Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 things I noticed about manifestations

Lol ...... the quote comes from the Sun Also Rises, a novel whose protagonist (not the guy who went broke) is literally physically impotent, so you're right on - no deliberate creation in that book!

I understand that for someone who pays attention, the first vibrational phase is detected more clearly and therefore is much more actual than for someone who's not paying attention, so the vibrational journey is more of a thing, but what I wanted to highlight is that sort of gap between the vibrational phase and the physical apparition, like a non-linear and mysterious suspension that makes the physical event appear to be somehow sudden, even if you've been closely watching all along. At least this is my experience, I've always found it intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Lol ...... the quote comes from the Sun Also Rises, a novel whose protagonist (not the guy who went broke) is literally physically impotent, so you're right on - no deliberate creation in that book!

I understand that for someone who pays attention, the first vibrational phase is detected more clearly and therefore is much more actual than for someone who's not paying attention, so the vibrational journey is more of a thing, but what I wanted to highlight is that sort of gap between the vibrational phase and the physical apparition, like a non-linear and mysterious suspension that makes the physical event appear to be somehow sudden, even if you've been closely watching all along. At least this is my experience, I've always found it intriguing.
    That's why Abraham constantly talk to us about vibration and paying attention to our vibrational/emotional guidance, so that we can enjoy our full journey, because "the joy IS in the journey."

But if you're paying attention to your vibration and your vibrational journey, it can't really be sudden or all that mysterious (at least, not after the first few times of it) because you're in on it every step of the way. It might not come to you in the way that you had expected, but that's often a point of resistance that our IBs have to take us around.

Maybe. Lately I haven't followed too closely how these desires mature and rather pass my time enjoying what's already in my physical reality. But I do remember following manifestations rather closely in other periods, and although it always felt natural it also felt a bit like an apparition. Maybe it's just me noticing more the epiphany than the congruent sequence because I like it. Also, it really often comes from another place than expected, just like Frisky said.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I've always found it intriguing.
    Me, also.
    Itīs somehow magic. A bit like holding your new born baby for the very first time... you had it 9 months in your womb, and OF COURSE you knew about it, but it than being THERE... in your life, feelable, touchable... itīs just an incredible miracle.

No matter how well you caught up before with your unfolding desire-, the manifestation (Abe called it "ascension", from the non-physical into the physical plane) is as an explosion into specificness. As a "big bang" so to speak. Awesome.

Yes, I was thinking of a baby too, there is something almost, like you said, magic in a baby, even if we know quite conclusively how babies come, it still stops you for a moment. You're in awe, it's a wonder. It's extraordinary and totally natural at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    Do you have any tips on how to eliminate resistance?? One I learned was to do your 15-minute segment intending, and then completely forget about it and let LOA do the rest.
    We release resistance by feeling better. You can do it through thinking thoughts that feel better to you (you can do this through lots of Abraham or non-Abraham methods) or through meditation. Feel better than the way you are feeling now. Then feel better again. And again. And again. There is no end to how better we can feel. Eternal expansion. Feel better than the way you are feeling now, and then better, and so on. As far as i have understood so far, this is the answer. Hahaha.

Maybe. Lately I haven't followed too closely how these desires mature and rather pass my time enjoying what's already in my physical reality.
    That's fine. My point wasn't that you were doing anything “wrong” or “inappropriate.”

My point was that you were assigning qualities to the process that aren't part of the process but a function of what you are doing with your focus. Again, it's all right that you're doing whatever it is you are doing. You cannot get it wrong. But if you're not paying attention to your vibration, then doesn't it make sense that you're missing the vibrational clues along your way?

Here's an example: Abraham talk about our manifested what-is as “old news.” So, what you're telling us that you're doing (and, again, it's all right that you are choosing to do this) is like driving in your car but only looking through the rear-view mirror, because that view is more palpable to you than your destination up the road which you can't see yet.

When you look at that way, it then makes sense why it seems “sudden” and “mysterious” to you, doesn't it? Once again, it's all right that you do. But that's a thing that you do, rather than an inherent or necessary part of the process. And that's an important point in this conversation, don’t you think?

BTW, Abe do a great job of explaining this in great detail in the Opening of last August’s San Diego Workshop.)

But I do remember following manifestations rather closely in other periods, and although it always felt natural it also felt a bit like an apparition.
    Well, the world of vibration is more subtle and requires us to focus more deliberately and to tune ourselves more finely than the “gross” world of material sensation. But, to back to my example, this is like saying, “That sign to my destination is merely the name--a representation (apparition, if you will)--of my destination so I won't focus there.”

Now, if that's the only way you have of not throwing resistance on your trail and thereby feeling better, then you are where you are and where you is all right. This isn't like driving your car, in that respect.

Maybe it's just me noticing more the epiphany than the congruent sequence because I like it.
    This is your preference and you get to choose. But I think it's helpful to acknowledge that it's your preference, as opposed to a part of the process.

Also, it really often comes from another place than expected, just like Frisky said.
    As I mentioned, it always comes to us through our paths of most allowing. For a lot of us, our “expected” paths are often paths of great resistance. They don't have to be, which is why Abraham remind us of those who appreciates the process as a sort of treasure hunt, on the eager alert for the next clue and the adventure of where that will take then and then the next clue…. Then there's joy in the full journey.

WB, I am not sure why you're assuming I wasn't aligned/aligning and in a great state of resistance when I just mentioned this as related to a deliberate manifestation, which makes your critique of my state of alignment a moot point. I think we're talking of two different things, you are talking of the vibrational journey while I was talking of the way I have experienced the very last part of that journey, when manifestation occurs. I get that from an 'educational' standpoint you're probably right to be referring to what you are referring to, as it's way more significant to the learning of the art of alignment while my observation is a detail of no real consequence in that regard. I don't have any 'educational' pursuits and commitments so I write about what I feel like writing about, on the subject proposed, within an Abraham perspective.
    Last edited by rose essence; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The LoA-Man View Post
    We release resistance by feeling better. You can do it through thinking thoughts that feel better to you (you can do this through lots of Abraham or non-Abraham methods) or through meditation. Feel better than the way you are feeling now. Then feel better again. And again. And again. There is no end to how better we can feel. Eternal expansion. Feel better than the way you are feeling now, and then better, and so on. As far as i have understood so far, this is the answer. Hahaha
    Great advice. I'm gonna start doing that.
    Another term for that is to raise your vibration.

BTW how will we know when we've reached full alignment??
    Or is that a never-ending process where you never are fully aligned??

WB, I am not sure why you're assuming I wasn't aligned/aligning and in a great state of resistance...
    Nowhere did I say such a thing.

when I just mentioned this as related to a deliberate manifestation, which makes your observation a mute point. I think we're talking of two different things, you are talking of the vibrational journey while I was talking of the way I have experienced the very last part of that journey, when manifestation occurs.
    Absolutely. In your description, you told us you were leaving out of your conscious attention your vibrational journey on your way to your manifestation. As I repeatedly said in my reply, it's all right that you did that. And your own experience showed you that you got your manifestation.

But in doing it how you chose to do it, you lost sight of some of the signs along your way, which is why you were describing your experience as sudden and mysterious. Abraham's point (and they made it especially clearing in that Opening I referenced) is that, when we take the approach that you've shared, we miss Abraham's point that the vibrational reality IS the reality that we're really most interested in. We pay them lip service ("Abraham, you little fakers") about this world of vibration. In doing so, we leave on the table a lot of joy that's available to us in the journey. We then assign miss the point that we came here to be creators. Instead we assign a greater power to the stuff than we had ever intended to and we get all turned around.

It's all right that we do so, but we delay for ourselves a lot of what they talk to us about.

I get that from an 'educational' standpoint...
    That's kind of what we're here to do, right?

...while my observation is a detail of no real consequence in that regard.
    Your observation is of real consequence to you. But it's helpful to our friends who want to learn and effectively apply these teachings when we're clear on what the process actually is, rather than our personalized experiences, however poetic they may be.

I don't have any 'educational' pursuits and commitments so I write about what I feel like writing about, on the subject proposed, within an Abraham perspective.
    I can't say what your intentions are on this Forum. I simply don't know that, nor is it much of my business to a large extent. But our friend here (and most of them) are wanting to learn how to more effectively apply these teachings so it might be helpful for us to honor their intention. I'm sure you will agree.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:44 PM. Reason: Grammar