Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling Full of Life, Love, Joy and Passion

I am feeling so ALIVE right now!!! So full of life, so full of energy, so full of clarity!! Life feels amazing! Like I can do, be or have anything!! The field is wide open. I feel loved and supported. I feel rejuvenated. I feel HAPPY!!

I love focusing on my specific desire that makes me the happiest right now - winning the lottery jackpot. When I think about being a rich lottery jackpot winner, joy rises out of my chest and I feel soooo happy. I feel like I am the queen of the Universe and am on top of the world. It feels like freedom, it feels like magic, it feels like my life is magical and special and unique and different. I want to be the person who lives a magical life of joy, wonder, delightful surprises and rare occurrences. It feels amazing to feel loved and adored by the Universe in all that I do. It feels incredible to feel that love. The bigness of it. The sureness of it. The constancy of it. I know that I am loved by Source, by my Inner Being. I know that I am loved by my soul family. I can feel their love as I type and its bringing tears to my eyes.

I love that I am sensitive enough to feel the love of Source! I love that no matter what happens in my life, I can feel that love again and again. I love that Source has got my back. I love that I can hear Source's love for me. I love that I KNOW that Source loves me. How powerful is that? To truly soak in the love of Source! Definitely want to do more of that!!

I love that I am coming back to Abraham's teachings from a new perspective. I love that I am going to start ready AAIIG again. I love that I want to put all of my focus on feeling the best that I can. I love knowing that I only need to focus on 1 thing that feels good and that everything else will rise with that good feeling. I love that I have found my one thing to think about. I love knowing that it may change to something else later. I love knowing that what I really want is the feeling and that I've mastered feeling good in all sorts of situations. I love that I capture a few moments or minutes of joy whenever I can. I love knowing that it is enough and that some days I will have hours of joy and some just a few moments. I love that I will build upon that momentum over time and the daily ratio will naturally go higher.

I love how focused I am becoming! I love that the contrast is the focusing agent! I love knowing that my perfect now is the bouncing off place for so much more! I love that I can focus on what I want again and again and again. I love that I can feel happy emotions! I love that my IB is holding space for me with those feelings, lovingly guiding me along the way. I love that I can come here and rampage all over the place because I am following the feeling and not the train of thought. I love writing like this. I've missed it and am so glad to be doing it again. It feels good to be doing it here - sharing my journey with others who may benefit. Of course I am writing for myself but it feels good to think that someone may stumble upon this thread and that my words will bring them joy! Much love to you!!

It feels good to feel good! I love affirming that statement. I love feeling it and expanding it and sharing it. I love feeling good. I love feeling good. I love feeling good. I love that Abraham teaches this concept. I love that I attracted it into my life. I love the feeling of consciously expanding this feeling. I know its so basic, but its sooooooooooo important! "Nothing is more important than feeling good." "Life is supposed to be fun." If those are the only 2 things I learn from Abraham, I will live a happy life.

Life is supposed to be FUN!!! Life is supposed to be light and easy and full of joy! We were created to feel good! To sift and sort through the contrast and to keep finding the fun stuff, the good stuff, the feel good stuff. I love how stable I feel in this feeling!! I love this solid foundation of well-being and calm. I love that it keeps me feeling good even when my mind starts to wander into the bushes. I love that the desire to feel good keeps bringing me back to feeling good. I love feeling good! I sound like a broken record and that is a-ok with me!! This is the mantra I want running through my head. Feel good now, feel good now, feel good now. That's all there is to it. When I look too far into the future and wobble, I just need to remind myself to feel good NOW. If I look back into the past, I remind myself that my focus is NOW. Just in this tiny little moment. I can feel good. I can feel better than I did in the last moment. I can reach for joy. I can reach for relief. I can reach for ease. Relief is such an awesome feeling to reach for!!! Ease usually follows closely behind and then I'm ready for a nap or a meditation.

I love the feeling of peace. I used to overlook peace or take it for granted but now I truly do find the joy in peace. Eckhart Tolle writes about "a vibrantly alive peace" which is the peace that I'm talking about. I never realized how robust it could be until I experienced it for myself. I just love that phrase "vibrantly alive peace". I love that I mostly have inner peace. I love that joy rises from that peace. The bible also talks about "the peace that passes understanding". That's what I'm feeling now. A peace, a solidness, a firm foundation, a quietness, a wellness that is beyond my mind's understanding. It is the force of life, of Source, of consciousness, of existence. From this beautifully connected place, arises everything else.

Connection. I love that I feel my connection to Source so strongly now. I love that my connection to Source is unbreakable. I love that my concept of Source has expanded immeasurably in these last few years. I feel like I've gotten a up close and personal view of Source. The more I learn, the less I know. I love the vastness of Source and I love the diversity of Source. I love that I have gotten to experience more of that diversity recently. I love the oneness of Source. I love that we really are all in this together. I love playing with other aspects of me. I love discovering more of who I am. I love that I am becoming more peaceful, more compassionate, more empathetic, more psychic, more loving, more caring, more joyous, more understanding, more calm, more excited, more passionate, more, more, more!

There is so much to explore and to discover in life! I love that I feel like I am ready for the challenge. I got knocked off my feet many times but I keep getting back up and I'm ready for more. I'm ready for more joy, more excitement, more prosperity, more passion. I'm ready to live a life full of my dreams coming true. I'm ready to step into more of who I am. "There is only a stream of Well-Being." Everything is here to serve me. Everything is here for me and my expansion.

Let joy rise in my heart! Let my mind be full of ecstatic thoughts! Let my soul sing out loud!

I just listened to the meditation CD and I love how relaxed and calm I feel after listening to it. I love this feeling of being in the Vortex. I love knowing that I have a Vortex waiting for me and that it always feels good when I'm here. Thank you IB for holding this place of good feeling for me! I love knowing that in this moment there is nothing that I need to do. Nothing that I need to think about. I can just BE. Be happy, be calm, be centered, be present. I can just relax and feel good.

I feel good. I feel new, I feel now, I feel next. What's next? I am feeling my way into what's next. Feeling my way there. Right now I feel clear, I feel open, I feel new and fresh and eager for more. I feel satisfied with where I am and eager for more!! Yippee!!! Yay me!!! I feel excited about the future and what's to come. I feel happy with my past, I feel happy with my now, I feel happy with my future. I love where I right now. I love this feeling of contentment and joy overflowing!!!

I feel solid, I feel secure, I feel like I have a strong foundation, a strong grid surrounding me. I feel like love, I feel like hope, I feel like new possibilities and open horizons. I feel strong. I feel healthy. I feel happy. I feel frisky. I feel at peace. I feel bold and beautiful. I feel luxurious. I feel silky smooth. I feel radiant. I feel abundant. I feel happy, I feel joyous, I feel fun! I feel harmonious. I feel like I'm in harmony with myself and all that surrounds me and all that is within me. Yes, its that vibrantly alive peace again!! I feel aligned. I feel ready. I feel capable. I feel successful.

I'm so proud of myself for following my bliss, my joy, my passion!! I love knowing that I am that person right now!! I feel courageous, I feel brave, I feel proud. So proud!!! I love that I told the Universe that this is who I am and who I want to be and who I will continue to be. I've followed my bliss before but this feels big and new and like the next step for me. I love how much closure I have over quitting school! I love that I talked to all of my classmates about it, the teacher and the administrators about it. I left class with class! I did it right. I did it in a way that felt good to me. I'm so proud of myself!!!

It feels good to be proud of myself. It feels good to have accomplished that feeling. I successfully quit!! Yup, I did that. It doesn't feel like failure!! OMG, that is the REAL success for me!!! It doesn't feel like failure! It feels like success!!!!!
    That is a HUGE accomplishment for me!!!!

I usually beat myself up about these kinds of things and second guess myself endlessly but right now quitting feels like success!! Ok, there's a little wobble here but that's ok, its new, I'm still feeling my way into it. Just got myself into the bushes. Thank you IB for alerting me that I was going off course. Thank you!! Its so funny, I can feel the pull of that part of me that's starting to worry about the future and concerned about the past. I shined a bright light on the idea of success and the parts of me still in the shadow, were like, "Say what?". Its ok, they just needed to be seen and acknowledged and loved. Its ok. A little more soothing here. Like I said, there is a little wobble. I knew there was a wobble when I started writing this post but honestly didn't know where it was. I love that by writing this, by feeling into the good feeling, I was able to find the wobble and love it and now its diminished. I don't feel that sharp pain, that drop that happens when you shift frequencies in a wobbly direction.

Now it feels like time to refocus on the now. How do I WANT to feel now? I know what I don't want, what do I want now? From here, what feels good? It feels good to think of ease. Sigh. Ease feels so good!!! I love to be in the flow of ease. I love to just sit back and let the stream take me. i love days like today of beautiful sunshine, bright blue skies, the trees starting to flower, the warm air. I love this peace that in this moment I am exactly where I want to be. I love giving myself the gift of this time focusing on what I want. I love that I can feel a whole range of emotions and that I can stop and honor them all. I love that I caught the wobble early on. I love that I've learned through experience not to let my emotions get too big - to not sweep them under the rug anymore. Boy, did I learn that lesson!!!

I love that I'm more sensitive to my emotions and to my thoughts. I love that Source and my guides lovingly guide me in the right direction. It doesn't always feel that way, but I trust that there is only a stream of Well-Being. Everything serves me. Everything is here for my benefit. Thank you Source for flowing through me. Thank you Source for loving me unconditionally and helping me to love myself unconditionally. Thank you for being my rock, my core, my foundation, my home. I love you Source!!!

I love the Olympics!! I love the whole world coming together as one for a few weeks. I love the competition. I love the pride in my country and the pride shown in all countries participating. I love watching the opening ceremony and seeing the beautiful culture of the host nation. I love seeing the teams walk in and seeing the joy on all of their faces. Most of all, I love watching the moment of someone's dream coming true.

I love the excitement, the anticipation and the final result. I love not knowing until that final second who is going to win. I love when the underdog, the unknown surprises everyone and wins gold! I love seeing the beautiful skill of all of the athletes. I am in awe of the things that humans can do! The Olympics help remind me that anything is possible. That I can achieve my dreams too!

I love thinking about my dreams. I love how I feel when I think about them. I love feeling the fullness of my desires in vibrational form. I love when they manifest into the physical. I love knowing that they are on their way. I love being at peace with my desires. I love feeling like I'm in the flow and don't need to think about them anymore. I love the help I have from Source. I love that this is a team effort. I love being taken care of by Source. I love that my Inner Being is always communicating with me. I love that I just need to relax and have fun!! Time to watch more Olympics and be inspired!

I am soooooo loving this solid, stable, full feeling of Well-Being!! It feels like I have this very solid foundation that is the perfect launching pad for my creations. It feels so BIG and strong and stable and I love how I can feel that my mind is the smaller part. Its kind of in the corner wondering why I feel so good. Its trying to use its logical thinking to figure out why I can be so happy. It wants to think thoughts about practicality, reality, shoulds and coulds and what ifs. I love how I can feel that that part of me has grown smaller in comparison to this Well-Being! So I'm sending my mind love and allowing it to feel what it feels. Hmmm, does a mind feel? Anyway, my heart feels that it wants my mind to be happy. So, time to think of happy thoughts for my mind and heart!

It feels good to focus on what I want!! It feels good, it feels good, it feels good, it feels good!!!! I love that I am training my mind to focus on what it wants and not on what it doesn't want. I love giving myself this gift of self love. I love that I am pre-paving my future, stretching out my good feeling now into the future. Another teacher said it is this stretching and expanding of the now - the ever present now - that becomes the new (future) now. So there is no past and future, just the now expanding. I like that. It reminds me to feel good now, feel good now, feel good now. I love that Abraham talks about "fresh start now". We can always press the reset button and start fresh now. What feels good now? What is the most fun thought I can think from here? I love how these basic teachings are coming back to remind me to feel good. I love how my mind quiets down when it feels my heart and body feeling good. It sighs with relief. Yes, we feel good! Feeling good feels good!!!

Feeling good feels good!!! So basic. So true!! It feels good to feel good!!! I obviously love writing that again and again. I love the thoughts that I have when I feel good. I love the inspiration that comes through. I love the confidence that I feel when I feel good. I love knowing that anything is possible from here. I love the strength of it, the stability of it, the power in it. I love feeling clear and open and free!!! I love feeling free. I love feeling expansive. I love feeling like I'm in the flow. I feel in the flow right now. There's nothing I need to do. There is nothing I need to think. There is nothing I need to feel. Just BE!!