Page 1 of 76 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a desire

I have a desire

Okay dear abers.

I want to manifest a guy. He is married. I want to test the universe.

How can i go ahead and get this done?

Quote Originally Posted by maria1986 View Post
    I want to manifest a guy. He is married. I want to test the universe.

How can i go ahead and get this done?
    That's easy. Go to any public space where there are lots of people. Without any effort at all, you'll manifest plenty of married guys. Look to your left, there's one! Look to your right, there's another one! Look in front of you, there are several! There's an abundance of married guys out there.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Marc´s answer is profound!

Maria, what do you really want? And what is this "wanting to test the Universe"-thing about?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    That's easy. Go to any public space where there are lots of people. Without any effort at all, you'll manifest plenty of married guys. Look to your left, there's one! Look to your right, there's another one! Look in front of you, there are several! There's an abundance of married guys out there.
    i want to manifest him being my guy

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Marc´s answer is profound!

Maria, what do you really want? And what is this "wanting to test the Universe"-thing about?
    I really want this guy to be my husband. I want to see that the universe can bring me anything i want

i want to manifest him being my guy
    Well, what I wrote is still true -- you've already manifested him. He's in physical form, he's just married to someone else right now. So start with where you are. You want this guy to be your husband and right now he's someone else's husband and, the most important thing is that you feel however you feel about this.

I really want this guy to be my husband. I want to see that the universe can bring me anything i want
    Okay, you want this guy to be your husband because you think you'll feel good if things were that way. That means your job is to find ways to go from feeling the way you're used to feeling to feeling the way you'll feel when you have what you want. That's applying LOA in a nutshell -- find ways to feel BETTER than the conditions around you have conditioned you to feel.

...as Marc points out, this stuff is always working in the same way. This is not different from wanting to manifest a castle, or a button. It´s all the same process, and one is as likely to manifest as the other.

While Abe have often pointed out, that it might be much easier when you "test" the Universe with things that you DEEM to be easy. Having said this- been there, done that, I´m one of those, too- this is less fascinating for many people than beginning with those things that FEEL more challenging, as trying to tackle the allowing of a "forbidden" relationship.

I have no ideas where YOUR resistances are, around married guys, but society offers us a whole possible palette why we SHOULD have resistances. So a good start could be to figure out what you want to believe about that, and softening your resistances and molding your thoughts according to where you want to go.

It´s not about pushing against anything what´s out there. Everybody´s got to have their own unique preferences, and so do you. There is NOTHING that you can´t be, have or do, if life has caused you to desire it! The question is- where are you, in relationship to the fulfillment of the desire? It´s your job to mold this into place.

On a side-note, I want to remind you that Jerry and Esther had both been married to other people, when they first met.

What we are wanting to do is, talk you into ACCEPTING that once you say "Wooooh!! I WANT THAT!!!!"-
    -it´s sooo close to a done deal,
    that you can start celebrating with the SAME JOY that you feel, when that exhilarating idea comes!

Boston, 2016-05-22 from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - Keep good feelings activated longer (new)

quote-collections that might help:

What desires are- and how to deal with them

Quotes about how to deal with "Fred"

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    .I want to remind you that Jerry and Esther had both been married to other people, when they first met.
    ...this quote collection here might be interesting to soothe and inspire you:

Quotes about Jerry and Esther´s relationship

just a few quotes from it:

UNDENIABLE ATTRACTION - The Fred-Story of Esther and Jerry

When (Esther) knew, that she and Jerry where going to be together, when that thought exploded in her mind, she could never step back from it. And nothing else was logical: She could NOT step back from it! And when she equiaxed to the power of that knowing, it was incredible- the circumstances and events that revealed themselves. And there where a lot of people in Esthers life, who where encouraging her otherwise. And to each and everyone of them she said: Go away from me!

Iow, nothing- NOTHING could dissuade her! And why would that be? Why would, when she got into the vibrational vicinity of that, why would it feel so powerful and so logical? Because, the where in each others vibrational escrow! They have been in each others escrow, before either one of them where born!

They where teachers, intending to live life- enough different life that they would be a good balance for each other, and every day in both of their lives, they where putting things into vibrational escrow, that each of them matched to.

And neither one of them was in perfect alignment, but they where close enough in alignment that the logical step- the logical step- the logical step- the logical step... brought the into vibrational vicinity, or proximity of one another. And even THEN, they where around of each other for about 3 years,

before it became CLEAR to Esther, that she was going to have her way with him!

...It was LOGICAL. It was logical, meaning it was compelling. Meaning, that NOTHING ELSE felt like that.

It was a HELL YES, beyond anything that either of them ever had felt before- and everything can be like that.

We´r not just talking about finding the love of your life, we´r talking about EVERYTHING. All creations have those kinds of powerful culmination-points! Because, ALL CREATION has a vibrational escrow, that is being focused upon by source-energy, and there is a huge calling towards it!

And when you get into the vicinity of it, you feel it. Most don´t let themselves get into the vicinity of it!

Because you´r keeping that rule, and you´r keeping that rule, and you´r keeping that rule. And you´r doing what that one wants, and what that one wants. And you´r listening over here- and you not train yourself, to keep yourself in the vibrational vicinity.

But WHEN you train yourself to be in the vibrational vicinity, THEN things just keep occuring to you.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks- Cant Each Next Step Be Logical !

Make love your decision- UNCONDITIONALLY

HS:
    How did Esther not give a rip about what he (Jerry) was doing? Because...

Abe:

Because, she decided to love him.
    She was not about to let herself NOT LOVE HIM. There was never anything that he could be or do, that was big enough to cause her to not love him!

2015 11 14 Atlanta

:hearts

"That´s MY man!!!!"

(After having lined up with your desires, aka having set your vibrational atmosphere...)

...the car that satisfies all of this intentions, will come into your experience, and you will feel SUCH adrenalin, SUCH feeling of enthusiasm for it that wild horses couldn´t keep you from it. No one will be able to talk you out of it! You´ll say: "That´s my car. That´s my car! THAT´s MY CAR!!!"

Esther said: "That´s my man! THAT´S MY MAN!! That´s my man. THAT´s MY MAN." She knew it. Everything that she had lived had put it there, and when she saw him, SHE KNEW THAT.

And NOTHING was gonna talk her out of that, you see. When you KNOW it, you know it!

But you have to find the vibrational essence of it, first.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - Shes frozen in a state of inactivity

Thank you paradise on earth. You are inspiring. I didnt know that they were married. Did they cheat?

How do i know which feeling to go after to get in alignment with this desire