Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 things I noticed about manifestations

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    BTW how will we know when we've reached full alignment??
    You will have croaked. Srsly.

That's the definition of the "death" experience, when you come into full alignment.

And then, from there, there will be more expansion, so there will be more alignment for you to come into. "You never get it done."

Great advice. I'm gonna start doing that.
    Another term for that is to raise your vibration.

BTW how will we know when we've reached full alignment??
    Or is that a never-ending process where you never are fully aligned??
    Feeling better, raising vibration, releasing resistance, turning downstream, finding relief etc etc. All of these refer to the same thing. Feeling better is the indicator that tells us we have raised our vibration in that moment.

When we reach "full" alignment, we feel amazing, awesome, wonderful. This is how we know.
    And also, at the same time, we never reach full alignment because there is always a better-feeling emotion in store for us. We constantly shoot new rockets of desire, therefore there is always an even bigger expansion for us to reach for. But when we are in "full" alignment we feel wonderful and then we reach for feeling even more wonderful, and then more wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    You will have croaked. Srsly.

That's the definition of the "death" experience, when you come into full alignment.

And then, from there, there will be more expansion, so there will be more alignment for you to come into. "You never get it done."
    I had an NDE back in 2002 when I lay dying from a ruptured appendix. Fun times!!

Quote Originally Posted by The LoA-Man View Post
    Feeling better, raising vibration, releasing resistance, turning downstream, finding relief etc etc. All of these refer to the same thing. Feeling better is the indicator that tells us we have raised our vibration in that moment.

When we reach "full" alignment, we feel amazing, awesome, wonderful. This is how we know.
    And also, at the same time, we never reach full alignment because there is always a better-feeling emotion in store for us. We constantly shoot new rockets of desire, therefore there is always an even bigger expansion for us to reach for. But when we are in "full" alignment we feel wonderful and then we reach for feeling even more wonderful, and then more wonderful
    Right now I fluctuate between 3, 4 and 5 on the EG scale. I read somewhere that there's higher levels not shown on that scale called ecstasy, which goes on forever

[Removed image. Please review our Image Posting Policy. Thanks!--Mod.]

2 things I noticed about manifestations:

1. They tend to come at a time when you dont expect it.
    2. They tend to come from an angle you don't always expect.

Agree or disagree??

Discuss

When your focus is much more upon what you are manifesting internally, within your own mind, and so heart.
    THEN, what manifests outwardly, is always expected....
    Because it is ALWAYS a match to how you are feeling....maybe not in the details and how it plays out, but always in the GENERAL feeling OF IT.

But, I agree wholeheartedly, your observations are indeed correct.

But equally, the heart of the teachings are about caring about how you feel, and utilising your emotional guidance.

Right now I fluctuate between 3, 4 and 5 on the EG scale. I read somewhere that there's higher levels not shown on that scale called ecstasy, which goes on forever
    There is no end, yes. We all exist for such an eternal joyful journey that gets better and better endlessly
    Last edited by WellBeing; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:58 PM. Reason: Removed quoted image

I had an NDE back in 2002 when I lay dying from a ruptured appendix. Fun times!!
    Then, you can know from your own personal experience. Good for you.

WB I listened to the segment you suggested, as I had the chance to borrow it. Now I think I may have a better idea of where we began not to entirely understand each other.
    For quite some time already Abraham has been talking of what-is as chewed-up reality, being very focused on turning thoughts into things and on the creative process of 'getting there', first vibrationally and then more and more, receiving thoughts and inspiration etc. It's basically what POE has done for several years already, so nothing new, but they have really focused on that angle recently.
    I have had two experiences with going about it that way, and both times the results were quite sensational, and yet I had to conclude (and it may not be a final conclusion) that that constant focus in 'getting there' is not for me. I am actually one of those people who after a process of creation of that sort, as exhilarating and fun as it may be, would rather say, I made a sculpture, and be over that sculpture for at least a year or two. While it's never over with. You get the guy to notice you, then you want him to date you, then you want to have sex, then you want to be married, then you want to have kids etc. Also, there is this and that to pursue at the same time, many subjects, many fronts. Really fun for some, incessant labouring for me. What works for me is to take having a desire to mean that in a particular subject I really need to water the plants, make peace in a deep way, love what's already here that I can love and enjoy, focus on what's present and real and I can touch and feel with all my senses, and open up to its beauty. That comes really easy, always has, I easily pass an afternoon contemplating the idea of quasars and dark matter or enjoying music and literature and looking at faces and at my son and realizing I'm in France and love it all to bits. And I can do swiss cheese process practically about everything, because I like unearthing that seed of love and juju in improbable places and giving it complete attention. For me what-is is sacred and enormous and truly beloved while I don't get the same juice out of having the hands in the clay. And then I know things will happen as a consequence, but that they happen or not I am unconcerned, or if I am concerned that means I haven't really made peace so time to see where my perception is contracted. I do like grids, always have, but it's just isolated little things I do sometimes.

So that's why manifestations feel a little more like shooting stars, I do see them be born vibrationally and all, but my focus is not so much on creating change. I just don't care so much for change as for unconditional love. In a way I am a little outdated, you can say, abe-wise, although I really think that all these several angles are offered so different people can find what works for them.

What comes to me in that way, in terms of manifestations, is really always so much more than I would have been able to desire, just because it's usually something I didn't even know it existed. It probably works well because it feels good, while the other feels like work. I have no doubt that POE or you could totally convince me that there are many reasons why it's not work at all, but as I said I am not talking out of prejudice, I have tried it and had to take my conclusions.

So this was to say, I listened to you. It's now more clear to me where you were coming from, and I hope it's more clear to you now where I was coming from.
    Last edited by rose essence; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:19 PM.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    rose, believe it or not, what you describe above is VERY known to me. I do the same! And I find endless joy and "newness" in it. The steady deepening of joy and love is the "manifestation" of that, for me, as well- as you describe so very beautifully, here:
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    I like unearthing that seed of love and juju in improbable places and giving it complete attention. For me what-is is sacred and enormous and truly beloved while I don't get the same juice out of having the hands in the clay.
    That is the TRUE goal behind everything, imo.
    And you go straight to it!

I have no doubt that POE or you could totally convince me that there are many reasons why it's not work at all,
    Thanks for the compliment, but why would I??? You are HAPPY. You are unconditionally happy. You get those physical things that you care for, and imo, as far as I see- in amazing and extraordinary ways. You are a passionate, genius, loving and wise master of your own life. You for sure have some open desires (as we all have eternally), but I donīt feel you have "burning" neediness. You enjoy your life in every way that you care about, and you follow your bliss in your rare, unique way. And all that is EXACTLY what Abe teach!

You seem to have the burning idea you would be un-abeish, though. WHY????

wow shut up now you're embarrassing me, I am not that amazing....
    I thought I wasn't saying that I'm un-abeish, but yeah as you know I have done a lot of back and forth on that point, and also the direction I'm talking about has not been always as clear or even stable, but it really doesn't matter in this context - it's just that the conversation maybe got complicated by the fact that WB was referring to deliberate creation in a way that was perhaps a little more specific than I was.