Thread: Mixed Manifestations?

Mixed Manifestations?

How is it possible to get both a wanted manifestation and an unwanted manifestation, on the same subject, within a few hours of each other?

yesterday I got a new sign-up out of the blue, and I realized I had a lot less in my bank account than I thought I did.

The first one felt great. the second one felt like panic and worry.

So, how can I have such a disparate set of manifestations in a single day? How do I know where my own vibration actually lies?

Quote Originally Posted by Anything Is Possible View Post
    How is it possible to get both a wanted manifestation and an unwanted manifestation, on the same subject, within a few hours of each other?
    Your example really answers your question for you. You see, everything's a mixture of wanted (by you) and unwanted (by you) aspects. Those labels (wanted and unwanted) don't really tell us anything about the manifestation. (Manifestations just are.) However, those labels tell us everything about how you're focusing on your manifestations.

yesterday I got a new sign-up out of the blue, and I realized I had a lot less in my bank account than I thought I did.

The first one felt great. the second one felt like panic and worry.

So, how can I have such a disparate set of manifestations in a single day? How do I know where my own vibration actually lies?
    It's an ongoing process of discernment, because it's a ongoing unfolding. IOW, this isn't your first day on planet earth. You're in process of doing your "work." And this is a big complex topic for almost everyone.

That being said, notice that these aren't really "the same subject." One's how much money you have. The other is your business (or the path to the money you will have). It would be more accurate to say, "on different aspects/sub-sections of a larger topic (your overall finances)." So, you might have less resistance about how you attract clients and you might have more resistance (as some of your recent threads have suggested) about how you manage your money or about how those clients turn into money in your bank.

Another thing that would helpful for you to notice is that the way that you tell your story here, you're offering your vibration in response to what you're observing. That's good to know. This is what Abraham call "creating by default." Almost everyone does this but then we're reacting, rather than getting out in front of your vibration.

Now, as an Aber, you could use your first manifestation to soothe your thoughts about your second manifestation. That would be getting out in front of your vibration or "deliberate creation," as Abraham call it.

How do I know where my own vibration actually lies?
    To answer this more specifically, as you're paying attention to how you feel (as you were in your story) when you feel "worse" (than you had been just before), then you notice what thoughts you're thinking which are causing your "worse" feeling. Then you'll know "where" (although the "where" isn't very important) your vibration is now. But more importantly, you'll know "what" your vibration is all about because you will also know that it's a vibration that you might want to tend to and you'll know the thoughts which will form your starting point of your new vibrational journey.

Thanks WellBeing. I do see what you mean about it being different aspects.

I am working on getting out in front of the vibration, as you said. The second manifestation threw me for a loop a bit, but I've been working on shifting that since then, and starting to feel better, at least a bit.

I am grateful for the wanted manifestation, because it certainly allows me to feel less panicked about the second. I know that more money is flowing into the bank account, which feels good.

I just have a lot of things to shift. I feel like a failure for being in this situation, because for a while my financial situation was a lot better. I feel a bit selfish for quitting my job and trying to make it on my own being self-employed. I feel frustrated with how difficult it has felt to get clients.

And yes I know all of those are thoughts I need to find BFTs about, and I am working on that. Points #1 and #3 are the toughest for me right now: that my situation is worse and that feels bad, and that it feels difficult to get as many clients as I want.

Sooo...I guess the thing to do is to say, I know what I don't want, so what is it I do want?

I want money to feel easy. I want it to be easy to get new clients. I want to feel like there's always plenty of money for the things I want to have or do.

I've had the experience of focusing for a while on feeling better and then money flowing in. But as I mentioned in a previous thread, my thoughts seem to flip back to worrying.

Thanks for your response.

Thanks WellBeing. I do see what you mean about it being different aspects.

Good, I'm glad you found that helpful. Because "money" is a broad complex topic with a lot of moving pieces to it, so it can be helpful to cut it into "pieces."

I am working on getting out in front of the vibration, as you said. The second manifestation threw me for a loop a bit, but I've been working on shifting that since then, and starting to feel better, at least a bit.

There you go.

I am grateful for the wanted manifestation, because it certainly allows me to feel less panicked about the second. I know that more money is flowing into the bank account, which feels good.

I just have a lot of things to shift. I feel like a failure for being in this situation, because for a while my financial situation was a lot better. I feel a bit selfish for quitting my job and trying to make it on my own being self-employed. I feel frustrated with how difficult it has felt to get clients.

And yes I know all of those are thoughts I need to find BFTs about, and I am working on that. Points #1 and #3 are the toughest for me right now: that my situation is worse and that feels bad, and that it feels difficult to get as many clients as I want.
    So, with all this said, it’s understandable with some of these thoughts focused towards what you want and others focused towards what you don’t want that you’d get some of what you do want and some of what you don’t want, isn’t it? When it’s down in black-and-white, it’s a lot easier to see, isn’t it?

Sooo...I guess the thing to do is to say, I know what I don't want, so what is it I do want?

I want money to feel easy. I want it to be easy to get new clients. I want to feel like there's always plenty of money for the things I want to have or do.
    This is lovely, but can you see how you’re trying to change the conditions so that you can observe improved conditions and then, in your observation of your improved conditions, you feel better?

Abraham tell us that the optimal attitude for manifesting what we want is satisfied with where I am and eager for more. When we find ourselves in the midst of largely-unwanted conditions, we often want to Abe ourselves out of those conditions into better conditions. (Just yesterday, I found myself doing just that on a topic of interest to me.)

Soooo…(and I’m just playing with you there) I would approach it a little differently, if I were in your situation. I, personally, would make peace with where I was both in terms of my current financial situation and manifestations and in terms of my current vibrational “work.”

So, rather than talk about what I want (because that can sort of inflame my awareness that I don’t right now have what I want--did you feel that?) I would make peace with where I am in my vibrational “work” and soothe my Points #1, #2, #3, #4, etc. about where I am.

I might remind myself that I’ve been doing my “work” and that my “work” is a journey. I might soothe any criticisms I have about how I’ve been doing my “work” (because my IB certainly won’t be criticizing how I’ve been doing anything). I might remind myself that my Vortex already knows what I want (and in probably greater detail than I could, right now, articulate) and has already been working on what I want. I might make peace with my business decisions, largely because most of those decisions are old news and unless I have a time machine, I can’t undo them. Then I would soothe my Points #1, #2, #3, #4, so that I could feel better right now, without needing anything to change first. Then I’d be moving closer to that “satisfied with where I am” piece that Abraham talk about, which moves me up the Scale. If I’m satisfied with where I am, then I’m not that far away from Appreciation of where I am. Right now, without needing anything to change first, you see?

I've had the experience of focusing for a while on feeling better and then money flowing in. But as I mentioned in a previous thread, my thoughts seem to flip back to worrying.

You may have heard me say this before, but this is really no different than when we were learning to walk, when we took a step or two and then we “flipped back” to being on the ground like we had been. But that was something that we soon practiced ourselves out of so that we were “flipping back” less and less until we could walk intentionally and consistently. It’s the same thing here.

This is a really wonderful topic.

I have experienced similar feelings as you describe, Anything is Possible.
    One example is I wake up feeling lovely, go for coffee, come back, am ready for an enriching day, I go to the shed in my backyard, but I drop on the EGS scale because the shed and my current house is so depressing. Or I wake up, admire a place I want to visit online, the bank account balance is not enough to go anywhere, even to walk to lunch.
    I wonder if this topic has anything to do with the timing of manifestations. Has Anything put the money in the bank by working on shifting his (her) vibration, but it hasn't happened yet?

No, I wouldn't say that Anything has gained any 'vibrational currency' if not some little manifestations would indicate the improvement. Unless you take the new sign-ups as one of those manifestations, but I would keep the two things separated, just for sake of clarity, although they're often associated. One thing is career and one thing is financial freedom. So it seems that the career vibe is definitely improving, and the financial vibe could do with a tweak or two. Sometimes a really minor correction is all it takes btw. In fact you really only want to go for minor corrections, and not hop to the other side and be positive, to then wobble back at the first occasion.

Also, I would take these sudden change of mood as a useful clarification, in a step 5 spirit. You really want to know you're not gaining any terrain. Then don't linger but also, this is really good for you to know! important feedback!

ETQ: I read only the OP and the last post so if anything changed along the thread, I wouldn't know