they actually lived in the same apartment at different times (ie: Esther moved in, when Jerry moved out). Also the fact that they had several mutual friends yet "zigged and zagged" for a long time before they actually met. Was Abraham telling the story as an example of alignment or timing or...what?

    Would like clarification. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,557
    They've told that story many times, for a number of different reasons, because like all of our unfoldings, we can see these laws in operation every step of the way. Was there a particular version of the story that peaked your interest? That might be a helpful starting point.

  3. #3
    I would like clarity of why they kept "zigging and zagging" if they were ultimately meant to be together? What was the point of the near misses?

  4. #4
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    I would like clarity of why they kept "zigging and zagging" if they were ultimately meant to be together?
    No one is "meant to be" anything. That would suggest that we're fated or destined, when there is no such thing.

    Were J&E in each other's Vortex? Sure. But the important thing is we have to line up with what we've put in our Vortex so that it can manifest for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    What was the point of the near misses?
    They weren't yet aligned with what they'd put in their Vortices.

    Now, if you're asking why were Abraham telling us that story, then I've heard them point that story as a reminder that our Vortex partner isn't as far away as we might think s/he is. They've often told us that, right now, in our immediate neighborhood, there are 20 or 30 people who are a match to our Vortex partner of this time. I've also heard them tell this story to illustrate that there are no "missed ships." And to illustrate the point that we have to line up with what we've put in our Vortex in order to manifest what we've put in our Vortex. I'm sure there have been other conversations with other points that I either didn't hear or can't recall in this moment.

  5. #5
    Thank you WB...that is so helpful. I think my point of the post was that I've had some awesome and near instant manifestations lately (ie: cool apartment in Hawaii/money coming in effortlessly, etc.) but my health situation hasn't been quick. It IS improving and I made a big shift in the last month that surprised my healthcare providers. I certainly had strong desire to get well...maybe because it was so "in-my-face"? It was hard to distract when I felt daily discomfort.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    Thank you WB...that is so helpful. I think my point of the post was that I've had some awesome and near instant manifestations lately (ie: cool apartment in Hawaii/money coming in effortlessly, etc.) but my health situation hasn't been quick. It IS improving and I made a big shift in the last month that surprised my healthcare providers. I certainly had strong desire to get well...maybe because it was so "in-my-face"?
    Ask yourself, "What is 'so in-my-face'?" It's not the in-my-face-ness that's the issue. It's your focus which is ALWAYS the key factor. What are you focusing on?

    The way you've worded your post suggests that you're focused on the Unwanted/Lack-or-Absence end of this particular "stick." This is important because the LoA brings to us more of what we're focusing upon. So, whilst you say that your health situation IS improving, is more of your attention on how slowly it's improving? Are you taking a sort of negative score?

    And there's an easy way for you to answer these questions of mine: by paying attention to how you feel as you think about the various aspects of this topic. Whenever we feel "worse," we're focusing away from our Wanted/Having-of-It end of a stick towards the Unwanted/Lack-or-Absence end of the stick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    It was hard to distract when I felt daily discomfort.
    Abraham have offered us more options than just Distraction. Perhaps you'll want to try one of those?

  7. #7
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,557
    So, now I'm curious: What about that story causes you to connect that story with the topic you're discussing here?

    (It's all right that you are connecting that story with this topic, but I'm not following the connection and that might be important for us to discuss.)

  8. #8
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    I've had some awesome and near instant manifestations lately (ie: cool apartment in Hawaii/money coming in effortlessly, etc.) but my health situation hasn't been quick. It IS improving and I made a big shift in the last month that surprised my healthcare providers. I certainly had strong desire to get well...maybe because it was so "in-my-face"? It was hard to distract when I felt daily discomfort.
    That is exactly the STORY you tell,
    > which means in this case that you "observe what-is", and repeat "what is" (=creation by default)
    >which is what you get.

    You always get what you focus about /what you have vibrationally active.
    Thatīs LoA!

    Tell deliberately another story, stop "observing what is" and (due to that) "regurgitating what is", and youīll get a different outcome.


    As WB said, this unfoldings are never about "fate"! Itīs about which thoughts or focus you choose- period.

  9. #9
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,821
    Originally Posted by Cupidgal99
    I certainly had strong desire to get well...maybe because it was so "in-my-face"? It was hard to distract when I felt daily discomfort.
    The discomfort is ONLY because you donīt line up with "who you became". Itīs the indicator, that you look at this in a different way than your IB. Your IB knows itīs done- while you observe the absence and keep telling the story of the absence /how itīs not coming fast enough -even you allow SOME of your desire, obviously (BIG congratulations on that!!)

  10. #10
    THANK YOU POE!!!

    Also another thanks to WB for clarifying that story and reminding me there are 20 or 30 options always!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •