Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: paul's evidence of manifestor manifesting stuff etc

paul's evidence of manifestor manifesting stuff etc

Today I finally saw a clip from a Southeast Asian film I've always been looking for yipee!!

Actually there was another last Friday,

and for a personal concern of my politically incorrect past, there is evidence of people dropping out from a certain location without me doing anything!

People dropping out literally as if the Universe telling me, "We've got your back"

Me finally getting an Abraham analogy yesterday about if I want to climb a ladder, would I dig a hole? jump into the hole? climb off the hole? then into the ladder? or would i just start where i'm at and climbing up the ladder?

my new understanding of this analogy of starting where i'm at and instead allowing what i WANT

and my new appreciation of the principle of the neutral zone

and of simply allowing and doing nothing at all, at least in the allowing phase whatsoever is a manifestation!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

congratulations

I got a message from a friend with similar interests today!! OMG Am I on a roll or what?

I can say "but it isn't the big manifestations I'm wanting right now" but hell I won't .... as long as I let it all in, I just let it all in .... Thanks for the encouragement also poe and lemon up!

OMGGG I manifested a really nice musical Performance today from my favorite Film Composer of all time James Newton Howard a birthday greeting to his friend!!

This is a case of Manifesting I did Not know I wanted but I want it anyway hell yes!!

re

Wooow in the same way I found James Newton Howard's performance, I manifested another song snippet today!!

And I was looking for that for a long time! I did Not notice it was not there, so I wasn't efforting to find it and it came

re

You know what? Since 2014 I've always wanted to "manifest an Expensive Computer" .... I wanted an Expensive Computer

and because of a virus circulating in bats for many years which let lose some point in 2019, for all intents and purposes, I have my expensive computer ... lol

I love how you are on a roll!