Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: 2 things I noticed about manifestations

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam Holland, and Toronto
    Posts
    26

    2 things I noticed about manifestations

    2 things I noticed about manifestations:

    1. They tend to come at a time when you dont expect it.
    2. They tend to come from an angle you don't always expect.

    Agree or disagree??

    Discuss

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    2 things I noticed about manifestations:

    1. They tend to come at a time when you dont expect it.
    2. They tend to come from an angle you don't always expect.

    Agree or disagree??

    Discuss
    1. That's because when you don't expect them, you naturally have less resistance.

    2. The Universe always knows what's best for us

  3. #3
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,570

    Moderator's note

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    Discuss
    Since you're wanting to discuss this, I'm going to move your thread to our discussion sub-forum,
    the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum. That's where our question-answerers tend to hang out.

    When you want to milk your own Success Stories and Manifestations,
    then that sub-forum is the home for that thread.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    2 things I noticed about manifestations:
    Let's start here, because in your brief sentence here, you bring up a couple of points.

    First, are these two qualities things you want or you don't want? Because you get yo choose. You create your own reality. You've create a reality with these qualities. And it's all right that you have. But if you want a reality with different qualities, you can create that for yourself, too.

    So, you have created this reality for yourself with those qualities. An important question to ask at this point is "How did I do that?" That's good to know. Because you "noticed" this. IOW, you focused upon this and the LoA responded to your focus, which is what the LoA does. The LoA brings us more of what we focus upon. That's the Law.

    This is helpful to know, if you wish to create a different reality with different qualities to it. This brings me to my next point. You're using the word "manifestations" in a very narrow way. EVERY moment of your life is chock full of manifestations. The device you're reading my reply on, that's your manifestation. The air you're breathing as you read my reply, that's your manifestation. The heart that's beating, as you read my reply, to circulate the oxygen from the air you're breathing, that's your manifestation. The space in which you're reading my reply and all the stuff in it, those are all your manifestations.

    If you're wanting to create your reality with different qualities than these that you're presenting here, then you might find it helpful to use the full, expanded definition of "manifestations," rather than your current one. When you do that, you have opportunities to notice different qualities about the manifestations that you have been attracting to you. You might notice that you so expect there to be air for you to breathe and your heart to best for you that you sort of take this for granted, just as an example, you see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    1. They tend to come at a time when you dont expect it.
    2. They tend to come from an angle you don't always expect.
    This why Abraham talk about "the cracks if least resistance." When we haven't yet developed our skills to release our resistance, then most of us have to get off the topic and sort of "forget about it" in order to let our shields down, so that we can Allow what we've put in our Vortex. And as you're stating, that's certainly one approach.

    But there are other approaches, where we can consciously let go of our resistance, be aware of our vibrational journeys, so we can enjoy that part of our manifestation process, as we move towards the surprises and delights that the universe has in store for us.

    Either way, you cannot get it wrong.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam Holland, and Toronto
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Let's start here, because in your brief sentence here, you bring up a couple of points.

    First, are these two qualities things you want or you don't want? Because you get yo choose. You create your own reality. You've create a reality with these qualities. And it's all right that you have. But if you want a reality with different qualities, you can create that for yourself, too.

    So, you have created this reality for yourself with those qualities. An important question to ask at this point is "How did I do that?" That's good to know. Because you "noticed" this. IOW, you focused upon this and the LoA responded to your focus, which is what the LoA does. The LoA brings us more of what we focus upon. That's the Law.

    This is helpful to know, if you wish to create a different reality with different qualities to it. This brings me to my next point. You're using the word "manifestations" in a very narrow way. EVERY moment of your life is chock full of manifestations. The device you're reading my reply on, that's your manifestation. The air you're breathing as you read my reply, that's your manifestation. The heart that's beating, as you read my reply, to circulate the oxygen from the air you're breathing, that's your manifestation. The space in which you're reading my reply and all the stuff in it, those are all your manifestations.

    If you're wanting to create your reality with different qualities than these that you're presenting here, then you might find it helpful to use the full, expanded definition of "manifestations," rather than your current one. When you do that, you have opportunities to notice different qualities about the manifestations that you have been attracting to you. You might notice that you so expect there to be air for you to breathe and your heart to best for you that you sort of take this for granted, just as an example, you see?


    This why Abraham talk about "the cracks if least resistance." When we haven't yet developed our skills to release our resistance, then most of us have to get off the topic and sort of "forget about it" in order to let our shields down, so that we can Allow what we've put in our Vortex. And as you're stating, that's certainly one approach.

    But there are other approaches, where we can consciously let go of our resistance, be aware of our vibrational journeys, so we can enjoy that part of our manifestation process, as we move towards the surprises and delights that the universe has in store for us.

    Either way, you cannot get it wrong
    Do you have any tips on how to eliminate resistance?? One I learned was to do your 15-minute segment intending, and then completely forget about it and let LOA do the rest.

  6. #6
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    2 things I noticed about manifestations:

    1. They tend to come at a time when you dont expect it.
    2. They tend to come from an angle you don't always expect.

    Agree or disagree??

    Discuss
    Aye aye sir...

    -this happens when your desires are big and have a lot of momentum, while you still hold quite a lot of resistance.

    As Abe explain, your desires will ALWAYS trump your resistance- eventually. And when you have to croak for that. But sometimes your fulfillment sneaks into the back door, so to speak- because the front door is blocked with your disallowing/your resistant beliefs.
    But, it does NOT have to be that way.

    -It is such a delicious unfolding when you gently- "organically" as Abe have put it, let go of your resistances, while you also become more and more aware, deliberately, with the specifics of your desire. You don´t hype the desire- and you don´t happy face-sticker or shy-away from the resistance. But instead you "embrace" and make peace with both, you love the problem for it having created the beloved solution, and so you are easy, loving, clear and aware of the unfolding/transformation of both.

    -Than, there is no surprise of the desire trumping the resistance "out of the blue". You are as an artist, as an architect, as a chef in the kitchen. They don´t toss things together randomly, and then are surprised by the way their outcome becomes- or the time, in which their creation is "ready", either.

    Your creation will NOT surprise you, when you are deliberately about it, when you are aware of how- and what you´r doing. The manifestation still can stun you in delight, and it will always surprise you in the sense, that it will even be fuller than you had full awareness of it, while it still was just vibration. (most contents of your Vortex you´ve put there incrementally and without even realizing).

    Here are great quotes about that:





    You know how something good will happen and you'll feel fortunate or lucky, you say- it seemed like a coincidence. We want to give a new definition to coincidence, it's a cooperative incident that LOA has orchestrated,

    and so it's not iffy, it's not chancy, it's not lucky,
    -It's Creation!

    Creation because of a powerful law that is absolutely consistent to the vibration that you're offering. So when you offer vibrations
    deliberately, and know that you have, and then get to feel, and then witness or realize what's coming back to you- Oh! you just begin rolling with this, and you begin feeling the power of your own empowerment, your own empowerment, your own ability to choose, and define, and clarify, and focus, and resonate with, and allow, and than experience ...

    Deliberate Creation is utterly Delicious!
    ... And knowing, you did it on purpose...!!


    Abraham 2013





    More and more, you will be able to identify what the essences of your desires are. Because as you- and almost everyone else, have become accustomed to WANTING CONDITIONS, and then noticing the EMOTIONS more or less AFTER the condition, you´ve developed some habits. (...) There is a very powerful belief,that doesn´t serve people and it is: "I want this, and I need it to be happy!"

    And what we say is:
    What you really want, is to be happy, in order to have that!

    And then, a lot of people will say: "If I´m happy, then I will not need that!" And we say, that´s the flaw in your premise. Because, if a desire is born, and you can be happy even before the manifestation of it, and you´r able to MAINTAIN your connection with it,
    THEN when it manifests, it will be SO MUCH MORE bigger, and so much more bolder, SO MUCH MORE SATISFYING.

    This is our way of saying to you (...) and it might sound odd, in a room full of deliberate creators:
    Don´t let your manifestations sneak up on you, and surprise you!

    Because, they will! You´ve put them ITV. And sometimes, you´ve got distracted, so you´r not paying any attention, and so you allow them to manifest.

    But those that you have allowed with your defined and re-fined, continuing appreciation of them, even before they have manifested,
    when THOSE manifest, THOSE are sweeter. And more delicious.


    Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

  7. #7
    They do have a way to "slip" into your reality when you're not watching. I can relate. It's funny because even as you watch, they still slip undetected until they do get detected and it's become a thing, and then you can't tell when it all began, when the tide turned, when exactly it began to happen.
    I've always related to Hemingway's quote: 'How did you go bankrupt? Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.'.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    Do you have any tips on how to eliminate resistance??
    Abraham have written whole books on that very topic. In fact, that's about 95% of what they speak to us about every day. It sounds like you're ready to read an Abraham book! You might want to check out Ask and It Is Given. Enjoy!

  9. #9
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    Originally Posted by Frisky
    Do you have any tips on how to eliminate resistance??
    In training, learning and mastering "the art of allowing".

    But to be true, you will not eliminate anything ever, as this is impossible. This is a Universe based on attraction. You can only let go of things, in activating other things INSTEAD.

    And also, as we all constantly evolve and experience new-ness, there will ALWAYS be new resistance, as long we are physically focused. Which is the whole fun of life- in enjoying that process of expansion, and of closing the gap again and again.

  10. #10
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    69,840
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    I've always related to Hemingway's quote: 'How did you go bankrupt? Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.'.
    Yes, I doubt that was a very deliberate creation of him...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •