Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Tips to really 'FEEL' it when visualizing/doing affirmations?

  1. #1

    Tips to really 'FEEL' it when visualizing/doing affirmations?

    So I've been doing exercises every day simply for the joy of it and because I want to engage more actively with everything LoA. Now that I have quit my study because it wasn't what I thought it would be, I am making the best of my day, everyday. As people may know from my previous topics, the thing I like to do most and see myself doing for the rest of my life is entrepreneurship/innovation. I'd like to line up with my desires and receive new ideas from the Universe that I can work out into products. Especially since I have a lot of time on my hands now.
    I come up with technical innovation ideas a lot but I tend to run into difficulties because I do not have a lot of technical knowledge and the people that can help me further with this are mostly innovation agencies that build your idea to a product, but they rightfully so charge a lot of money for that.

    Anyway, lets get down to my question. I have been doing affirmations->visualization->gratitude for a few mornings now and when I say them I do not really feel anything. I even do it actively, for example when I say, (well more whispering as I live at home and one of my parents works at home), 'I only attract positive people' I actually make the movement of pulling a rope. But I do not really get any energy flowing, and I would love to be able to do that!

    Also, when I visualise my ultimate desire, a mansion in the Hills in Los Angeles, I do not feel a lot. I find it hard to get a clear image in my head as well. I close my eyes and I do not actually see anything I just 'think' about it, if that makes any sense? I can not get the picture clear in my head and I do not really feel anything. If I put a song on I can start smiling but I do not really get any real energy flowing either. I do always 'return to/think of' the same spot/thought when visualising this, which is laying by the pool overlooking the downtown lights view. But like I said its blurry and doesn't evoke a lot of energy within me.
    For me, that mansion in the Hills in LA includes all my desires (happiness, every materialistic desire I have etc) because that is my ultimate goal that will include all my desires, if that makes sense?

    So; does anyone have any tips on how I can get more energy flowing? Actively feeling the feeling of my desires and being full of energy? Any exercises perhaps? Any tools?

    Thanks in advance and lots of love to everyone for reading this!

  2. #2
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    itīs feeling the EMOTIONS, that makes it all come alive. And you most easily achieve that with setting Grids.

    An image is helpful to trigger that, but the way to do that is normally the other way around when you follow Abeīs teaching. You set a Grid/emotional atmosphere FIRST, and then you RECEIVE (!) images or inner movies.

    Do that to enjoy your desires, to "milk them" as Abe say, not to "work on getting them".
    Do that ALWAYS from ITV. When you are off, this specific work will backfire, because it activates then the absence of what you want.



    Weīv been saying: Vortex first- and then manifestation.
    And now we are saying to you:
    Manifestation of EMOTION first, and then- more detailed manifestations, following that.

    What weīr showing you, is how worlds are created.
    Weīr showing you how you are the creator of your own reality.


    Washington, 2011



    A workthread where this gets practiced (with lots of Abeīs quotes that explain it deeper) is here- feel invited to share


    What conditions do I "need to change"? -I find the EMOTION instead of the condition!


  3. #3
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by sam44 View Post
    So; does anyone have any tips on how I can get more energy flowing? Actively feeling the feeling of my desires and being full of energy? Any exercises perhaps? Any tools?
    Yes, in fact Abraham has written entire books on how all of this works and processes you can use. Remind us, where are you with reading AAIIG? After all, it explains in great detail why what you're doing isn't working and how you can do things differently. In your previous "Lottery" thread, you told us you were going to read it. So how's that going?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Yes, in fact Abraham has written entire books on how all of this works and processes you can use. Remind us, where are you with reading AAIIG? After all, it explains in great detail why what you're doing isn't working and how you can do things differently. In your previous "Lottery" thread, you told us you were going to read it. So how's that going?
    I have first read that while on a holiday on my mobile phone, but couldn’t really ‘get’ to it. I read a few chapters. I thought perhaps I should buy the book on actual paperback so I did but its not easy for me to get through and I find myself getting a bit ‘stuck’ on it. I think the main reason for that is that English is not my native language so the words that are being used I sometimes find hard to understand and that results into me making less sense out of what I read.
    I am now reading another LoA book which the words that are being used are easier for me to understand but really wanna try to get back into AAIIG once that book is finished.

  5. #5
    Hi paradise on earth, thanks for your reply!

    So what you are saying is is that I should get ‘happy’ first, before doing affirmations about being happy? Or get ‘energetic’ first for example by running, before I do ‘I am full of energy’ affirmations?
    I think what you also mean is that I should get happy/any other emotion and then get inspired to do the next thing and to that. But when I wake up the first thing I wanna do once I step out of bed is do my affirmations, visualization and gratitude so that I can give my day a kickstart and a good beginning full of energy, you see?

  6. #6
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by sam44 View Post
    I have first read that while on a holiday on my mobile phone, but couldn’t really ‘get’ to it.
    That's why you're not really making any progress. The things you're asking about are in those chapters you haven't read yet. In particular, Chapters 8 through 22 and Part 2's introduction to the processes lay out exactly why what you're doing isn't working and how to go about it more effectively. The rest of the book contains processes that are the "tips, tools & exercises" you're asking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam44 View Post
    I thought perhaps I should buy the book on actual paperback so I did but its not easy for me to get through and I find myself getting a bit ‘stuck’ on it.
    Well, as you wrote earlier, you've got a lot of time on your hands now.

  7. #7
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    Quote Originally Posted by sam44 View Post
    Hi paradise on earth, thanks for your reply!

    So what you are saying is is that I should get ‘happy’ first, before doing affirmations about being happy?
    Exactly. Thatīs how Abe (contrary to other teachers) teach it.

    The reason is that whatever you focus upon becomes more (=LoA).
    And what becomes more is YOUR AUTHENTIC VIBRATION on this stance.

    Itīs not about words! Itīs always about the activated vibration.
    So, you can affirm "Iīm rich, Iīm rich, Iīm rich" all you want, when the word "rich" means -here and now- fear and doubt to you- you will not attract abundance and the flow of money, but more fear and doubt when you affirm this word. So, listen to how you FEEL while you affirm.

    -When you feel wonderful (or at least true relief) while you affirm, youīr doing the right thing.

    -When you feel bored or "nothing", itīs not helping. Youīr just wasting your time.

    -When you feel tense or even fear while you affirm, STOP IT, you work against you.

    All you can EVER do in affirming is "milking" (an Abe-word) what you have already going- be it on the wanted or unwanted side. So, how do you get from where you donīt want to be towards where you do want to be?

    -In milking what feels good- topic really irrelevant (so that will become more, including the topics that matter even if you donīt affirm them),

    -and taking all attention off what does not feel good (so your fears diminish). So easy.


    Or get ‘energetic’ first for example by running, before I do ‘I am full of energy’ affirmations?
    You donīt need to run. Itīs enough to take a memory of a moment where you felt REALLY AUTHENTICALLY energized, and than "milk that". Or you set a Grid to "conjure" that emotions that you want to feel- with an ear to the ground if this words "work": FEEL this words out, while you say/write/think them. Rampage about how wonderfully your goal feels, describe it in good feeling (!) ways. Use emotional words that you REALLY joyfully resonate with, that evoke a good feeling within you immediately.

    -Enjoy, and as soon you donīt enjoy anymore, stop (or finetune in a way so that you enjoy again.)
    But do NOT make this "hard work"! Enjoy it, bask in it, play lightheartedly with it. And as soon you feel even slightly off, do SOMETHING THAT FEELS BETTER.

    -And of course, if running energizes you, itīs a great idea to affirm about being energized in the moment you really have the energy flowing and rushing through you, in a wonderful way!

    Have you tried meditating?
    Iīll post in the next window a very impressive quote with the famous "Baseball-Guy", who knows this teachings thoroughly and seemed to do it all right- but his big dreams didnīt come about, because he never REALLY allowed this basic alignment. You might like this interaction. True, authentic Alignment first is the BASIS, and really, affirmations and visualisations are not basic work, but more the cherry on top of your cake.

    Abe teach, to ONLY affirm and visualize when you are stable and solidly HAPPY!


    I think what you also mean is that I should get happy/any other emotion and then get inspired to do the next thing and to that. But when I wake up the first thing I wanna do once I step out of bed is do my affirmations, visualization and gratitude so that I can give my day a kickstart and a good beginning full of energy, you see?
    I see, but when you donīt ENJOY your "kickstart", than youīr doing yourself a BIG disservice.

    There is a big difference between hyped "thrill" and true, deep wonderful ALIGNMENT.
    You canīt "make" alignment.
    Yo must allow alignment by getting out of itīs way, by dropping resistances, by letting it organically unfold.

    Yo do not accomplish that by hyping a stance that maybe sounds great, but does not FEEL truly joyful.

    Abeīs core-teaching is to make us understand, that all the power we really have is when we are lined up with who we really are. When we are in alignment aka ITV aka in the receptive mode, we are flowing towards EVERYTHING we desire, we get the right impulses, we see the open doors, we meet the right people, we have great timing, our body works perfectly and most of all, WE HAVE FUN.

    And when we are not in alignment (indicated by feeling less than good), we "zig while what we want zags". We are in disalignment with EVERYTHING we desire. Our body is blocked, our intellect is, too. We meet people on the wrong foot- and it all sucks.

    -Abe have said, when you donīt care about feeling good FIRST, itīs as vacuuming the floor without having plugged the vacuum in: You make all the "right moves" and a lot of marks on the floor, but it just doesnīt help.

  8. #8
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    Listen to the Fan!


    HS ("baseball-guy") asks how and why his BIG dream that he held since years (getting into the Big Leagues) finally came about?

    Abe:
    So hereīs our question to you. Because, we talked to you about this before- many people know you. Youīr known at AH publications as the "Baseball-Guy". So we are having this conversation for a little while!

    HS:
    For years!

    Abe:
    WHAT did you do differently, between the last time we had this conversation (...), and this time when one of them already came about? WHAT did you do DIFFERENTLY?

    HS:
    I feel that it was already in the works.

    Abe:
    It was.

    HS:
    It was already done when I was in the chair, asking...

    Abe:
    Itīs already been done for years!

    HS:
    Yah. so... (...) 6 years ago or five years ago...

    Abe:
    No! No, no, no! (...) What did you do in the time between where it hadnīt happened and this time, now that it has happened?

    HS:
    The same process that I always do. Get out of my own way, soothe, have fun...

    Abe:
    You started listening to the fan.

    HS
    (making fun):
    You are right!!!! I did!!!!
    (Abe always advice to meditate while listening to a boring sound in the room as per example to a fan) But, not the same feeling-place, meditatively, that I used to be, when I was dropping resistance! THIS feeling is more subtle...

    Abe:
    What changed, was you started listening to the fan.

    HS:
    Thatīs it. Ok.
    (laughing) I started listening to the fan. Itīs totally true, though!

    Abe:
    WE KNOW!!!

    HS:
    Oh what the...
    (big laughter)

    Abe:
    Which caused you for the FIRST TIME to get out of the way!!

    HS:
    Youīve gotta be kidding me!?

    Abe:
    You KNOW itīs true!

    HS:
    So, youīr saying, if I would have listening to a fan when I was 30, I would have been in the Big Leagues when I was 30??? -I think, no way- because of alll the things I learned along the trail, I needed for THIS moment!

    Abe:
    You wherenīt asking for the Big Leagues, in that way. Iow, as your problems were growing, you were creating them together. But what we are saying, and not in a way that we are wanting to make you feel uncomfortable about it- it was ready quite a long time, before you were letting it in. But, EVERYTHING IS!!!Everything is ready, thatīs the whole point! Weīr not wanting to make you measure how long it takes you to create the things that you want!

    We want you to acknowledge
    HOW MUCH FUN YOUīR HAVING,
    AS THEY ARE COMING ABOUT!!
    Because thatīs what itīs all about!

    And so we donīt want this creation to be about "oh, I created this big and wonderful thing, and now there is another big and wonderful thing." What we want you to take away from this is, how really MUCH MORE EASY IT IS!

    (...) There is no Forum anywhere else on this planet that understands more, in this moment, how to get from where you are to where you want to be! YOU GET IT, that itīs VIBRATION! That itīs a vibrational game, that we are all playing. A vibrational acknowledgement.

    But the things that are sharp and clear in your mind right now- and we just wanna emphasize them is: As life causes you ask, what you ask for BECOMES IMMEDIATELY.

    And as you keep asking, it becomes more and more and more, and thatīs the point that you where making. Until you created something really big, that was ready for you, to be ready for it. And thatīs ALWAYS the way that it is!

    The things that you want -more money, or whether itīs an empire or whether itīs a thriving business or a thriving relationship or a material object, it does not matter what it is: Youīve put it ITV quite a long time ago, in most cases. And itīs ability to show itself to you has been ready for a very long time. And the missing factor has been YOU! (...)

    You have not allowed yourself to be a cooperative component-
    UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO THE FAN!

    When you started listening to the fan, thatīs when you REALLLY begun allowing yourself to be the cooperative component, because you REALLLLY quieted your mind.

    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Big Leagues, Listening to the Fan! Law of Attraction Dec 9 Phoenix AZ

  9. #9
    I am for emptying the cup before filling it. In fact emptying the cup may be just enough. By emptying the cup I mean noticing what I am thinking/how I am feeling and deconstructing all that feels painful. Usually the good (or better) feelings emerge very naturally out of that, and there is a more relaxed quality to them.

  10. #10
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    Why go through the trouble of de-constructing?
    Why not just start where we are, and look FORWARDS, while following our joyful callings?

    -That following our joyful guidance will take care of all "unwanted", because in our joyful forwards-focus, and NOT activating the old unwanted, we automatically "clean it up".

    In an Universe thatīs based upon attraction, you cannot really "de-construct". Everything you focus upon (or push against, or try to get rid of) gets BIGGER.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •