Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: ABRAHAM NOW - Live broadcasts.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I have to say, when I heard this, I did think: I wonder if Pingan asked this. :P
    I hear you, skylark!
    To me, it´s an earnest energy of deep thought, of carefully thought-over desire to understand details.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I hear you, skylark!
    To me, it´s an earnest energy of deep thought, of carefully thought-over desire to understand details.
    Aww, you guys are being so lovely to me! I’m gonna own it as a manifestation of my growing love of self!

WHY is there not a crowd on the leading edge?

Q:
    WHY is there not a crowd on the leading edge?
    Why are people following the media, and the crowds, and the trends?

Abe:
    It might be of advantage to you to look up the definition of "crowd". You have to remember, that when we offer a stream of thought to Esther, a perspective that we are wanting her to convey, she finds the physical word-equivalents. And the word "crowd" -from Esthers perspective- that crowding of people, that rushing of people, that often insecure people, crowding together to gain more security.

So that´s part of it. Look up the word "crowd", and read all of the definition of it, and then you will understand more clearly why we say "there is never a crowd on the leading edge"- because it´s not a secure-bunch on the leading edge, and it´s not a bunch crowded together, the LoA has sorted it out. Also, just taking it in a very simple way:

There are fewer people that have clear momentum going!
    And the Leading Edge is where the clear momentum IS!

Abraham NOW July 23, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by pingan View Post
    Aww, you guys are being so lovely to me! I’m gonna own it as a manifestation of my growing love of self!
    do that!
    It´s ALL attraction, attraction, attraction!

What is an original thought?

Q:
    (...) a client asked me to define, what original thought actually is?

Abe:
    In fairness, it is unlikely that you would find an original thought, in the true sense of definition of "original". Because every thought that ever got thought still exists- and as you are exploring the thought-atmosphere or what you are observing with your physical senses, you are putting YOUR spin on it!

Rather than looking for original thought, we would think in terms of looking for ALIGNED thought. Meaning, aligned with source. Because there is more momentum in that! But getting back to an original thought, not a possible thing in the way you mean it- or in the way your client meant it, in this question.

Here is something interesting, though. A bit more of that topic:

This person said:
    (NEW, DIFFERENT QUESTION!)
    Q:
    I´ve just read this quote by T.S. Elliot:

"At the end all of our exploring,
    we´ll be to arrive where we started.
    And know the place, for our first time."

Abe:
    SUCH a good quote! At the end of our exploring, -there is no end, but you know what it means- we´ll be to arrive where we started and know the place, for the first time. -So, THIS is what we are talking about! It´s the continuing of new perspective!

When you shift your vibrational balance, like when you feel a little better, or when you feel a little worse, or when you feel a LOT better, or feel a LOT worse. When you SHIFT your vibrational balance, you are IN A DIFFERENT PLACE.

And sometimes, as you are deliberately focusing into this better and better and better feeling thoughts, and so, you are feeling better and better, you are finding different vibrational frequencies, and you are rendezvousing with different aspects of your nonphysical energies.

And so, your perspective is new!
    And there isn´t anything other here to talk about, then PERSPECTIVE, isn´t there!

Isn´t the way you are PERCEIVING something EVERYTHING?
    And isn´t it a bit futile to try merge your perspective with anyone- or everyone´s elses? ..."and to arrive where we started and know the place, for the first time." -New perspectives are like that.

That´s why life can continue to surprise and delight you.

Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 07-24-2020 at 04:01 AM.

When you have asked for something, NOTICE the answer!
    And NEVER make light of it!

CARING for your desires.
    (Do our personal desires have "our DNA encoded"?)

Q:
    Is it accurate to say we put a personal stamp on things vibrationally, when it goes into our Vortex?

Abe:
    That´s a really good way of saying it! Sometimes we say "You´ve encoded it, with your DNA". That´s not exactly accurate, but it gets your attention, because you like the idea of DNA. Sometimes we say, "It´s been marked as yours!". Iow, when you inted something and it goes in your Vortex, it´s YOURS!

Somebody else isn´t gonna sweep in, and take it away from you! There´s not competition! There´s not competition, between you and others. IT´S YOURS!

It´s yours. It´s there, for you. And when you find alignment with it- rather than with the absence of it- it´ll show up. In lots of ways. And you´ll get so that you never say "Ah, so what. No big deal."

You´ll get so- the more INTENTIONAL you are, the more deliberate intention you offer, then the more SATISFACTION you will take when even the smallest thing shows itself, to you!

It´s SUCH a delicious way to live life!

Your feeling of worthiness improves. Your sense of being the center of the Universe
    comes to the forefront. Your sense of being noticed, and loved comes right out there, where you can feel it often!

Some Focus Wheels...

Q:
    This COVID time has been treating me well. I now have an additional 3 hours per day that I normally would spend on commuting and I love to be in our new home with my husband. I was really doing very well and looking forward to the future. This week, however, there are many items here in the media predicting another mass job loss, financial issues and now I am worried. Our new car is coming this summer. Should we buy it or not? I am 45 and if I loose my job I will never find another job. How can I get back to the feeling of security I had before.

AH: So... Good time for a focus wheel. Do you agree? Draw the circle. Now we want to point out in what we read what goes in the centre of the circle is - how do I get back to the feeling of security that I had before. Can you hear that? How do I do a good audition? How do I get back to the feeling of security. So write in the centre as if you are already there knowing that if you try to jump on this spinning wheel, right now you will bounce off in the bushes but write it anyway.

I feel secure regarding job, finance, etc. Right now that's not true. It is an intention. It's in the centre of your focus wheel)
    So now... What might you say that you already believe that gets your momentum going faster and faster so that you could jump on to this wheel in complete security.

"Covid time has been treating me well". There is a clue.

I do well.
    I feel good.
    I love being at home.
    My beautiful home.
    My beautiful husband.
    All of those things.
    I feel so secure in my home.
    I am so secure with my partner. (You are, aren't you?)
    So now you might say something like: Things are always working out for me (they are, aren't they?)
    I adore new (You do, don't you?)
    I love watching how the Universe works things out.
    I love watching cooperative components lining up.
    I love surprise and delight.
    It's around me all the time.
    I feel secure about finances.

Q: In the last couple of months I found myself working almost non-stop. The work feels important and aligned with my values and what I would like to see in the world but at times I feel pulled in many directions. I'd like to bring more ease and rest and fun into my current circumstances. When I look at my schedule I am not sure how that could be done.

AH: That's because you trying to do it with action and behaviour rather than with leverage. But this focus wheel is a path to leverage.

Q: How can I continue the work that I believe is important right now and enjoy down time and also allow time for my body to rest.

AH: So - centre circle - what did you hear from that? I'd like to bring more ease and rest and fun. We think this is 2 circles. Two focus wheels. "I adore the ease and flow of my life". Start with that on one of them and the next one we would write "I want fun" or "I feel the fun" or "I am fun".

Let's go to the first one - I adore the ease and flow of my life.

I don't have to do the heavy lifting.
    The Universe is on my side.
    My IB knows where I am in relationship to where I wanna be.
    I am good at this. I've been good at it. I am still good at it. I am getting better at it. I'll always be good at this.
    I love the idea of co-operative components. I love the idea of the fairies of the Universe.
    I know about the LOA. I know that it is about focus and I am a good focuser.
    I love my projects. I love my lifework. I love what I am doing. I love watching the Universe delivering to me ideas and flow and fairies and sequences.

See how it works?

Ifeel the fun in my life or I am fun

Fun.
    I am satisfied so often.
    I see humour in so many things.
    I like the situation comedy of the situations of my life.
    I like the fun people who are in my life.
    I like remembering the fun times that we've had together.
    I like remembering the funniest things that I've ever said. I like remembering the funniest things that others have said.
    I adore remembering the synchronicity of us getting together.
    I love chasing around with my merry band.
    I love focusing
    And I love the fun of the Universe and I love how much fun my Inner Being has and I love knowing that I am one of the fun loving authors of the Universe.

In other words, just go for it, yeah.

Q: My 25 year old daughter is very disrespectful and aggressive to me and she keeps questioning my understanding and tells me I have a problem and I need to see a phycologist. She keeps blaming that I gave her a bad childhood and that I've been very hard on her and she is now the result of what've done to her. Though I don't agree with her, I have on multiple occasions apologised to her. I've done what I had known to be best and I am sorry that she was hurt. I am a calm person, respected among friends I am successful at my work and my employees know as a very kind hearted and nice woman. We are family of 4. My husband and my 24 year old son and my daughter and myself. We all live together. I cannot continue accepting her disrespectful behaviour. Sometimes I feel I have to leave my family and live on my own. Though my family relies on me financially.

AH: Can you see a lot of focus wheels in this? We can.

Q: Every time I want to talk to her she starts shouting and screaming. She has manipulative behaviour and I feel she is abusing me.

AH: Alright. Last paragraph. This lovely woman says: "I want a good flowing communication among us".

Focus wheel circle - I am enjoying our (or my) good flowing communication.
    I am enjoying my good flowing communication.
    (You already told us)I am calm. Often.
    (We are looking back the way you would if you'd written this) I am successful at my work.
    My employees know me as kind and a nice woman.
    (Remember. You do not write something you don't mean cause You are writting something that gets you on the wheel.) I remember or my inner being will deliver thoughts of harmony with my daughter. (well that might be too much of the stretch)
    I love to love. (That's not a stretch for you)
    I am good at seeing the best
    I am a strong focuser.
    I don't always have ninject (?) reactions.
    I can get out ahead.
    I can slow ninject (?) reactions
    I can focus myself into alignment
    I can find a better feeling place
    I am a good creator
    I love things working out for me
    I love this girl. Woman.
    I love our positive interaction.

Another words. A lot of happened right there. And if you as you are ramping around your focus wheel you find yourself feeling resistance then back off of that statement. Don't write something that you don't mean. But maybe start another focus wheel and maybe sure that up a little bit.

There is so much within you that can turn anything like this around. But the way you wrote this at first - she blames me. And we get that but you've got to own the fact that if you were not a cooperative component that it wouldn't be on-going like this. Not year after year. And you can change what you own. You can't change what she is focused on. But think about that if there isn't a storage cabinet where she is getting stuff and you are getting stuff and there really isn't. There is just thoughts that are re-activating those things. So it is not stored. It's active. When you are no longer activating those things. Because you are activating this instead: "I enjoy our good flowing relationship and communication". Then this is predominantly who you are. She cant be there and harmonise with all this blame that you are acknowledging. You gotta own that you are doing something. Your guilt is a match to her blame. Your remorse is a match to her game. Your anger at her anger is a match to her game. You see. You gotta do something different. And then it is our absolute promise to you that you will find a good flowing communication among you.

18th June

Quote Originally Posted by Arteemide View Post
    Some Focus Wheels...

Q: My 25 year old daughter is very disrespectful and aggressive to me and she keeps questioning my understanding and tells me I have a problem and I need to see a phycologist. She keeps blaming that I gave her a bad childhood and that I've been very hard on her and she is now the result of what've done to her. Though I don't agree with her, I have on multiple occasions apologised to her. I've done what I had known to be best and I am sorry that she was hurt. I am a calm person, respected among friends I am successful at my work and my employees know as a very kind hearted and nice woman. We are family of 4. My husband and my 24 year old son and my daughter and myself. We all live together. I cannot continue accepting her disrespectful behaviour. Sometimes I feel I have to leave my family and live on my own. Though my family relies on me financially.

AH: Can you see a lot of focus wheels in this? We can.

Q: Every time I want to talk to her she starts shouting and screaming. She has manipulative behaviour and I feel she is abusing me.

AH: Alright. Last paragraph. This lovely woman says: "I want a good flowing communication among us".

Focus wheel circle - I am enjoying our (or my) good flowing communication.
    I am enjoying my good flowing communication.
    (You already told us)I am calm. Often.
    (We are looking back the way you would if you'd written this) I am successful at my work.
    My employees know me as kind and a nice woman.
    (Remember. You do not write something you don't mean cause You are writting something that gets you on the wheel.) I remember or my inner being will deliver thoughts of harmony with my daughter. (well that might be too much of the stretch)
    I love to love. (That's not a stretch for you)
    I am good at seeing the best
    I am a strong focuser.
    I don't always have ninject (?) reactions.
    I can get out ahead.
    I can slow ninject (?) reactions

I can focus myself into alignment
    I can find a better feeling place
    I am a good creator
    I love things working out for me
    I love this girl. Woman.
    I love our positive interaction.

Another words. A lot of happened right there. And if you as you are ramping around your focus wheel you find yourself feeling resistance then back off of that statement. Don't write something that you don't mean. But maybe start another focus wheel and maybe sure that up a little bit.

There is so much within you that can turn anything like this around. But the way you wrote this at first - she blames me. And we get that but you've got to own the fact that if you were not a cooperative component that it wouldn't be on-going like this. Not year after year. And you can change what you own. You can't change what she is focused on. But think about that if there isn't a storage cabinet where she is getting stuff and you are getting stuff and there really isn't. There is just thoughts that are re-activating those things. So it is not stored. It's active. When you are no longer activating those things. Because you are activating this instead: "I enjoy our good flowing relationship and communication". Then this is predominantly who you are. She cant be there and harmonise with all this blame that you are acknowledging. You gotta own that you are doing something. Your guilt is a match to her blame. Your remorse is a match to her game. Your anger at her anger is a match to her game. You see. You gotta do something different. And then it is our absolute promise to you that you will find a good flowing communication among you.

18th June
    Arteemide I think it may be 'knee-jerk reactions'. Knee-jerk is when you respond to the situation first without thinking, like an automatic response.

Wow! Abraham did some focus wheels ??!! in their sessions
    I really like when they DO the work

thank you Arteemide

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    Arteemide I think it may be 'knee-jerk reactions'. Knee-jerk is when you respond to the situation first without thinking, like an automatic response.
    makes perfect sense to me!

Thanks, both of you!