Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Full of Life, Love, Joy and Passion

Feeling Full of Life, Love, Joy and Passion

Hi Friends!
    Today I felt inspired to start this new thread and I just checked my last post on this forum and it was 7 years ago this month!!
    Another surprise is that my last post contained a quote I have been trying to remember for years! It was here all along waiting for me.

The reason I am starting this thread is because, you guessed it, the amazing contrast has helped me to focus on what I really want in life. I also remembered how I loved writing rampages of appreciation on the forum so here I am.

There are 2 quotes that are guiding me through this process:

"Get so FIXATED on what you want, that you drown out any vibration or reverberation that has anything to do with what you do not want."

(this is the one I LOVE and have been looking for the exact wording)
    "The TRUE POWER of your experience lies in the silence between the words, the vibrational rhythm between the thoughts and the ease between the effort and the peace between the trying.

The TRUE POWER is in the allowing of the Universe to yield to you what you've already queued up for it. So think, as long as its FUN, and try, as long as its EASY, and speak, as long as it FEELS GOOD, and otherwise, take a NAP."
    (San Francisco, Feb 5, 2011)

I love that I found this second quote because it provides a needed balance to the first quote about being so fixated on what you want that you drown out the vibration of what you don't want. So, what do I want?

I want to feel good. I want to feel happy more of the time. I want to know that I am Source energy in a physical body. Not just know it intellectually, but know it experientially. I want to have the experience of it, the power of it, the clarity of it, the KNOWING of it. I want to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I create my own reality no matter what the circumstances of my life are. I want to appreciate everything in my life and milk it for all of its worth

I want to feel more ALIVE, more FULL OF LIFE, full of Well-Being, full of LOVE, full of JOY, full of PASSION. I want to have more FUN, FUN, FUN! I want to walk confidently, with my heart full of love and joy and my head full of happy thoughts. I want to KNOW that I can DO, BE or HAVE anything that I want. Again, to really truly KNOW it and LIVE it and BE it.

I love the feeling of feeling good!!!!!!! It feels soooo much better than feeling bad. So obvious right? But when you've felt bad and you deliberately reach for feeling good and then you find it!! Oh the joy!! Its as good as winning the lottery right there in that moment. I found joy, I found joy, I found joy!! I've said that so many times as tears streamed down my face. I used to take joy for granted but not anymore. The contrast of the last few years has truly taught me to value feeling good! Thank you, thank you, thank you, contrast for serving me well. Thank you for being there to kick my ass again and again. Thank you for helping me to focus on what I really want. Thank you for helping me to question everything in my life and to start fresh. Thank you for the many gifts that you have bestowed upon me. Thank you for the lessons that I am still learning. Thank you for the new perspectives. Thank you for the confusion, the frustration, the traumas, the hurts, the insecurities, the sadness, the depression, the anxiety, the fear, the self-hatred, the shame, the blame, the anger and the pain. Because I have walked through all of those emotions on the guidance scale and more, I have learned gratitude and appreciation for all of the emotions. Perhaps most importantly, I have also learned compassion and empathy for all of us who experience the ups and downs of life.

So here's to LIFE in all of its glory, its ups and downs, twists and turns and everything it wants to give to me. Ok, maybe I shouldn't write that line - I'm still smarting over some of what life has given me lately. See, I'm a work in progress, just trying to make it through the day sometimes. But I know one thing for sure, I am more honest with myself. I've ripped off all of the happy-face stickers I think. I cry a lot more often than I used to and that's a good thing for me. I know its a release, a healing that's taking place deep within. So its ok to cry, its ok to feel scared. I allow the emotion to be and it moves through me and then I reach for joy yet again.

Ok, I figured out that the last time I was on the forum was actually 2013 after the Cancun Land Cruise. 7 years seemed too long!

It feels good to be writing here again. Not sure how long it will last, I'm just going with the flow. It feels good to be able to share a bit of my story with people who will understand. It feels good to appreciate everyone who might be reading this! It feels good to have a place to express my thoughts and feelings. It feels good to feel good! I can't say that enough!!! It feels damn good to feel good! It feels amazing to feel good. It feels like victory! It feels like joy. It feels like freedom. It feels like good things might come my way. I feel more confident. More passionate. More excited about life. It feels like possibilities. It feels like maybe my dreams will come true. It feels hopeful. I feel hopeful. I feel like I'm starting to believe in all of this again.

I'm going to dip down here for a second because I can feel some resistance coming up with these thoughts. What if it doesn't work out? It didn't before. What if I never do "get it right"? What if feeling good isn't enough?

Even if feeling good isn't enough, even if all of this is just a way for me to feel better and nothing ever manifests or changes in my life, I will still feel good or at least better than I did before. I will still feel good. It has to be enough. The alternative is to feel shitty and I know I don't want that. So, I have a strong desire and passion for feeling good. Do I feel good 100% of the time? Nope. Do I need to? No. Do I want to? I used to. Now I want to feel good a majority of the time and allow myself to feel the full range of emotions, as they come up.

So from here I don't know if my dreams will come true or not. I don't KNOW that I can do, be or have anything that I want. Sigh. Oh well, at least I can feel the best that I can from where I am. I can still dream about my desires.

I just took a few moments to feel into the desire that gives me the most joy and it felt soooooooo good!!! That joy feels like life. It feels like an addiction - I can't live without it and I don't want to. Joy feels so amazing! I'm going to feel into my desire again and soak and bask in the good feeling!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    FIREBALL!!! SO GOOD TO "SEE" YOU AGAIN!!!

muah, welcome home!!

yes ! welcome Fireball

so glad you are loving feeling good again - here is to MORE !!!
    feeling joy truly is the best ever !!
    it's such a release from everything
    it's light and beautiful and easy to breathe

thank you for your beautiful thread and your quotes

"Get so FIXATED on what you want, that you drown out any vibration or reverberation that has anything to do with what you do not want."

(this is the one I LOVE and have been looking for the exact wording)
    "The TRUE POWER of your experience lies in the silence between the words, the vibrational rhythm between the thoughts and the ease between the effort and the peace between the trying.

The TRUE POWER is in the allowing of the Universe to yield to you what you've already queued up for it. So think, as long as its FUN, and try, as long as its EASY, and speak, as long as it FEELS GOOD, and otherwise, take a NAP."
    (San Francisco, Feb 5, 2011)
    much love xxxxx
    Last edited by Wild and Beautiful; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:59 PM. Reason: add in quotes

Hi POE!!!
    So good to see you too!!!! I haven't looked at any other threads yet so wasn't sure if there was anyone I knew on here. Do you really have almost 70,000 posts? That's amazing!! Oh, and I love your title of Beloved Woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    FIREBALL!!! SO GOOD TO "SEE" YOU AGAIN!!!

muah, welcome home!!

Hi Wild and Beautiful! I love your name and avatar photo! Thank you for the welcome and the kind words. I like how you said feeling good feels like its easy to breathe! So true!! Ahhhhh, deep breaths in and out!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    yes ! welcome Fireball

so glad you are loving feeling good again - here is to MORE !!!
    feeling joy truly is the best ever !!
    it's such a release from everything
    it's light and beautiful and easy to breathe

thank you for your beautiful thread and your quotes

much love xxxxx

Today I want to focus on co-creating with Source. I love the feeling of Source flowing through me. I love feeling the power of it and the uniqueness of it. I love feeling that I am part of the Divine, that I have a whole team of high frequency beings and Source on my side. I love that my Inner Being is holding space for my desires. I love that as I feel joy, I feel love, I feel good - I can connect more deeply with my Inner Being. I love that I have an Inner Being - a guiding light. I love that I have an emotional guidance system that helps me to know where I am. I love that I am Source and that I am embodying the essence of that energy more and more everyday. I love that I can fall back into Source and just BE!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
    Hi POE!!!
    So good to see you too!!!! I haven't looked at any other threads yet so wasn't sure if there was anyone I knew on here. Do you really have almost 70,000 posts? That's amazing!! Oh, and I love your title of Beloved Woman!!
    Ohh, you have been gone since long! Yes, I still canīt stop posting
    the title was such a wonderful story, it was ChillinJoans loving intention and an old, precious tale someone dedicated to me- a dream coming true (thank you David!)

Some of us oldtimers are still very active! MUCH love to you, I will stop hijacking your thread and look forwards to fantastic joyful interactions!

hijack anytime you want! Much love to you too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Ohh, you have been gone since long! Yes, I still canīt stop posting
    the title was such a wonderful story, it was ChillinJoans loving intention and an old, precious tale someone dedicated to me- a dream coming true (thank you David!)

Some of us oldtimers are still very active! MUCH love to you, I will stop hijacking your thread and look forwards to fantastic joyful interactions!

I made a big decision today and it feels exciting, fearful and vulnerable. I'm going to focus on feeling the best I can while lovingly releasing the fearful bits that are lingering. Mostly, I feel a strong foundation of calm and ease.

So first those bits that need more loving before moving higher. I appreciate the feelings and thoughts of being scared. I admit to being scared a lot more often than I used to. I love that I honor all of my feelings now. I love that people care enough about me to tell me about all of the bad things that could happen. I love that they truly do want what's best for me. They want to protect me, they want to keep me safe and secure, they want me to be happy. They are doing the best they can from their perspective. I can feel their love and desire to help. I appreciate that I got a lot of different perspectives about quitting school. I love that most of my reflections were about the theme of "doing it whether it brings you joy or not" or "my job isn't my passion but it pays the bills". I love that that has been a big fear of mine - getting stuck in a job that I hate or not being able to pay the bills doing a job I love. I love that I have grown since I enrolled in school last year. I love that I know it was the path of least resistance at the time. I love that it doesn't feel that way anymore. I love that I got clarity on this issue. I love how one day it was ok to keep being in school even though I didn't enjoy it and a few days later it wasn't. I love the clarifying event that helped me to expand. I didn't know it at the time but in hindsight, that was the breakthrough. Thank you Source!!

I love that I am keeping this news to myself (and you lovies ) for awhile. I love that I am dedicating the month of February to following my passion and my highest excitement. I love that I know what I do want and I know what I don't want. This month is all about deliberately and consciously feeling into that highest of high excitements and joy. Not settling for what my mind says is rational. Focusing on what my heart wants. Allowing the resistance that comes up. Lovingly releasing it. Feeling stronger and more powerful as a result.

I feel like I'm taking control over my life in a new way. A way that hasn't felt good to do in years. The field of possibility is wide open to me and I'm going to reach for the stars! Reach for my highest passion, my highest joy, my highest bliss. I'm really excited to see where I end up after all of this! It is exciting to feel the openness of life. It's liberating to know that the Universe is responding to my vibration. It's empowering to feel strong, powerful, capable. Yes, capable of achieving my dreams. It feels good to tell the story of what I want. It feels good to focus on what I want. It feels good to have the contrast right there bouncing me back to focusing on what I want. Its like bumpers while bowling that keep you on the straight path.

I love that I am feeling more in control and more open about my life. I love that I have felt the power of Source these last few years and I love that its seeping into my cells more and more. I love that I am building my base, my foundation of who I am. I love that I am creating ME. I am creating the person that I want to be.

Today I demonstrated that I am a person who follows her bliss, her joy, her excitement. That's what today's decision was about. It was about following my passion and about believing that I can live a life of magic, wonder, joy, excitement, prosperity, riches and dreams coming true!