Page 3 of 343 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pingan’s practice

Meditating just now I was told that it’s about trusting Source. I haven’t been trusting Source and that’s why I’m afraid to take my eyes off the unwanted and only look at the wanted.

My understanding of life is a bit off. It’s supposed to be a supported and delightful experience, not a journey driven by self-sufficiency.

It’s supposed to be like a guest of honour in a beautiful restaurant, not an epic struggle to solve the problems with my own intelligence and cunning.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I´m glad you could use my typo! And I LOVE how authentically and powerful you are pivoting, and allowing deeper insights for you, every day. It´s inspiring and a great pleasure to read you!

Maybe you can use this quotes, as well, have fun and a wonderful time!

We all talk "Vibration"

Whatever you are giving your attention to is already vibrating. And when you give your attention to it, if you maintain your focus for as little as 17 seconds, you begin to include its vibration, whatever it is, in your vibration.

When you see something you want, and you give it your attention, and you say yes to it, you are including whatever its vibration is in your vibration. When you see something you do not want, and you shout no at it, you are including whatever its vibration is in your vibration.

In this vibrational world, which is everything, you are far more vibrational beings than you are verbal beings. You are communicating with everyone far more on a vibrational basis, than you are on a verbal basis.

Excerpted from Portland, OR on 7/11/99

Our true Control

You said, "all this uncontrollable things..." well, they ARE uncontrollable, and they aren´t any of your business, but you don´t feel bad because there are things, that you can´t control!

You feel bad, because there are CONTROLLABLE things that you are NOT controlling!

-And that´s a world of difference.
    You are letting YOUR OWN versions and visions be influenced!

from the clip
    Abraham-Hicks: Happily Observing Unhappiness?

Thank you so much PoE!
    I’m going to let those quotes sink in, and include them in my vibration!

Oh my! Oh my Source!
    Listening to a video on how we keep activating “what is” (I love to listen on my headphones while doing housework) and Abe was saying, yeah stop looking at what is. And it hit me profoundly —- every time i try to improve myself or search for answers or grapple with my problems I’m reinforcing the thinking version of “what is”.

Cos it’s not just the what is of physical manifestations, it’s also the what is of my thought patterns and my emotions. I’ve been trying to change my thoughts and feelings, but every time I try I’m activating the “what is” of inner tension and struggle.

I’m used to feeling a certain way, and I only ever think about overcoming that. But that’s exactly the same as saying “I only have this amount of money, and I need to have more than that”.

Why don’t I focus instead on just beingreally happy and easygoing, not in order to push back against my emotional “what is”...but just cos it would feel really good to feel good!

Yeah this is good! It’s like the difference between wanting health because you’re sick vs wanting to feel really really great physically emotionally and mentally!

Stop focusing on my emotional “what is”, my old emotional story, and be completely free to create something satisfying! I’m not defined by what is, unless I define myself by it!

“Make what you want more dominant than what you’ve got.”

Youtube: Abe - Be dreamy, daydream what you want.

Yeah, this is it. I just hadn’t clicked that I was focusing on the “what I’ve got” of my emotional experience....and therefore I can instead focus on “what I want” in the same subject!!!

Relationships, money, home and work are all relevant to me too, but nothing has been as central as my emotional/mental wellbeing.

This is so cool!

I love taking in the world around me and remembering that it’s all a dynamic reflection of my vibration.

It’s so comforting and satisfying to know that my gradual work at feeling better is gently changing my whole reality.

I’m learning to appreciate the subtle manifestations of feelings and ideas and insights as natural reactions to my improving vibration.

And oh, this visit from a friend! And that extra bit of paid work! And the nice coffee! And the brief rest while the kids are out! Many little things I can see as new creations in my ever changing reality.

I’m getting softer in my attitude. I’m feeling more range of feelings and I’m not demanding quantum leaps so much anymore. I keep remembering to feel better, and my better feeling is getting...more somehow.

Thank you all again for your support! Being a part of this forum means so much to me right now

Last night I had a wonderful insight about how I see the world on the deepest level. Due to childhood/family dynamics I’ve had a kind of push-pull pattern within me. The people I was closest to as a child were also quite scary and unpredictable, and as a child I thought it was up to me to not be afraid of them.
    I’ve been going through life with this belief that “to feel real love and security I must conquer fear”.
    So I’ve created a reality where all the really desireable things in life are out of reach, or surrounded by frightening obstacles, and I inflict that experience on myself as if it’s up to me to conquer the dangers i expect to find.
    Throughout my days I’ve criticised myself for not having “what it takes” to succeed. But I’ve defined success or “wanted” as always entailing overwhelming danger and fear.

Well no wonder I feel bad

According to Abe it’s not possible for love and fear to coexist. They are vastly different points on the EGS.
    But I’ve been thinking that I have to somehow overcome fear to be secure in love...
    I’ve been activating fear when I think about love and other good feelings, as if fear is part of the deal
    My attitude has been “if I can deal with fear, then I can enjoy love in complete freedom and security”.

But I know Source isn’t like this. I can actually feel Source now, when I choose to focus on feeling better.
    There’s no fear when I do that, but not is it like I’ve “overcome” or “conquered” fear. I’ve just not activated it.

The problem was just my childhood experience, where scary things kept happening, and the more I focused on them the more active they were in my vibration up to the point where I thought “I should always activate these, because it’s up to me to get used to the fear since it’s here so often anyway”.

With the false premise that others created my reality and I just had to adapt, I kept the fear active.

Feeling better is obviously the answer, my answer. Feeling better doesn’t activate fear, it just improves my vibration and brings me closer to alignment.

I’ve had these insights - manifested them - because I’ve focused on feeling better. I’m gonna keep doing that, because it feels so much better than what I used to do!

Daydreaming without resistance

Hi again beautiful Abers!
    I was listening to a video and it was about the “pile of sticks” we tend to focus on, and how we would really feel the power of Source if we set them aside and focused on something where we had no strong feelings of resistance.

I’ve heard it before, and my response had been “but why would I focus on something I didn’t have strong desires for?”

But this time I heard the explanation more clearly than ever, and I got that it’s not about the thing we pick to daydream about. Of course! It’s about finding that connection!

My next bit of contrast was struggling to think of a single thing! But then Abe was explaining how Esther only worked it out a bit prior to that video, and she shifted her thoughts from “if I could find something to focus on” to “given that I CAN find something....”

Way to go, Esther!

So of course I can find light and easy things to daydream about! And I can feel the fresh air blowing through my whole reality when I do that!

This practice is totally in line with “just feel better”, because it’s not at all about making those nonresistant things happen...blue glass and butterflies wasn’t it?

And now that I’m on to it I recognise that these kinds of daydreams have been calling me more frequently. They actually crop up fairly often and more and more I let them be without demanding that they somehow relate to my pile of sticks!

Inspiration feels so good. I don’t want to try to pin it down or package it up one bit. I’d love to feel the power of Source flowing through me more often, and I know everything feels good when I let it in.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pingan View Post
    According to Abe it’s not possible for love and fear to coexist. They are vastly different points on the EGS.
    But I’ve been thinking that I have to somehow overcome fear to be secure in love...
    I’ve been activating fear when I think about love and other good feelings, as if fear is part of the deal
    ...this has ignited a bolt of clarity within me. THANKS A TON!!! I worked with it in an instant...

It´s RIGHT, not wrong! Finding the stance of how my IB sees things.