Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Quotes about POWER

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Quotes about POWER

Power or Pleasure?

HS:
    I am an awesome ball of energy. I had that my whole life.

Abe:
    Is it pleasurable? Or powerful?

HS:
    Both.

Abe:
    Hmmmmh.... we will give you that. But, where is your emphasis? On the pleasure, or the power?

HS:
    Well I want...

Abe:
    Never mind, we´ll just answer it. It´s on the power! It´s on the power. (all are laughing) Seminar is great, we ask the questions, we give the answers. (...)

HS:
    I feel the power of it, most of the time...

Abe:
    If you want sustaining, LASTING power, you HAVE TO GO FOR THE PLEASURE!

Because, here is what happens. If you are willing to do the processes, and you can feel the power of it, and you are wanting to use the power of it, in order to fix this or change this- now you are focused upon what you´r wanting to fix or change, and you introduce unnecessary resistance. And now, you´r losing your power.

from the clipPower vs Pleasure - Abraham Hicks 2019 (LOA)

Power with tension, instead with pleasure

(When you exercise your power without pleasurable alignment) you can get intention, and you can deal with resistance, and compared to a lot of other people that aren´t trying at all you can LOOK LIKE you´ve gotta lot of things going on! But that TENSION wears you out.

It wears you down, it takes the fun out of life, and most of all- it jerks you around in you flow- and then you don´t. You flow, and then you don´t. Most people- people like those in this room- you flow, flow flow, ähkk, ähhkk, flow ähhk ähhk. (making a funny distorted sound as symbol for not flowing.) It´s getting a little better, so you flow flow flow, ähhk, äähk,

but you never quite really let it flow, flow, flow, flow, flow, flow!

-Because you are hung up on what others think of what you are doing. Where, if you where just listening to this stream of vibrational suggestions! Ahhhhhhhh..... Do you like anything more than when a good idea drops into your mind? And you know it´s a good idea. And it´s too soon to act on it, it´s just a good idea.

And, it feels soo good!

from the clip Power vs Pleasure - Abraham Hicks 2019 (LOA)

Stop trying to fix your problems- use instead
    the
    Unspeakable Power of Unrestricted Thought!

Trying to "clean up" resisted thought is a little bit like just stop the bleeding. I you are really upset about something, EVEN THOUGH WE WANT TO HELP YOU, and we´d like to take you ALL THE WAY to your full empowerment, the likelyhood of that, happening, in that moment, is not that great!

Because you already got enough momentum going, that your world is sort of collapsing around you.

And so, in most cases, the best anybody can do, is "stop the bleeding". Dies that make sense to you? But YOU ALL are past that! We wouldn´t have the conversation that we had, here, today, with any group of people that stumble in, from the street! They would not be ready to hear this. Most people are not ready to accept their worthiness.

Most people would think it is outrageous, that somebody would spend as much time, as we are spending with you- NOT FOCUSED on your problems!

But we KNOW FOR SURE that every minute we spend with you, focused on your problem, is another moment of holding you in vibrational alignment with what you DON´T want, rather than calling you, or guiding you towards what you do want.

June 2019, in Seattle, WA., from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2019 — The Unspeakable Power of Unrestricted Thought (NEW)

Esther´s Epiphany beyond the Focus-wheels...
    tapping into her TRUE POWER!

(Esther not being able to achieve a certain wanted outcome was getting the message that it is ALWAYS about attraction, it´s always about our own point of attraction and NOT about anybody else...)

...That set her off on a determination to use every process, that she´d ever learned from us, to make sure that her vibration was in the place that would attract what she wanted, for the sake of everyone involved, in this co-creation.

And it was HARD WORK. Because it was going BACK, for Esther!

It was retracing her steps, through things she´d already moved through. It was like treating an understanding, that she used to need, that she no longer needs! So, even in applying a process, that one time served her, the "tourniquet", that stopped the bleeding, now it´s time to take the tourniquet OFF, and allow the real healing to begin!

Bulky analogy, we know, but you get what we´r talking about, yes? -So, after a whole lot of focus-wheels, she was exhausted. You know what a focus-wheel is? Just deciding what you want, recognizing you´r not where you want to be- focusing on what you want, and then writing everything that makes you feel like what you want, until you shore that up.

She shored it up and shored it up and shored it up and shored it up- until she hated the world!

It was like she needed a higher power! It´s like she needed a stronger power. She was reaching for something MORE than that technique, which she had used effectively on less challenging, or less important matters.

But NOW, her life has parlayed her into a STRONGER desire- and it required a utilization of all that she knows, and going BEYOND what she had currently known, and currently applied, that´s why each one of you is here, now!

This is not a Forum where we just regurgitate stuff that we´ve been talking about, forever. This is a Forum where you- NEW YOU- comes to this: NEW THIS! -And together, we find NEW understanding about how it all fits together! Yes!!??

So, Esther sat with her focus-wheel-book, and she closed the book, and the thought came into her mind, "If I where starting over with this, if I could have it any way I want it- if nothing about this existed right now..."

-She remembered us, telling the story that whether you are building a business or a relationship or an empire, most of it is built VIBRATIONALLY before you nail the first nail into the first board. And so, those thoughts where kind of wafting through her mind. And she thought "If I could have it JUST the way I want it, there is nothing in existence now except my knowledge of what does work, and what I do want..." and them right on the heels of THAT thought- because momentum is like that, and clarity is like that- "If I could have it any way I want it", the the thought was "SINCE I can have it, any way that I want it.. how do I want it?"

Ahhhh!!!
    "-SINCE!!!!- I can have it, any way that I want it- how do I want it?"

And for Esther, the best way she could describe it- is, it felt like she went through a portal where nothing that ever was applied. A portal, that allowed her the empowerment, that is truly her!

And for a moment, she just caught a glimpse of what it´s like to COMMAND.

-That´s relly good!!
    "To COMMAND of the Universe, what I now want, from where I stand, SINCE I can have it any way I want it!!!!" And the feeling of it! The contrast of the difference, between struggling with the focus-wheels, and trying to clean up some stuff, and getting out ahead of it!! THIS is what we mean, by "getting out ahead of it"! -By getting out ahead of it, and just KNOWING. What is it that you know?

-You are an extension of source energy.
    -You are a creator, who gets to create ANYTHING THAT YOU CHOOSE!
    -You are liquid love!
    -You are worthy, beyond anyones ability to describe you!
    -You are in possession of the energy, that creates worlds. And you get to point it, in whatever direction you have identified, that it is important to you!

This portal opened for Esther, it lasted less than 10 seconds. Less than 10 seconds, but it was Euphoria, and Empowerment. She was all alone, and once she came down from it a little bit, what she wrote on her paper, that she had in front of her, was: "I´ve heard Abraham say this so many times, but I never personally understood it, in the way hat I do, right now! One who is connected to source is more powerful than millions, who are not." And for just a moment, she caught a glimpse, of her true power.

True power! THAT´s what we´r talking to you all, about!!

OH YEAH! There is LOTS you can do, and we LOVE it, when you´r not in a good place and you apply a process. That´s all good! We´r not trying to talk you out of any of that! We just want you to know: Yah, there is lots of vehicles, lots of vehicles, lots of vehicles. But there is something that you are- you and YOU, there is a YOU that you´ve been becoming, you´ve been in the state of becoming LONG before you´ve been set in this body-

and THAT YOU is POWERFUL. And LOVING! And KNOWING! And CONFIDENT! And CLEARMINDED! And HAPPY! And EAGER! And CAPABLE, and WILLING -and obervant, and desirous- and ADORING YOU, and has access to everything that matters about everything, and will point it to you in a way that you can receive it... because that YOU understands what your points of resistance are, and will guide you around it.

Ohhh... that´s what she´s up to! She´s up to discovering her own power! Because, you know- she tunes into us. And, ohhh... she translates us to perfection.

But then- but then, she has a life to live, you know? She´s ESTHER. She´s Esther, and sometimes, things are broken. Sometimes, they need triage. Sometimes, she just has to stop the bleeding, not very often, and sometimes- she is ready, for the BOLDNESS of really being who she is!

She wants to stand in such practiced and known, owned, dominant vibration of love, -of LOVE!- that she can look anywhere out into the world,
    (funny voice) ...politics... ANYWHERE out into the world! -Poverty. ANYWHERE out into the world- Immigration. ANYWHERE out into the world- Cancer. ANYWHERE, OUT INTO THE WORLD, and not flinch ONE BIT.

But instead, KNOW the Wellbeing of it. Because the Wellbeing is DOMINANT.

from the clip Esther Hicks Close & Personal - NEW Abraham Hicks 2019 (LOA)

(after a clip about using VR and Daydreaming)

...Are you feeling more of your power?
    Are you feeling inclined to be nicer to you?
    Do you want to daydream a little bit?

Are you wanting to feel your true power?

Do you recognize that you´ve been finding it from here and there, iow, is a lot of this resonating with what you already know to be?

June 2019, in Seattle, WA., from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2019 — The Unspeakable Power of Unrestricted Thought (NEW)

Allow yourself MOMENTUM, flow your thoughts:
    Stop battling yourself by introducing a "but...!"

...The Power of nonresisted thought.
    The POWER of nonresisted thought! The ENORMOUS POWER of nonresisted thought!!
    "I want this. I want that. I would want to have that... BUT."

-No power in that! And the reason that there is no power in it is because you killed the momentum, right away.

"Oh, lovely! ...BUT..."
    "Oh, I´d really like to have that, BUT...".

-So, no momentum! So, let´s just say that power is momentum. And that momentum is power. And that power is NONRESISTED, and momentum is nonresisted. So, the more you allow a thought to flow, without resisting it, without contradictory thought-

then the more speed it picks up.
    The more energy it attracts.
    The more it´s Bigness happens.
    The more it´s Power happens.
    The more the force of it happens.

(...) So if you are thinking a thought about what you really really want, that you are a while wanting, and you are conclusion is "it hasn´t come yet, and it´s too slow in coming" then- when you think about this thought, you think about it with such a mix of resistance, that nothing changes.

San Francisco, CA June 29, 2019
    from the clip Speak Your Desires Into Existence - Abraham New 2019

The Awesome Power of Nonresisted Thought

That BECOMING
    (of your Desires in your Vortex) is a real thing!
    And we just want you, here at the outset of our wonderful hours together, we want you to focus and REMEMBER, or recall, or even try to think of, a little bit, that there is a nonphysical part of you, who is the extension of your further most becoming.

And that part of you is the DOMINANT part of you. That part of you is the part of you, that the LoA is responding to the strongest, because- and this is an important statement that we are about to make!-

-because this part is NONRESISTED THOUGHT!

Ahhh! The AWESOME POWER of nonresisted thought! Just wait until you tune into this, on a regular basis! Wait until you discover, what nonresisted thought will bring to you!

This is the energy that creates worlds! This is the focus, that puts all things that you deem wonderful about your time and place, this is what has allowed that to become.

And so, when you become a vibrational match to that part of you, that furtherest extended part of you, that most evolved part of you- when you are a match to it, which means, you are not doubting it, or countering it with contradictory thoughts, you are ALIGNED with it, because you´ve practiced yourself into alignment.

You´ve withstood all of the harassment from humans who can´t see what you can see, and so they doubt you, knowing that it´s there. But you know that it´s there! Because you practiced the feeling of being in Alignment with it! You feel the resonance with it. You´r in, on the becoming of it. You are getting to witness the incremental unfolding of it! You are the hands-in-the-clay-Creator, of your own experience.

Most physical humans are not. Most physical humans stumble into alignment from time to time, but they don´t maintain it, because they don´t understand it. They don´t know WHY they feel what they feel. But you do! You are understanding that you are a source-energy-being, and as you are here in this physical body, that that source-energy-part of you is beaming a signal unto the Universe, and is calling cooperative components to that vibrational reality, ON YOUR BEHALF.

And when you are in tune with it, when you are in tune and in sync with it, when you are in the zone, when you are tuned in, turned on, tapped on, when you FEEL GREAT- when you feel eager, when you feel full, when you feel SATISFIED, you know that these emotions are your indicator, that you´ve got yourselved tuned into the frequency of who you REALLY are,

And you are experiencing in those moments the AWESOMENESS, the AMAZING POWER, of nonresisted thought.

A resistant thought goes more like that: "I would really like that, BUT." "Wouldn´t it be nice if I would do this, that I am not doing." "I would really like to do this- BUT it is not a logical thing." Your humanness has taught you to be "real". To "face reality".

And we are not asking you to NOT face reality, but rather we are asking you to CREATE a reality, that you want to face! We´d rather that you understand that you get to CREATE Reality! You are the Creator of your own reality.

You get what you think about, whether you want it or not!
    And as you start to take that responsibility, that AWESOME power, and you begin to understand that you can FEEL when you are in that alignment, and you can feel when you are not, and you do the things (...) that keep you consistently in a place where you consistently, who you really are, and what you really want- then, off it goes.

And we really want you to know: Off it goes, to what you WANT.

from the Intro of Amsterdam, August 2019 (disc 1)

Key phrase that will make the Distinction:
    The AWESOME PLEASURE of nonresisted thought!

We´r going to offer you a phrase here. And this is a key phrase, as you capture it for yourself, this is going to make the distinction that you
    (the HS) are asking for, and that a lot of you are asking for. Hear this phrase:

The awesome Power of Nonresisted Thought.

Meaning: You are hooked up with Source-energy, which is focused on you, and what you want, and what you´ve already become, and IT IS HAPPENING: The awesome power of nonresisted thought. And when you hang around in THAT frequency, on a really regular basis, people are watching you in amazement about what´s going on in your life.

But now, we want to change 1 word in That!

THIS is the distinction:The awesome PLEASURE of nonresisted thought!

Now, think about that! When you are thinking about the POWER of nonresisted thought, what it does to most of you, is it causes you to stand in your now, harness your power, and then point it towards things that are "wrong" to make them better!

And when you do that, THAT´S when you introduce resistance into the equation, and that´s when you are NOT in the receiving mode, and that´s why it remains sort of limping along, a little bit, you see!

But when you change that 1 perspective, so that you are not looking for the POWER to change something, because- you understand, you already changed it! You did step 1, and launched rockets, and source energy already lined up with what you´ve asked for. So, the CHANGE has already been made! So, the awesome POWER has already happened!

NOW, -ahhh- you are LINING UP with that nonresistant thought, by simply reaching for the PLEASURE! The pleasure!

Now, sometimes, pleasure sounds like sitting down, and doing nothing. Sometimes, pleasure feels more like getting out into the open air, and doing something! So- when you are looking for the MOST PLEASURABLE THING that you can experience, the most pleasurable thought, the most pleasurable focus, then what begins to happen is:
    You are more STEADY in your vibrational frequency! That´s what that practicing muscle is. You are steadier in your frequency, so that more of what you are wanting is flowing to you, more of the time. (...) If you could see into your Vortexes the way we do... there is stuff there, that would keep you busy for 20 or 30 life-times! You´ve sifted and sorted, you have evolved. It´s time for you to cash in your vibrational chips!

It´s time for you to PRACTICE the PLEASURE OF THOUGHT!

Amsterdam, August 2019 (disc 1)

The awesome power of non-resisted thought will help you create an empire. And a mansion. And ANYTHING else in the world that you can even conceive, that you want.

NOTHING IS OUT OF YOUR REACH!!! NOTHING is out of your reach.

You´ve just gotta feel REALLY GOOD, ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE, for it to start flooding in. That´s all!

from Amsterdam, 2019, disc 4, clip "Is he trying too hard?"

Momentum, and Power

Momentum is what we want you to focus upon.

In other words, when something is moving very fast, it has more power. Now what happens with most of you, is you start and stop and start and stop and start and stop!

If you can see this Energy, this pure Stream of Nonphysical Energy and you see it flowing to you and you are open and allowing it all of the time, then it gains a lot of momentum.

And with that momentum, powerful things are happening in your experience.

But if you allow it and disallow it and allow it and disallow it and allow it and disallow it then you’ve slowed it. In other words, it’s still happening, but it’s not happening with the power. So, the way you are able to monitor all of this is you can literally tell by the way you feel.

And at the end of the day, if you say, “this was a great day,” that’s an indicator that you allowed your vortex to be open, and a lot of that Energy was flowing.

Abraham