Thread: Pulling back momentum......

Pulling back momentum......

Some contrast happened to me upon waking up, actually I was woken up by contrasting situation knocking on my door.

I pulled it back!
    I could have spoke to a friend about it, but instead I took a nap.
    I could have text some words in my mind, but instead I thought "how can I say this differently" and thought of a downstream way to say it, and then I no longer felt inclined to text!
    I meditated after it happened.
    Then I was inspired to clean the kitchen, and then the bathroom, and then to put a load of washing on...
    And then, a friend contacted me to meet up, but I knew I would "talk" about it in a upstream way, and so I sat quietly instead to see what I needed to do, and felt clearly to take a nap!
    I feel great, I had a nap, I pulled back the momentum, I have not talked about it to anyone.

I woke up from a nap and felt really so great, and was going to text the friend, and thought to myself "can I say it better?" and I found a better way of saying it, and then I asked myself "what would source think" and I found a really positive way to "say it", and then the inclination to text went altogether! So I have not, because it just vanished.

And I realised I am doing really well.
    I feel great, I pulled back my momentum on this.

I really was able to focus on the perspective of Source, if even briefly, and it felt so good.
    Source loves these people, Source loves me.

And, before I pulled it back, I would have spoken to a friend about it, and I would have spoken to another neighbour about it.
    And, I was thinking, as I was putting the lovely clean washing away....fun....I was thinking....or rather the thought came to me, how it feels SO much more respecting of those people of contrast, to not be speaking to others ABOUT THEM. It feels respectful of them, to be simply finding my own better feeling thoughts, and pulling back from the momentum of wanting to discuss it.

I am not sure what my question is exactly yet.
    But I just felt to post on the discussion forum, not to discuss the details of what happened, but to discuss the process of pulling back the momentum.

I feel like I am in a new "place", maybe like I have done really well with this in terms of vibration, but a part of my mind, is sort of like....feeling something else.....like maybe I "should" talk about it....
    Maybe I am in a new place, a new habit, but not 100%, maybe 80% or 70%, with the other part of my mind sort of wanting to go with the old habit pattern of talking about things that happen.

Am I repressing part of myself, I wonder? I don't think I am, because pulling it back feels so good.

Maybe, I am just not "there" in alignment with Source on it 100% of the time yet, and so maybe I have a "foot in both worlds"....which is okay.

I would be interested in any insights from Abraham friends, who understand what I am talking about!!

PS....I think the reason that I am doing so well with this, is because it happened first thing in the morning, so I was sort of more open, especially as I had gone to bed full of a rampage of appreciation!

Look forward to reading your positive replies,

Love
    Songbird

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post

I was thinking....or rather the thought came to me, how it feels SO much more respecting of those people of contrast, to not be speaking to others ABOUT THEM. It feels respectful of them, to be simply finding my own better feeling thoughts, and pulling back from the momentum of wanting to discuss it.
    That's beautiful, songbird....about respect...you realized it wasn't their fault you felt bad, you are the source of your joy....and so it is disrespectful to yourself and to them....to blame them.

I love it!

hi songbird I love your path of least resistance in this
    and I love your questioning your feelings/guidance to lead you along a smooth path
    I do this too, in contrasting situations
    and I somehow always know that the Universe is guiding me along expertly

in many cases of contrast I definitely do go straight to sleep
    I shut myself off from the outside world, and my thoughts, and I just sleep

and I talk about it to no-one
    I use a clean slate in my mind and make it 'not have happened' by deciding to not think about it
    infact I have done this with so many things in my mind, and did this years and years before Abraham, that I even forgot or could not recall somethings happening to me (haha, it took a less aligned person to remind me of it, and even then I was surprised)

it sounds like to me, you are on the right path - for ease, happiness, smoothness
    it sounds like the perfect path
    and the right choices

and if you need to talk about it - just do as you have done here
    talk about how you make the right choice about what to focus on, the right choice about having a nap, the right choice about listening to Source
    that is all you ever need to talk about - your worthiness and Source backing you up every single time

much love xxxx

It feels to me like a very focused vibrational shift upon a specific thing/habit. And this is very worth milking recently, especially with the purpose of enhancing the new habit about what to talk to others.

So one of my recent examples was not that similar to yours in details, but vibrational speaking, is similar.

As I become more and more multi-tasking and knowing how to pre-pave, I begin to see this as some sort of normal standard. So when a family member didn't prepare something well and things got a bit contrasting, I got into a blaming and complaining mode. When I was complaining, I felt bad on the spot, and I knew this was not alignment I liked but the momentum was a bit strong. Lucky not so strong, so as soon as I left her, I got the space and the buffer time to soothe myself, to remember what my Source's attitude toward this situation.

A lot of practiced thoughts related to "mistake", "wrongness", "solution oriented" and so on, came into my mind--better said, was deliberately searched and found by me, I felt better and better, and then my complaint turned into understanding and support. I immediately knew that when something like this happened, "you should have done better" was such detrimental comments, and complaints were so contrary to solution orientation. And soon I began to support her based upon solution orientation, no complaint left...

I started milking this story several times a day in order to remind me something that I had known for a long time but still easy to forget, which is: see something as mistakes or wrongness with a negative attitude ; to impose my standards and preferences upon others; and then focusing upon the past and complaining instead of focusing upon the solution for others or my possible favor for them.

This was a successful vibrational shift, but the above habit still needs reminding and further deliberate shifting to become weaker and weaker. Some of the meaningful thoughts I decided to remind myself more often are:

Instead of asking "where have you have been?" everybody's Inner Being only calls him/her toward where they want to be.

Nothing serious is going on in this physical world. "Mistakes" or "wrongness" is no big deal. We can play with life any way, and we even can deliberately make mistakes for specific reasons. Making mistakes plays an important role in our life.

I would like to focus upon solution for myself and for others. Complaints only prevent us from receiving the solutions. Complaint or blame or warn toward others doesn't help, but sometimes we still do it, thinking it has value--I will be more sensitive to this trend.

I will remind myself more and more how Source treats us in any condition--no complaint, no blame, only forever calling us from where we are toward where we want to be lovingly, patiently beyond our usual imagination...
    And if I were you, I would remind myself and enhance the new habit that is more beneficial to me, which is: something doesn’t feel good to me, doesn’t align with Source’s opinions, I wouldn’t talk to others, because it almost always adds momentum to something I don’t like. [When you tell unpleasing things to others, things often would get more complicated. And as more people you know focused upon something—say some people’s negative aspects, it’s harder for you to shift your attitude toward them and what you really want is to at least be able to love and adore them.]

As for deliberately shifting our vibrations related to a newly happening thing, I strongly recommend the process in The Astonishing Power of Emotions--it may produce very obvious shift especially combined with other tricks like taking a nap, soothing with deliberately picked thoughts in alignment, repeating new vibrational and actual improvements no matter how subtle many times during the short time period--after all a belief is a thought we keep thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post

and if you need to talk about it - just do as you have done here
    talk about how you make the right choice about what to focus on, the right choice about having a nap, the right choice about listening to Source
    that is all you ever need to talk about - your worthiness and Source backing you up every single time

much love xxxx
    That was perfect, Wild and Beautiful....yes, you can talk about how you made the right choice......

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Lee View Post

A lot of practiced thoughts related to "mistake", "wrongness", "solution oriented" and so on, came into my mind--better said, was deliberately searched and found by me, I felt better and better, and then my complaint turned into understanding and support. I immediately knew that when something like this happened, "you should have done better" was such detrimental comments, and complaints were so contrary to solution orientation. And soon I began to support her based upon solution orientation, no complaint left...
    Ah, Jenny Lee....what you've written is so good too....how your complaint turned into understanding and support.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post

And I realised I am doing really well.
    I feel great, I pulled back my momentum on this.

I really was able to focus on the perspective of Source, if even briefly, and it felt so good.
    Source loves these people, Source loves me.
    I didn't have much time to respond the other day, but you did do really well with this songbird!

Thank you ~ ladies, for sharing