Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: ABRAHAM NOW - Live broadcasts.

I love this snippet. It describes my partner to a T. From Abraham-Hicks, August 29, 2020

--

Writer: The biggest ah-ha for me in all of this is that it’s not the transient emotional highs that get things moving so much as it is your relaxed emotional baseline.

AH: Those are the best words that anyone has ever uttered to describe what we’ve been talking about all morning here. It’s not the transient emotional highs — they’re nice, too, you think you want them but that’s not what’s running your show. It’s your relaxed emotional baseline. That’s why we’re talking about soothing.

Writer: Also, I have really internalized that actively relaxing and basking is key to managing and improving that baseline.

AH: Isn’t that good? You’ve figured it out. You’re exactly right. Actively relaxing and basking. There’s another good sentence coming up here.

Writer: Another thing is that having a specific active desire to focus on really helps things flowing.

AH: This person has got it all figured out. Have things that you care about that you’re focused upon on a regular basis, maintain a relaxed emotional baseline, and live happily ever after.

Having something you want and focusing on it is a good thing. Having a relaxed emotional baseline, that really does most of the heavy lifting. And then you’ll have those moments of momentum carry you into exhilaration. That’s the best example of how We would work our deliberate creative life if We were standing in your physical shoes or sitting in your physical chair.

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I love this snippet. It describes my partner to a T. From Abraham-Hicks, August 29, 2020

--

Writer: The biggest ah-ha for me in all of this is that it’s not the transient emotional highs that get things moving so much as it is your relaxed emotional baseline.

AH: Those are the best words that anyone has ever uttered to describe what we’ve been talking about all morning here. It’s not the transient emotional highs — they’re nice, too, you think you want them but that’s not what’s running your show. It’s your relaxed emotional baseline. That’s why we’re talking about soothing.

Writer: Also, I have really internalized that actively relaxing and basking is key to managing and improving that baseline.

AH: Isn’t that good? You’ve figured it out. You’re exactly right. Actively relaxing and basking. There’s another good sentence coming up here.

Writer: Another thing is that having a specific active desire to focus on really helps things flowing.

AH: This person has got it all figured out. Have things that you care about that you’re focused upon on a regular basis, maintain a relaxed emotional baseline, and live happily ever after.

Having something you want and focusing on it is a good thing. Having a relaxed emotional baseline, that really does most of the heavy lifting. And then you’ll have those moments of momentum carry you into exhilaration. That’s the best example of how We would work our deliberate creative life if We were standing in your physical shoes or sitting in your physical chair.
    wonderful skylark! (LOA) lucky you

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    wonderful skylark! (LOA) lucky you
    I do lead a charmed life. I have a husband and a toddler I not only love but also like! I actually really like being with them and doing the things we do (impromptu dance parties, baking projects, rolling on the bed, jumping on the bed, going for walks, going for drives, listening to Abraham, listening to Kryon, staring at the sky)! I like that both my husband and toddler (and me!) have a capacity and a desire for joy in our lives. Thanks, W&B!

Q: I've decided I want to live an extraordinary life and the means to do that has not yet manifested in my physical experience.

AH: Well we are gonna argue with you just a little bit. Never arguing but... An extraordinary life is not about money but when you say the means to do it, we'll go with you there. The means to an extraordinary life is tapped into the energy stream that will provide any form of means that you wanna talk about.

So EVERYONE is equally... has equal access to the means to an extraordinary life. But in your comparison with one another often as you translate those means to mean one thing or another (like money) and somebody has more than you do and you then get shortage consciousness going on about that, then often you use that shortage consciousness about money to pinch you off from all the other means.

Means are... means are like a means to an extraordinary life - Great Idea. Great ideas are means. Didn't somebody have a great idea before the money started flowing?
    Didn't somebody have good timing before the money started flowing?
    Whether you created an empire because your idea was good or you won a lottery because your timing was good. Didn't you have the means or the impulse to do that first? You see what we are getting at?

The things that you want to call chance or luck, we wanna call timing, we wanna call it being in the receiving mode.

22nd August

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I have a husband and a toddler I not only love but also like!

Thank you skylark for sharing!
    And Arteemide, thanks as well!!

Thank you Skylark and Arteemide, great quotes

Q (in short): My life washumming along and then I hit a snag.

AH: <..> First the snagwhich you might call the issue or the circumstances. That snag is not theissue.

<..> The snag is that you have a point ofattraction that would attract a snag so we don't want this snag to be the issueor the subject to be the issue <…>

<..> Wewant to state clearly that the issue that you think is the issue or the problemthat you think is the problem is a symptom of the problem. But theproblem or the issue is the vibration, the habit of vibration. Nowyou could say it's the belief but we don't even want to go that far, we don'twant to call it, the belief is the problem or the issue is the problem or theproblem is the problem, we want to say that the reason that these thingsmanifested in a stronger way which you felt more keenly because they manifested,still, there was a vibration happening within you or that couldn't havehappened.

So the true the thing that we want you to focus upon, let's say justfor a little while, the issue is how youfeel (now, of course, that's not completely accurate because how you feel is inresponse to a vibration that you've got going on which is the real issue)but just stay with us for a little while as we play this game today, just playalong with this: that the issue is how you feel, it's not what caused you tofeel that way.

Q: I hit a snag and it hurts more than anything hasin a very long time.

A.H. Now one of the things that we want to remindyou about is that the more frequently you are tuned in tapped in turned on,then the more those snags stick out and we also want you to bless the emotionthat you are feeling which is the indicator of a vibration that you've gotgoing on we're going to say again and again to you today that's not the issue,the issue is the vibration. <…>the issue what you want to call the issue is responding to the vibration so thevibration is the issue and the emotion indicates it so you could give yourselfa little more licence or leeway, it's easier to deal with it if you say how Ifeel is the issue.

Q (continues): After searching for many years for asecond house I finally found one I loved it felt connected to it. (Tells how herhusband was delaying the process, son diagnosed recently with ADHD and howsomeone else signed the contract on the house). I feel heartbroken I know whyand I don't know how to process this it really really hurts. I thought I dideverything I felt the house, I didn't focus on not having it.

A.H <…> what seems like the end result it'snever the end <…> that heartbroken response that clarification of thatand that focusing upon that is turning up other emotions as well so we want totalk to you about the emotional guidance scale. You say “I feel heartbroken and I don't know how toprocess this” . Now we would put that all the way down to #22 which is as farinto resistance as this scale goes which is depression/despair/powerlessness/griefin other words doesn't feel very good <...>

“It appears to me that I'm not getting my dreamhouse, someone else is getting my dream house”.

All right moving up just one notch:insecurity/guilt/unworthiness.

So now we want you to make a statement about that, andyou might argue with us “well I don't feel insecure, don't feel guilty or Idon't feel unworthy” but we beg to differ because we know that if you've madeit all the way down to where we have identified that you are that you touchedall those places on the way down and so you can touch those places on the wayup.

On the way down they increased your momentum ofresistance, on the way up they will decrease your momentum of resistance. That’swhy eventually you will feel relief.

So insecurity. “I've wanted this house, I've wanted it for a longtime (just say some words) I have felt alittle insecure, I felt insecure about it. And at times I've wondered if it wasgoing to come. My husband wasn't really eager about it which made me question,whether it was a good idea. I felt guilt about wanting something that he didn'treally want. “

Now we're going to move up again -Jealousy

Now most of you will deny jealousy - don't deny it becauseit's a step up, so settled into it and try to make a statement about jealousy, saysomething that feels jealous about this subject.
    “ Someone else signed a contract on my house andthey're going to get to live in the house that I wanted.” That's what jealousy is: Someone else has oris getting something that I want.

Alright let's go up another notch: Hatred/Rage

Now many of you would say “Abraham you've got to bekidding ! I've been avoiding rage and hatred for a very long time. Are you sureit's up?” Yeah we're sure because wehave vibrationally and accurately acknowledged, and identified, and isolatedeach of these emotions in humandum. Andwe promise you that it is a step in the right direction.

“I hate it that I'm not getting this house. I am soangry at everyone involved. I'm angry at my timing. I'm angry that I didn't dobetter. I'm angry that my husband didn't come along sooner. I'm angry that wedidn't get going on this. I'm angry that somebody else got it.” Now we're spending a little extra time therebecause you're resonating with it pretty good.

Now let's move up another notch: Revenge

“Abraham you gotta be kidding “ We're not kidding.Revenge has less resistance in it because it gives you a little power.
    “Maybe they'll fall in a hole maybe, maybe theirloan will fallout, maybe they won't get financing maybe it won't work out wellfor them. Maybe.. maybe something will go wrong for them.”

Go up another notch: Anger

“It's just not right, it's just not right. I'm madat myself. I'm mad at everybody. I feel angry about this.”

Go up another step: discouragement

I'm reallydiscouraged. I put a lot into this I really wanted it. I dreamed about it. Ifelt like I was doing the work and it's not panning out for me so I'mdiscouraged that I'm not getting the house. I'm discouraged that I must not begood at this.”

Blame.

“ I should have done more focus wheels, I shouldhave done a better job” Now you're blaming yourself which is equivalent toguilt but when you get into the blame mode.. “I'm blaming my husband for notbeing on board I'm blaming myself, I'm blaming situations, it isn't right”

Worry (nextnotch up). “I worry that I'm not good at this and I worry I'm not going to findanother house that rings my bells like this and I worry that I'm not going toget what I want I worry that I worry that I'm going to have to be dissatisfiedfor forever”

Move up. Doubt ( See how doubt and worry feelsort of the same? but we promise you doubt is less resistance): “I feel doubt.Doubt in myself, doubt in the process, a little bit of doubt in what Abrahamteaches. Some. Feel doubt.”

Disappointment (now youmight have wanted to claim disappointment before you used some of thatterminology that is in harmony with disappointment but… disappointment is wayup here at 12. You're halfway there. You started out all the way down at 22. Sodisappointment is not such a terrible place to be”

“I'mdisappointed. I'm disappointed. I've had disappointment about things before. I'mdisappointed.”

Move up! Don't stay there: “ I'm overwhelmed. I'moverwhelmed. I'm disappointed and I don't know what to do. There're so manymoving parts”

But here's the thing we really want you to hear: abig reason that you have felt overwhelmed, all of you, about so many things isbecause you haven't been moving up the emotional scale you haven't been tendingto the real issue which is the way you feel, which is your setpoint. You'vebeen up and down and up and down and you've been exploring these issues bysubject. And the subjects make you feel overwhelmed because there could be awhole lot of different subjects that are all about the central point ofattraction which is indicated by singular feeling emotion so part of thereason, a big part of the reason - the major reason that you felt overwhelmentas you've been wanting to do this work is because you've been issue orientedinstead of emotion oriented. Can you feel the difference? And don't you feel alittle less overwhelmed just identifying that, isolating that ?

Move up a notch.

Frustration/irritation/impatience “I’m frustrated, I’m irritated, I'm impatient” butcan't you feel even by attempting to find a sentence about that that there'sfar less potency in that because irritation is something that comes up a lotabout different things. People are irritating all over the place. There wasthere all kinds of irritating things and you've learnt to sort of live with that.It is not the end of the world you're notheartbroken over things that you feel frustration about and you're frustratednow.

“ I'mfrustrated because I want to get it done. I'm impatient because I want to getit done I want to do the work and I want the work to pay off and I want to getto where I'm going” Feel it. Feels better.

Pessimism “I'vebeen here before. I think I've been working on this before and it hasn't workedI'm not really, I'm not really that sure that this is going to work (it willwork, we know it will, but we’re the optimistic ones because we know how itworks. And we know what the vibrational scale is about, and we know what yourpoint of attraction is, and we know what resistance does to holding you offfrom the things that you want. So we're sure it's alright for you to bepessimistic because words don't teach. But play with it a little bit. Pessimismis not all that bad a place to be. Because you been looking at things so manythings that are sort of kind of like that. We get how you're pessimistic whenyou haven't been deliberately moving up the emotional scale, when you don'tdeliberately move up the emotional scale when you're up and down, and up anddown, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down, andup and down, and up and down - you don't get any movement and that would giveyou pessimism. We get that)

Next notch up - boredom

“I'm tired of this. I'm tired of wanting this I'mtired of caring”

Now boredom is not that far from contentment.

Contentment is the next notch up (and you might think thatthat's a big jump but it isn't. From pessimism, which you feel frequently, toboredom was really really an easy step. And from boredom into contentment..) “Wehave a fine place and I love my family and I've got a great guy in my life and Iam figuring this out. “I've been listening to you for over decade and thingsare improving” you told us that in the beginning “I get better and better at shiftingmy thoughts” you told us that.

So contentment that's how you started this wholeconversation with us. So now you're all the way up to contentment that's aneasy place for you to stop because you've got a notch there, there's a groovealready built there, you hang around there, often.

Next notch: hopefulness go there, saysomething hopeful. “This could work out for me, I know I've been putting it inmy vortex. I do believe that my vortex is a real thing and that house or equivalent to it is in my vortex. AndI do understand the law of attraction and I have been doing pretty good at this.Our lives are good in so many ways I feel hopeful that this house. I can evenlet it go and let another one just like it, or better, come in. I'm hopefulthat I'm getting this.

Next notch is optimism. Now that may feellike a big step to you, but it isn't. The emotional vibrational distancebetween hopefulness and optimism is only a sentence or two away. “I'm gettingpretty good at this and there have been a lot of things that I felt pessimisticabout, or irritated about, or really uneasy about, or heartbroken about thatnow I'm optimistic about because the universe is shown me how easy it was toaccomplish it. And even though this seems like a sort of bugaboo, it reallycan't be because this isn't the issue. The house isn't the issue, the practisedvibration is and this house is giving me the opportunity to understand thevibrational scale, the emotional vibrational scale, the content of emotions. Thisis a lovely thing that's happening. I feel optimistic about this I'm understandingin the way I haven't before.”

Next notch up - positive expectation andbelief. “Right now I'm feelingpretty frisky. I am starting to think that I can choose it and I can do it. Ido believe this, I believe in these processes Abraham. I believe in the law ofattraction. I believe in you. I believe in myself. I believe because I've seenit”

Enthusiasm/eagerness “I want to do this! I'm going to show myself this!I want the manifestation of this not just because I want the manifestation ofthat! I do want the manifestation of that but that manifestation is not theissue. This emotional state of being is why I wanted that house because Iwanted to feel like this. And here I am ! A minute ago heartbroken and now Iactually feel (we know you do) enthusiasm, eagerness, happiness.”

Next notch up is passion. You're breathlessabout the idea of this, you’re breathless about it because you know you canhave this. You know you are doing it and you are breathless you are feelingpassion because you have released resistance all the way up this scale andhouse or no house right now you are resistance free.

Next notch up joy knowledge empowerment freedomlove appreciation I can do this! I wanna do this! it's so fun to do this!

Get it?

oh, WOW! from when is the transcript, Arteemide?

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    oh, WOW! from when is the transcript, Arteemide?
    12th of September

Sorry not sure why when I copy paste here the text some spaces between words are lost. It appears only after the post.

P.S. No I did not type all of this I used outlook dictation for most part (good idea received today )

great, thank you!
    And yay for ideas that make life easier...