Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: how to feel more worthy regarding physical attributes or "beauty"??

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
    Just clarifying that yoga is a thousands-year old practice that provides an avenue of energy flow and allows alignment via body work as you all are discussing. People in various cultures around the world are perhaps starting to understand and practice yoga more now, but the physical and spiritual practice of yoga itself has been in existence for thousands of years as a means to fully align with Source energy.
    sure!
    the same with so many other "schools" of wisdom, practice, healing or achievement. And the best of them are not rigid, but allowed to grow and expand. As it was said- they all have their huge advantages. Just don´t make them a limiting box.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    To my knowledge no-one so far has asked Abraham about this stuff and how it relates to their processes.
    Abraham has been asked a few times about various mapping systems that humans have drawn up to describe energy flow between body, emotion, thought and outer physical experience. I do recall someone asking about the chakra system specifically. As PoE says, Abraham keeps it general and tells us that all of these human maps are really quite cute, but every cell of ours is in and of itself a complete and sentient organism that is constantly reaching for alignment with well being. I recall Abraham saying that any human map (chakra system, crystal properties, flower essences, the taoist system you reference, etc.) is just an attempt to describe energy flow, but it would be only as "true" or useful as a person perceives it to be in so far as it helps us focus our thoughts. The only "truth" is that every single cell of ours is oriented toward well being, constantly reaching for full and complete alignment with Source and subject to the effects of resistance. There is no area of the body that causes this or that to be out of alignment, there are only our thoughts about areas of the body and those thoughts are what cause this or that to be out of alignment.

PoE:
    Oh, I see. You perhaps meant to say "they start to use yoga." I misunderstood.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    PoE:
    Oh, I see. You perhaps meant to say "they start to use yoga." I misunderstood.
    sorry, you are right, that is the correct phrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    RE, in my experience energetic movements are different from emotions. However, the two are connected. Energy movements can be guided, deepened, and transformed by my clear intentionality to feel in a specific way. And it works the other way too. Allowing myself to feel the motion of energy clearly leads to feeling better and better, including the feeling of lightness.

I had an interaction with Abraham almost 4 yrs ago on energy movements which might or might not help you. I’ve posted it on the forum somewhere, if you’re interested.
    Yes exactly, couldn't have said it better.
    I would love it if you could find the time to get me the link.

Abraham has been asked a few times about various mapping systems that humans have drawn up to describe energy flow between body, emotion, thought and outer physical experience. I do recall someone asking about the chakra system specifically. As PoE says, Abraham keeps it general and tells us that all of these human maps are really quite cute, but every cell of ours is in and of itself a complete and sentient organism that is constantly reaching for alignment with well being. I recall Abraham saying that any human map (chakra system, crystal properties, flower essences, the taoist system you reference, etc.) is just an attempt to describe energy flow, but it would be only as "true" or useful as a person perceives it to be in so far as it helps us focus our thoughts. The only "truth" is that every single cell of ours is oriented toward well being, constantly reaching for full and complete alignment with Source and subject to the effects of resistance. There is no area of the body that causes this or that to be out of alignment, there are only our thoughts about areas of the body and those thoughts are what cause this or that to be out of alignment.
    It makes sense, thank you FA

I do wonder what IS necessary for the body. Where is the line between “crutch” and what the body wants and needs?

There are people who claim to not eat food and get their nutritional/energetic needs from the sun.

Abe does talk about cravings being the body asking for something. I definitely get cravings for movement and meditation and rest and substances as well as food.

Further, the intuitive knowing that I want this or that.

And the fun windy paths leading to just the right thing that brings relief or satisfaction.

Are these “crutches”? Are they all technically crutches because the body cells only know wellbeing but we believe we need things — and our inner being does the best it can within our belief system? Or do each of us have a unique setpoint of requirements?

I remember Abe telling on Esther once, that at the time she just wasn’t interested in lining up with food and weight any further. In the same way, I’m not interested in lining up with being a breatharian. Does this mean that technically nearly everything we do to the body is a crutch, but we do have our preferences that guide us to what’s best for US and our unique body/vibrational escrow/POLR/beliefs?

You're right, what is not a potential crutch? The way I'd draw the line between a crutch and a POLR is by the golden rule of checking whether I am in a good vibrational place or not, when I am drawn to xyz. It's actually quite fun to see to what cray unholy 'crutches' we may be drawn to and trust, because of the place that idea came from.
    Last month I had this bad toothache, and while other times I had gone only vibrational about this sort of things, this time I went all in with ibuprofen and even at some point got quite drunk because I did some rinses with rum and swallowed it and I'm not used to drinking. I loved being all tipsy! and it worked fantastic!
    Myself, I could loosen up a lot more about it all and be much less of a purist, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    The way I'd draw the line between a crutch and a POLR is by the golden rule of checking whether I am in a good vibrational place or not, when I am drawn to xyz. It's actually quite fun to see to what cray unholy 'crutches' one may be drawn to and trust, because of the place that idea came from.
    Last month I had this bad toothache, and while other times I had gone only vibrational about this sort of things, this time I went all in with ibuprofen and even at some point got quite drunk because I did some rinses with rum and swallowed it and I'm not used to drinking. I loved being all tipsy!
    Yes!! Current vibration certainly is a big part of it! (Lol to your drunken pain management)

It certainly makes sense to me to follow inspired action from the highest discs possible. Some people really love going all-in on changing thoughts/vibes though.

And further thought, it’s not always easy to feel the difference between inspired action and habitual action. For example, I had a bit of a headache this morning and I decided to have some caffeinated tea. Was it inspired action or a more heady action from “caffeine usually works.” To be honest, I don’t know. It went this quickly “ow, headache — tea.” Not too different from “hungry — I’ll find some food.”