Thread: Confused after a vibrational shift

Confused after a vibrational shift

Hello Abers,
    I recently had a huge shift in my vibration. I wanted something specific for a couple of months - a relationship with my Fred. And I've been working on it for some time but it's the last few days that I'm finally focused on the wanted end of the stick.
    It started with enthusiasm. I felt so good, I finally felt this relationship could happen. But for the last two days, well, this desire feels so ordinary. I feel good, but there's no more woo-hoo feeling. I thought it's ok. But today I started thinking about some other boy. I don't get it. I still want my Fred. I'm not attached to the idea of this relationship anymore, but I definitely still want it. I feel good when I think about him and the idea of our relationship, but I can't evoke any ecstatic feelings. I keep repeating my affirmations because I like it. And the affirmations feel good. They used to make me feel like I could explode with all these good feelings but now it's different. I still feel good but now it's quite an ordinary feeling. I don't feel like my Fred is out of reach. I know I am allowing, I can feel it. But why does it look like I have lost the interest when it comes to this desire of mine? I honestly have no idea what is going on. Am I doing good or should I work some more on my excitement?

Confused after a vibrational shift

Oh and just to add - I had 3 wonderful dreams regarding my Fred last night and I also get a lot of positive signs regarding my desire. I even noticed the change in my thinking when it comes to jealousy (which was the reason he left me) and it's something big.
    Waiting for your thoughts on this

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    seems that itīs time for yout to REALLY value the unconditional good feeling higher than plans or specific goals.

In the end, it will all come together perfectly- WHEN you choose feeling good over being/or getting it "right".

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I can so absolutely relate that itīs confusing, when things start to feel new and different. When what held your heart and mind in a tight grip loosens, and when old priorities vanish and new ones seem to substutute what you always thought you would "need" (and therefore prefer).

Abe teach that we mostly do NOT "know" what we really want! We have intellectualized our desire, often crippling the true desire behind because we just canīt wrap our minds around the true essence that we desire, and in that, set our "heart" upon what we THINK we would want. But when we feel good, nothing bad CAN EVER come to us. Itīs time to surrender to this sweet and most important logic of all, over all trained intellectual limitations that are standing against the joy, that could be there, instead.