Thread: Got a diamond pendant and earrings!

Got a diamond pendant and earrings!

So, I've been wanting a diamond earring and pendant set for while but wasn't too focused on it because i knew that one day I would get it. My mother found an online diamond sale and asked me if I wanted to get a necklace for my birthday. I was excited so I started going through hundreds within their selection. I finally picked one diamond set that was within her budget. Once it arrived I realized that I couldn't really justify the price for amount of times I would wear it since it was a special occasion piece. (Yes, worth issues and feeling bad for causing hardship) So I decided to return the piece and get my mom her money back. It turned out to be a major issue because they couldn't locate the order even though we had proof. So fast forward to the other day.... I called their customer service to figure out how do I return this item that they cannot find record of in the store... after talking to them with my situation they randomly decided that I can keep the diamond set and they will refund my mom her money! I couldn't believe it! I didn't even have to leave my house!

Thank you universe for always delivering.
    I feel so much better about wearing this beautiful set now that I know it hasn't placed any hardship on ANYONE
    The universe always knows what I want.
    Everyday I receive some indication that things are always working out for me.
    Thank you Universe, I know you have my back.
    I feel so good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestingife View Post
    So, I've been wanting a diamond earring and pendant set for while but wasn't too focused on it because i knew that one day I would get it. My mother found an online diamond sale and asked me if I wanted to get a necklace for my birthday. I was excited so I started going through hundreds within their selection. I finally picked one diamond set that was within her budget. Once it arrived I realized that I couldn't really justify the price for amount of times I would wear it since it was a special occasion piece. (Yes, worth issues and feeling bad for causing hardship) So I decided to return the piece and get my mom her money back. It turned out to be a major issue because they couldn't locate the order even though we had proof. So fast forward to the other day.... I called their customer service to figure out how do I return this item that they cannot find record of in the store... after talking to them with my situation they randomly decided that I can keep the diamond set and they will refund my mom her money! I couldn't believe it! I didn't even have to leave my house!

Thank you universe for always delivering.
    I feel so much better about wearing this beautiful set now that I know it hasn't placed any hardship on ANYONE
    The universe always knows what I want.
    Everyday I receive some indication that things are always working out for me.
    Thank you Universe, I know you have my back.
    I feel so good right now.

yay well done you ManifestingLife

isn't it fun when things turn out easily, after sometimes 'little dramas' - that are always in your favour
    I have learnt to trust the infolding, even when things seem awry at times, because I always trust in the Universe having my back and looking out for me.
    Enjoy wearing your beautiful jewellery
    xxx