Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 226267686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: I have a desire

Quote Originally Posted by maria1986 View Post
    Imagining myself being single forever frightens me. Its not a good feeling.
    How can I make peace with it. I would love to make peace with it. To be able to accept that I will be single forever.
    I’d say — you can make peace with being single RIGHT NOW.

We (me included) stress ourselves out trying to make peace with things that haven’t happened yet. An imagined future full of things we think we don’t want.

I wonder what would happen if we spent more time and energy on Loving our Now.

Quote Originally Posted by maria1986 View Post
    How can I make peace with it. I would love to make peace with it. To be able to accept that I will be single forever.
    That's not making peace with where you are, that is the OPPOSITE of making peace with where you are. The fact that it "frightens" you and that it's not a good feeling tells you everything. It's you pushing harder against where you are, it's you stomping your feet and throwing a tantrum about how you're going to be single FOREVER. As WellBean points out, you're just making peace with where you are RIGHT NOW. You're single this moment, but that doesn't mean you can't eventually get where you want to be.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Originally Posted by maria1986
    it might soothe you to remember, that whenever something feels terrible, this is a surefire sign that source -who know exactly what is in your Vortex- KNOW that your momentary thought isn´t true, to the opposite.

"Single forever" is NOT in your Vortex. If it would be, then this thought would feel delightful to you. So- go ITV, where your wonderful relationship IS.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Thanks for the conversation!
    Always a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post

I wonder what would happen if we spent more time and energy on Loving our Now.
    Beautiful and wise

Maria,

You know how you feel when your connected with the whole of YOU. You felt that that was what you wanted most of all. The relationship with you and YOU. Remember how that felt?

Interesting isn't it that you only feel "single" when you are not in Alignment. And THEN, from THAT OOTV state of being. You desire "another", so that you are NOT SINGLE!

I think it's simply that whenever you feel out of alignment, you feel "single".

But nothing changed in the conditions of your life.
    Only the condition of your connection to Source.

You only feel "single" when your ootv.

Your never "single" when your in alignment.

It's not really about the ABSENCE of a lover.
    It's the absence of your connection to the Broader Source part of you.

When you feel that "lack" it seems to me that you somehow relate it to being caused by a lack of a partner. But it's your indicator that your out of alignment with YOU.

Ps, I sometimes wonder if you have a form of seperation anxiety, from things you have said. You may find it helpful to look into this for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Consciously View Post
    Considering not going to the gym may be your POLR, but it's not actively working on your vibration.

What are you actively doing to improve your vibration? Unless you are doing something all of these posts seem to be mainly arguing for your limitations. You are of course free to do that, but it is not going to make you feel better.

If you can tell us what specifically you are doing, apart from "soothing" which does not seem to be working for you, then it is easier to make suggestions.

C
    What im doing right now is trying to be OK with this moment. To imagine the universe working on my behalf. It gives some relief to just breathe into the idea that all is well. But it takes a lot of focus which I dont have right now. Im also trying to be kinder to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
    There's no need to struggle to make peace with thoughts that frighten you. Those thoughts are full of unwanted momentum and grabbing for their opposite doesn't bring lasting relief. There are a multitude of frightening thoughts that feel awful and are of no help for us. No need to make peace will every single one of them - and indeed you cannot make peace with every single one of them. There's no need to move all of those mountains, or even one mountain. Leave it to Source to move the mountains. Your job is not to make peace with your future, your one and only job is to be at peace where you are, as best you can.
    This sounds very comforting thank you. Fallen Angel can you be more specific about being at peace where you are? What do you tell yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Yes, you have got it. The secret to all of life.

This fullness, is who you really ARE.
    It’s is YOU being in full alignment, and allowing that full connection with the other part of you, the non physical part of you; the Broader, eternal, Source, pure positive god force, love energy, that you ARE at Source.

It’s Allowing THAT (larger, non physical) part of YOU to flow through your physical being.
    To be intertwined in the present moment.
    Where ALL of your POWER IS.
    It’s Alignment with the WHOLE of you.
    It’s Aligning with your wholeness, your whole Self.

And you do this WHENEVER your thoughts match those of that Broader Source part of you.

And when, your thoughts start to deviate from Source perspective.
    You FEEL That deviation, in the form of negative emotions.

And here’s why,
    Because everything has a frequency, a vibration.
    And the non physical vibration is very high, it’s pure positive energy.
    So, when our thoughts match, we feel that resonance.
    We literally ALLOW that Source energy to FLOW THROUGH OUR physical BEING.
    That’s what you feel when you feel connected.
    You feel the energy of Source flowing through,
    And here is the word; unconstructed. You feel it following freely, and uncontricted.

This is NATURAL, this is what the little ones do easily, they are joyful mostly, and lighthearted. They feel their connection. It’s unconstricted.

Then, as we get older, and take on other thoughts that are less aligned, and more resistant to that knowing. We start to CONSTRICT that flow.

And that’s why you feel resistant.
    Because of thinking thoughts that RESIST that pure positive energy of the Source part of you.

It’s not that the thoughts themselves assert themselves into making you feel bad.
    Rather it’s because, the thoughts RESIST THE pure positive energy, that would be there naturally with out the resistance.

They resist the natural perspective of Source.
    They resist what is true, in the eyes of Source.

And so, our feeling bad is wonderful guidance, about how well or not, how true or not, our thinking is. In terms of the thoughts of Source. Which is always love and loving. Always pure positive energy - love.
    It seems so far away to be aligned as I read this. So impossible. But I know I have felt it. I just want to be able to recognize it and now my path toward it when I deviate from it. That would be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Maria, you have come so far.

And you are not yet steady in your new footing, that’s all.
    But you have tasted the sweetness of your wholeness. Of your alignment with Self. With your empowerment.

So, now when you slip back into those “old habits” of thoughts, your GOING TO FEEL THE OFFNESS of them, your going to FEEL YOUR DIVERGENCE from YOU.

And that darling is a good thing!

But, you have to stop BELIEVING IN, and arguing for your OLD THOUGHTS.
    Let the way that the thoughts FEEL to you, be your guidance, as to their truth or not.

If you feel good, the thoughts are true!

If not, they are not.

Do not believe everything you think.
    Believe in your emotions as your GUIDE, to the truth of what you are thinking.
    This sounds so good, thank you for sharing. I will think about this what you are saying.