Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: ABRAHAM NOW - Live broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    post X! Yes, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Consciously View Post
    I interpret your response as if you find easy satisfaction basic, I find that interesting as I think lots of people struggle with it, but good for you if you have mastered that.

Easy satisfaction is basic. It is meant to be basic. It is literally in the middle of the scale. I have actually addressed the issue of moderate levels of emotion, moderate manifestations and a moderate approach to all this stuff quite a few times in this thread despite the fact that I haven’t posted much.

Just in case there are other people on this forum misunderstanding my position, I will quote Abraham directly:

”We want you to feel the way we feel. We feel the way your inner being feels. We are doing somersaults, we are jumping on the walls, we are dancing!”

The question is not ‘how do I look in front of other people’ or ‘will people interpret me as manic’. The question is how do you feel that way without doing the same thing that your inner being is apparently doing? How do you go about your daily life feeling that way whilst still being able to operate and function as a regular human being? This question is relevant as far as I’m concerned because feeling that way makes you do those things automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    You can only get to the "high end stuff" WHEN you have the basics down. The high end is just momentum on the basics! And "having it down" means, you own it, you have ingrained it. And that means, you LOVE it and are master at it. Which has nothing to do with being snobbish about it...

I was going to leave this post alone and not mention the fact that Abraham has asked us a number of times to be 'vibrational snobs'.

However, I think it's important to point it out given that it speaks to state of mind towards somebody who has considered the materiel asks a question and has to quote Abraham to prove that the material has actually been considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarf View Post

Easy satisfaction is basic. It is meant to be basic. It is literally in the middle of the scale. I have actually addressed the issue of moderate levels of emotion, moderate manifestations and a moderate approach to all this stuff quite a few times in this thread despite the fact that I haven’t posted much.

Just in case there are other people on this forum misunderstanding my position, I will quote Abraham directly:

”We want you to feel the way we feel. We feel the way your inner being feels. We are doing somersaults, we are jumping on the walls, we are dancing!”

The question is not ‘how do I look in front of other people’ or ‘will people interpret me as manic’. The question is how do you feel that way without doing the same thing that your inner being is apparently doing? How do you go about your daily life feeling that way whilst still being able to operate and function as a regular human being? This question is relevant as far as I’m concerned because feeling that way makes you do those things automatically.

I have once in my life been in a completely non-resistance place where I did exactly that, I danced non-stop for two hours with a group of people having the same experience. It was an amazing feeling, but after a while I relaxed into a calm place, I was still joyful but I had no need to dance anymore.

I am not the queen of quotes, but my understanding of that quote is that it doesn't have to be interpreted literally, what Abraham wants is for everyone to feel the joy of their existence. Eckhart Tolle found complete bliss in living so much in the now that he was homeless and didn't care at all, personally I don't aspire to be that unconditional, but it plays out differently for everybody.

The middle of the scale is contentment, which is also described as ease and satisfaction, but to me satisfaction flows along all the upper levels of the EGS, always leaning towards more satisfaction, increased satisfaction, what feels more satisfying, that's how it best works for me in terms of feeling my emotional guidance.

If you've mastered the middle of the scale, then the work is to move up one rung at a time, as you do that you will find ways to anchor yourself at each rung in a way that feels comfortable to you.

Maybe other forum members have had different experiences and are managing their inner dancer all the time.

C

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    @ scarf

you get to play it exactly as you feel called to!

I was going to leave this post alone and not mention the fact that Abraham has asked us a number of times to be 'vibrational snobs'.

However, I think it's important to point it out given that it speaks to state of mind towards somebody who has considered the materiel asks a question and has to quote Abraham to prove that the material has actually been considered.
    Yes, as Abe says you get to choose for you.

And you don't have to prove anything to anyone. Ever.

Darling it's the art of allowing.
    Allowing the exuberance, allowing the cartwheels, allowing others their thoughts about you, whether they love you or think your a maniac, or due the format of the forum and the limitation of written words don't quite understand your desires... I know it's easier said than done, but that the path we are all upon.

And understand that we are the creators, attracting it all to us. Through the power of our thoughts and their vibration. As you know. Everything is an opportunity to let go of our resistance, to close the gap between our perspective and the perspective of Source.

And Source loves and understands you fully.
    And the questions you want to know, source has answered, and that clarity is there for you.
    And there are many ways to receive your answer, it may not come even from anyone on this forum. But it will come.

Satisfaction is at the top of the scale, to be clear. It's a good feeling emotion. The middle of the scale has more resistance in it, like say boredom.

Yes it's true how would you feel that way all the time? Only you can know that perhaps.
    Maybe it makes you no longer "a regular human being"!
    Maybe this is a question about Mastery.

Satisfaction is at the top of the scale, to be clear. It's a good feeling emotion. The middle of the scale has more resistance in it, like say boredom.

Yes it's true how would you feel that way all the time? Only you can know that perhaps.
    Maybe it makes you no longer "a regular human being"!

I also think it's perhaps it's another analogy, and not literal, what they are saying about our IB doing handstands against the wall...since they our IB is non physical and walls are physical!

I think it refers to the FEELING of flying high.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    I had thought so, too. I had equated satisfaction with a sort of peace, which indeed is on top of the scale. Abe have repeatedly said, "In satisfaction, there is no resistance".

But they have said again and again, that they are equating the satisfaction they are talking about in the range of "Contentment" which is in the middle of the scale, and clearly OOTV (it´s vibing lower/more resistant than hope; which is- as Abe say- close enough to the Vortex to get drawn ITV eventually if you reside there.).

So, this is puzzling to me

I would say contentment is closer to the top than the middle!

There is very little resistance in contentment.
    I think boredom or blame is in the middle.
    Maybe that's just my middle!