Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to increase my expectations of manifesting a specific job and partner

There you go! You DID your vibrational "work."

I really need help!

I am 28 years old, I have autism spectrum disorder, learning disorder, little depression.

I see only way to patric the abraham teachings is by meditation

I tried meditation listening to something like nature sounds and I do not know very well what to do, I concentrate on the music? my so come thoughts.

I've tried more mantra has certain words that I have difficulty in mentally retelling how to count and mentally or repeat certain words

focus on breathing did not work (I smoke cigarette same old camel)

I need help meditation form that can practice.

I want to accomplish only two things.

I'm famous exaggerated in everything I do, for me it's all or never again.

Moderator's note

Because your new thread is a repeat of the questions in your current thread, I've merged your new thread into your existing thread so that our Forum friends can be aware of what has already been discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by rbb2801 View Post
    I see only way to patric the abraham teachings is by meditation
    It's not "the only way." It's the only way you currently seem to be allowing for yourself. That's a big difference.

I'm famous exaggerated in everything I do, for me it's all or never again.
    How's that working out for you? If it's working out for you in ways that you want, do more of that. If it's not working out for you or working out for you in ways that you don't want, then maybe you'll want to change that and become famous for something else.

I'm really very tired

Today I tried:

breathing alternating nostrils
    diaphragmatic respiration

I want to calm my mind, like I said to you I have some mental problems, I'm getting really very discouraged with everything

I was trying to concentrate on my breathing, I can not feel her, because I am a person who smokes a lot of cigarettes.

I have difficulty because I have problem traits of mild atypical autism, developmental disorder overall.

I needed something that would calm my mind for the period suggested by the Abraham 15 to 20 minutes a day.

[Removed link to non-official Abraham clip. Please only post links to official clips and materials from Abraham-Hicks Publications. Thank you!--WB.]

HELP ME PLEASE

If you notice, you have dismissed every suggestion Abraham have offered by arguing for your limitations. We have a saying in my country: "When you sure for your limitations, you get to keep them." That saying makes a lot of sense to us Abers who understand that all these conditions you're offering as your excuse for for not being able to do this Abraham technique or that Abraham Process are all your manifestations.

I do NOT say that to be blameful. I'm saying that to remind you that your conditions are not the permanent things that you believe them to be. I'm saying this to remind you that you create your own reality. As long as you focus on these conditions, which might currently make it more difficult for you right now to do these techniques, you continue to create a reality where you have these conditions. That's what the LoA does.

None of us have a magic wand with which we can zap your beliefs away. That's something that you CAN do with these teachings. But as long as you keep dismissing Abraham's (and our) suggestions of tools and techniques you CAN do, none of us can help you. You've got your shields up and none of us can get through.

very easy to talk when your mind is healthy

for me the only way this works is meditation, I can not have thoughts that provoke emotion, meditation would be a more effective way for me to be down on the emotional scale.

Could you give me a suggestion?
    When I meditate listening to something, what should I do?

very easy to talk when your mind is healthy

This is you, creating more of a reality where your mind is unhealthy. If that's what you want to do, continue to do this. If you would prefer to create a different reality for yourself, then find a way to talk about your mind so that it still seem true yet feels better.

Now, it may seem like I'm being harsh or insensitive to you, but the Law is the Law. It's like gravity. Gravity operates the way that it operates whether I smoke or not, whether my brain functions this way or that. Neither gravity or the Law of Attraction is not going to change how it operates because you have embraced some limitations as “permanent.” Nothing is permanent. Everything is energy and energy is always in motion which means that everything is in motion. Everything is in the process of becoming. Most of us re-create what has become before through our attention to what we've already created and through our habits of thought. That's great, if we're giving attention and talking about something that we want. That lends the stability to our world. But when we give our attention to and talk about manifestations that we don't want, then we keep creating more of those manifestations that we don't want. And if we keep that up, then we (and the others around us) point to our continuously-created unwanted manifestations and we incorrectly call them "permanent." They are not permanent. We just keep creating more of the same thing, so that it simply appears to be permanent.

You have learned how to do other things for yourself, in spite of the diagnoses you’ve manifested. For example, you’ve learned how to get on the Internet. You’ve learned how to write both Portuguese and English. So, when you tell us that you cannot do this because of your diagnoses, whilst I hear what you mean, you’ve learned things you’ve wanted to learn even though you’ve have manifested these conditions. I’m not saying you’ve learned things in the way that anyone else has learned those same things. But you DO have the capacity to learn and, besides, we’re beginning to learn that everyone has their own ways of understanding things. So, it’s unreasonable and unhelpful for you to compare yourself to the way anyone else learns things.

for me the only way this works is meditation,...

Fair enough. As long as you’re aware that this is another limitation that you’re putting upon yourself. So, it would be more accurate to say “for me the only way I’m insisting on doing this Abraham ‘work’ is meditation.” It’s not the only way to do it. Nor is it the only way that you can do it. This is simply your choice, which means that you can decide to choose something else in the future. It might be easier for you to choose something else in the future once you give up some of the limitations you’ve been arguing for.

...I can not have thoughts that provoke emotion,...

That’s simply not true. You’re having all sorts of uncomfortable emotions in this thread. You’re having Doubt and Frustration, which you’ve expressed in this thread. You might also be having other emotions on the Scale (perhaps Worry, Discouragement, Despair, Powerlessness, etc.). All those negative emotions that you ARE having are because of thoughts that you are thinking. When you think “I cannot do this” and you feel Frustration, that’s because your IB isn’t agreeing with your thought of “I cannot do this.” You might hold onto your opinion of “I cannot do this,” but your IB is never going to come over to your opinion. You can try to hold onto your opinion for a very, very long time. You might argue all your reasons why you are holding onto your opinion, but your IB--the Source part of You who is connected to Infinite Intelligence--is NEVER, EVER going to join you in your opinion. And as long as you hold onto your “I can’t do this opinion” you will feel negative emotions such as Powerlessness, Despair, Anger, Discouragement and Worry. You can continue to create that for yourself for a very long time. But not to worry, because when you croak, you will merge with your IB and you will understand what your IB has been knowing about you and you will feel the relief from your negative emotions from your “I can’t do this” opinion. This is why Abraham describe “death” as a “Wheeeeee! experience.”

...meditation would be a more effective way for me to be down on the emotional scale.

Fair enough. Meditation is an Abraham Process, found in AAIIG as well as on their Guided Meditation CDs and discussed in recent Workshops.

Could you give me a suggestion?
    When I meditate listening to something, what should I do?

See my post #17 in this thread.

Have you noticed that you keep repeating the same questions to us? These questions have already been answered. As I mentioned to you above, if you don’t understand the answers that you’ve attracted, then ask new questions about the answers that you’ve attracted. Otherwise, we’re just going around in circles and that’s not helpful to you.