Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: cruelty towards animals

Quote Originally Posted by plingplong View Post
    Me: Then Esther was misleading calling her book 'Ask and it is given', it would be more accurate titling it 'If you want to be positive, be positive'.
    No more "misleading" than the notion that if you're travelling somewhere, let's use the commonly used destination of San Diego, that you have to point in the direction of San Diego and move in that direction. On a physical level, you're willing to accept the idea that if you're pointing in the opposite direction of where you want to go, moving in that direction will move you away. It's no different with your focus. The title of the book isn't misleading, it's your unwillingness to follow the guidance you have.

Jewel
    "In nonresistance ... feeling peace (even joy) is easier"

That is as surprising as it is beautiful.

I actually nonresisted last night, after watching this movie, the prequel to the worst/best one that I have hitherto seen, feeling how body energy moves when faced with something terrible. What do I do? I recoil, until I lose my rooting. I retract my roots not trusting the soil I find myself growing from.
    Then going to bed potential danger was closer than my next breath, under my eyelids, until I said just destroy me then.
    Oh, that’s beautiful too, plingplong, about “rooting”….trusting the soil you find yourself growing from.

And giggles, people are so drawn to those scary movies...

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
    Highlighting this.
    I have it highlighted within myself too...because of my particular temperament. I want to help everyone in distress…and the Universe has been showing me I can relax and trust. It shows me this in all different ways.

Jewel Since two weeks I have been curious to watch these frightening movies, never have been before though. Yes, the soil which we grow from, say we find ourselves immersed in a invisible medium (Source?) which matter springs forth from, then it is beautiful meeting to trust this, to melt and merge, breathe it, drink it ect... ...and it is quite impossible and exhausting when you don't trust it and don't even want to dip your toes, or if you don't trust yourself (but what is yourself if not just the stream of this Source, or whatever you want to call it, through awareness?)

Marc I'm slowly getting somewhere here. Now I have : There is contrast, then my preference, Source gives it to me instantly, and I just have to align with it. With my attention and vibration I water and nourish the different seed-experiences/potential experiences.

Marc I'm slowly getting somewhere here. Now I have : There is contrast, then my preference, Source gives it to me instantly, and I just have to align with it. With my attention and vibration I water and nourish the different seed-experiences/potential experiences.
    There you go.

Jewel Since two weeks I have been curious to watch these frightening movies, never have been before though.
    Why do we enjoy a bit of fright? My ex-boyfriend, a skilled skier, went down an extremely dangerous slope, while in France. He told me he was terrified the entire time, but then tried it again. I guess having a bit of terror, but knowing that you are ultimately safe, is enthralling. What is the experience stirring in you? It may be an answer to a deeper question.

Yes, the soil which we grow from, say we find ourselves immersed in a invisible medium (Source?) which matter springs forth from, then it is beautiful meeting to trust this, to melt and merge, breathe it, drink it ect... ...and it is quite impossible and exhausting when you don't trust it and don't even want to dip your toes, or if you don't trust yourself (but what is yourself if not just the stream of this Source, or whatever you want to call it, through awareness?)
    Beautifully stated, plingplong....I love the way you've expressed it....the not even wanting to dip your toes, in deep beauty, I say.

Self-trust....is certainly the way to go.