Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2 things I noticed about manifestations

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    wow shut up now you're embarrassing me, I am not that amazing....
    you ARE.

I thought I wasn't saying that I'm un-abeish, but yeah as you know I have done a lot of back and forth on that point, and also the direction I'm talking about has not been always as clear or even stable, but it really doesn't matter in this context -
    labels never really matter, but as this is the Abe-Forum, and the mods HAVE to clarify when statements are not along Abeīs teachings (to not mix up newbies, per example) I really appreciate a bit of labeling.

I think itīs crucial to say that Abe are ALL about variety, endless possibilities, and that we NEVER can "get it wrong". But when we are happy- then we got it RIGHT! And when we got happy on purpose (in which way ever), we master "deliberate creation".

Happiness is the true success. Joy (in whatever specific way you define joy) is the reason of life- according to Abe.

Itīs not -really- about stuff:
    Itīs not really about physical manifestations, when you care more about emotional "manifestations" more (as peace, love, fulfillment, clarity...), while for those who authentically do, the physical manifestations of course count.
    Itīs for sure not about words or Abe-lingo.

I think you are so very refreshing and enrichening, -especially to this Forum, because you look at things from scarcely taken (=new and interesting) vantagepoints, and you share generously and authentically in unique, descriptive ways about what works for you. You like to see yourself as a renegade, I like to see you as a humble master.

it's just that the conversation maybe got complicated by the fact that WB was referring to deliberate creation in a way that was perhaps a little more specific than I was.
    And I VERY much appreciate both takes. Thatīs what good "discussions" are made of, arenīt they? A pure "yessing" is no discussion. In discussions, we can explore different views and ideas, and adore all of their different beauty and rightness...

Originally Posted by rose essence
    I like unearthing that seed of love and juju in improbable places and giving it complete attention. For me what-is is sacred and enormous and truly beloved while I don't get the same juice out of having the hands in the clay.
    I want to expand on that, because with the term "having your hands in the clay", Abe donīt mean necessarily physical clay, and not necessarily a lot of physical-goal-oriented molding of vibrational clay, either.

You can "mold the clay" deliberately by CHILLING OUT, by thoughtless meditation, contemplation, pure floating, appreciative resonating.

You can "do it" from the yang side of passionate, thrilled action and fascinated physical dedication, or you can "allow it" from the yin-side of pure, totally relaxed and trusting, magnetic beingness.

As long you follow your bliss and do it not by mere default, you accomplish "deliberate creation".

Just to clarify as I see now there could be a misunderstanding, I meant to say that "my direction has not always been as clear or even stable". I didn't mean Abraham's direction, as they've always been very consistent and kind of always beating me to the punch.

Yeah sure it's just different accents and they've always existed.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Just to clarify as I see now there could be a misunderstanding, I meant to say that "my direction has not always been as clear or even stable". I didn't mean Abraham's direction, as they've always been very consistent and kind of always beating me to the punch.
    they are totally consistent in their unwavering unconditional love and adoration for the wanted sides of ALL THAT IS, including all our games.