Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to increase my expectations of manifesting a specific job and partner

Quote Originally Posted by rbb2801 View Post
    Question:
    I want to work as a company my dream to work, but I do not believe I can do it
    Abraham teach us that a belief is just a thought that you keep thinking. It's just a practiced thought.

I always get jobs easily
    I already had good jobs before
    I have no reason to bother with work
    I've already realized wishes before with the law of attraction
    I've never had a hard time getting a job
    hundreds of jobs are moved every day.
    Every day hundreds of people are getting a new job
    Do these thoughts seem true to you and feel better than the thoughts that you are thinking about this job at this company?

Personally, I find it easier to start with the thoughts that I'm thinking (say, about this job with this company). From there, I can find thoughts which still seem true to me yet which feel better.

how would you start?
    Show me kick-start until I get the hang of it?

Question is want to enter company specifies most I do not believe it can do.

WellBeing
    What are your easy statements for you to believe on this subject?

how would you start?
    Show me kick-start until I get the hang of it?
    I've just told you and I've given you an example. Which parts of what I've just told you or my example do you have questions about?

I am still having difficulty finding thoughts that produces relief on assunro work specific company.

Thoughts I have and do not even want to give me a relief

It's really hard to do what you're wanting to do when you tell the story of how you can't do it, isn't it? You're going to have to think your way around that or meditate. No one can do those things for you.

I will apply myself in meditation.

I am exaggerated in everything I do.

when I meditate listening to something like quiet sound what should be my attitude.

I really appreciate your time availability on lends aids to me.

when I meditate listening to something like quiet sound what should be my attitude.
    You want your focus to be on the sound (or whatever) you're focusing upon, so there's not much thinking in meditation. After all, your intention with meditation is to quiet your mind.

But it would be helpful for you to approach this "work" with an attitude that you can do this (because you CAN), even if you are--for this moment--uncertain about your ability to do this and that you will get better and better in ability to do this (because you WILL).

I really appreciate your time availability on lends aids to me.
    You're most welcome.

I did my meditation section.

I used a relaxing sound at gentle volume, along with repetition of the mantra.

felt in the head kind of feeling good, like a numbness, I had slight muscular contraction

successful meditation?

successful meditation?
    You tell us. Why are you meditating?

Because if your intention is to practice meditation, then you practiced your meditation. So, then, yes, you were "successful."

If your intention was to feel better, the you are the only one who can answer that. Did you?

If your intention was to get your job or partner, then you have only to look around you and see that you (probably) don't have your job or partner, so you might label your meditation "unsuccessful." But we've already discussed that this (getting your stuff) is NOT the measuring stick that Abraham recommend you use to measure your "success."

meditation I felt a little better.

let's put it was feeling guilty I'm more relieved feeling slightly better