Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: ABRAHAM NOW - Live broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteemide View Post
    12th of September

Sorry not sure why when I copy paste here the text some spaces between words are lost. It appears only after the post.

P.S. No I did not type all of this I used outlook dictation for most part (good idea received today )
    This is really wonderful, thank you.

That’s a great idea.

Abraham Now 10.24.20

(In regards to pain and medication) Pain is more harder, pushing against things.

Here is what we would say to you unequivocally. Do anything and everything you can to soften your awareness of the pain. So that means take a substance that keeps you from feeling it so much - do it, and here’s why. It is really really difficult to stop pushing against something that hurts. And that’s the point we were making earlier but we didn’t make it as well as we just made it.(snip) Take the drugs, dull the pain. But do the emotional work. Sometimes you ask if I use the drug can I really do the emotional work and the answer to that is yes. You can do the emotional work even with the drug.

Abraham Now 10.24.20

(Fear of the unknown)
    Just want to make one really strong statement about that. What's unknown is the manifestation; the how, the where, the when, the who. But how it feels doesn’t have to be unknown. And so when you’ve figured out how even though you haven’t figured out all of those superfluous details but you know how you want to feel or you know how you do feel, then you will never fear the unknown. You’ll revel in it, you’ll relish it.

If you hadn’t heard everything else we’ve said today, before we said that, you’d be arguing with us right now. But you are not arguing because you understand that.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Thank you a on for the awesome quotes, Nicki. I have pasted them all around

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Abraham Now 10.24.20

(Fear of the unknown)
    Just want to make one really strong statement about that. What's unknown is the manifestation; the how, the where, the when, the who. But how it feels doesn’t have to be unknown. And so when you’ve figured out how even though you haven’t figured out all of those superfluous details but you know how you want to feel or you know how you do feel, then you will never fear the unknown. You’ll revel in it, you’ll relish it.

If you hadn’t heard everything else we’ve said today, before we said that, you’d be arguing with us right now. But you are not arguing because you understand that.
    Thank you so much for this quote. Really appreciate it )

Thank you so much, really love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Abraham Now 10.24.20

(Fear of the unknown)

That's the big stuff. I won't say more than that.

From the October 24 Workshop:

Esther: Hello, it's Saturday! I really like these Saturdays. On my phone, I have reminders for the schedule that I put in and never took out. So, it told me a couple of days ago to fly to Sydney, or it’ll say Asheville. Fly to Asheville, or Buffalo, and I think soon….someday soon. Meanwhile, I really, I’m really glad that we're doing this! So, I'm going to go get Abraham, okay? Saturday!

AH: We are here, although here is not as significant a word as you might think it is. Now. Now is more significant, isn't it? Because we are now together. Quite a world that you've got going on. Where you can be in so many different “here’s” and we can rendezvous in this co-creative now. It really is co-creation at its best.

We are extremely pleased that you are here, and we are eager about chewing with you about the things that are important to you. Some of you have been listening to us for a long time. That was a pretty steady theme in many of the notes that you submitted, and lots of enthusiasm about how well your lives are going, and lots of questions about how unwell your lives are going. There's a lot going on these days, and we want to remind you that there will always be a lot going on. That there's a flawed premise that so many humans are living with, that goes something like: “I need to find some way of understanding how to make my life perfect, and how to get the people in my life working well in their lives, and with me. And then we'll have this lovely condition that we can all respond to.” And we know that it's something that you strive for, and we're really not discouraging you from wanting your best life or best conditions. We don't mean that at all. In fact, we know that as you come to understand how to create your own reality, that the conditions of your life will get better and better. And that those better and better conditions will perpetuate more and more, better and better conditions. And so, we're not trying to talk you out of that, and we are not trying to talk you out of preferring it to be that way.

But what we do want to emphasize with you in response to what so many of you are asking, we want to emphasize that if you can get a better handle on what's going on with your vibration. If you can figure out the words that we've been offering most recently….. most recently-recently. As life comes to you…. you want to say “as life comes at me, where does your reaction to it land you on the emotional scale? On the emotional guidance scale?” And the reason that we want to emphasize that, is because what we teach, it's what we all have agreed before you even came forth into this physical body, and what we agreed long before you got here…. that we would emphasize, is that you are offering a vibration and that your vibration is because of the Law of Attraction attracting, matching, other things that are of the same vibrational frequency. And so, your point of attraction matters. In fact, it’s the only thing that matters.

And so, as we were considering the stack. We want to show you the stack. This is today's stack that we have chosen. We’ve broken it into two piles. This is the stack…. can you see this little stack? (Esther holding up two small stacks that together might equal about ¾ of an inch thick). This is the stack you sent (Esther holding her hand about a foot above the desk). You sent a stack this big…. it has now become this big. (showing the smaller stacks again). But we want you to know that within this smaller stack, is everything that you all want to talk about. Everything that you all want to talk about. Because, what you want to talk about is…. how to figure out how to respond to life in a way that will serve you more effectively. And by that, we mean so that you're having more fun along the way since you are feeling more satisfaction, and you usually mean so that you can get more of what you are wanting. But it all fits together doesn't it?

So, we just want to give you a few words. A few, you might call them summary words…. or let's lay it out, and in a way of getting-started words, we want to layout a premise for today's discussion that will make the whole discussion more meaningful for you.

Many of your questions were questions like: “Abraham, I live with so and so, and he does such and such, and I feel this way, and sometimes he does things that make me feel this way, and sometimes he does things that make me feel this way, and sometimes I feel this way, and sometimes I feel that way.”

And there were hundreds of emails with that theme as you are living with someone, or with some situation, that is causing you, by your words, to feel like this. And the conversations were meaningful, helpful, and we are not discouraging such conversations. Don't misunderstand us. But we are wanting to guide you into something that will serve you so well. And that is, if you could, as different scenarios come up with different people, or different situations cause you to feel different ways…. when those feelings, when those emotions, are pointed or poignant or more significant…. If you would just take a moment to ask yourself, for the rest of your life, when that happens…. or just today, maybe today and tomorrow, or for the rest of your life….

If we were standing in your physical shoes, this is how we would approach life: We would say “where did that land me? Where did that land me? Where did that land me?” Because if you will do that, you're going to figure a few things out. And we're going to demonstrate some of it as we're moving through these questions. What you're going to figure out is that you have different responses to different people. You have different responses to the same people. You are responding all over the place. You are out of control, kneejerk responding, reacting to things that you don't need to react to for one simple reason: You haven't taken the time to ask the question…. where did this land me? And then most important, you didn't do something about releasing resistance about where you landed. If you would just do those two simple things: “Where did I land? and what am I going to do about it?” This stack of questions that you sent would be a tiny, tiny, tiny little stack. Because it's the same questions over and over again, and is all around the same theme of: “how can I get these people, in many cases people who I love, or people who I have once loved, or people who I want to love…. how can I get them to behave in a way that when I land, I like where I land?”

And we say: “That is not the question that your life can ask with any grace, or any dependable solution. Those are questions that are out of control. Because no matter how many rules you put in place…. no matter how many laws you lay down…. no matter how much disagreeable reaction you have to whatever they have done…. you are not going to change the way they behave, from a place of not liking how you feel because of their behavior. So, we so want you to give that up. We really want you to give that up, and you want to give it up too.

So, are we criticizing you for your knee jerk responses? Not at all. Because we know every time you have one of those Step 1 moments, where you know what you don't want, you launch a rocket of desire. And that is how you lay the plans for your life experience. That's how you create your own vibrational reality. Those are important steps. But we want to show you how often that Step 1 lands you, and then you don't do anything beyond just landing in Step 1. And then you submit to us, because you know that we have answers, and you know that we care very much about you finding things that work for you. You ask the same questions over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Not because you are a lot of different people asking the same question over and over, again. In many cases, you're the same person asking the same question, over and over and over, again. And it's time for you to find a process that will give you vibrational headway. Yes?

So, here we go. You're going to, you're going to really like these hours that we're together today.

October 24 2020 Workshop

HS #1: “Over the last few weeks, I've walked myself up the emotional scale several times.”

AH: Now, you know about the emotional scale if you've been listening. This is 22 stops on the scale…. at the best feeling, most aligned, most in vibrational alignment with who you are is love and appreciation and satisfaction. All those really, really, good-feeling emotions. And at the very worst, 22, is fear, and grief, and depression, and despair and powerlessness. And then there's a whole bunch of feelings, or emotions, in between. That's the scale.

HS #1: “On the way up from boredom, boredom and dissatisfaction….”

AH: Now, we liked how you said boredom. Boredom's on our scale, but you put in dissatisfaction. We like that, because anything, boredom is at number eight from the top. And, it's actually the tipping point. It's where things start getting really good for you. But you said boredom, and dissatisfaction. We like that. We think that fits.

HS #1: “….up to contentment, (one step up), and satisfaction.”

AH: In other words, you can feel that that is the tipping point. And you go on to say…. we really want you all to hear this…

HS #1: “I have noticed that I can feel (feel is written in capital letters). I have noticed that I can FEEL the shift where I release resistance, and pushing against anything, to no pushing against, to no pushing against. To no pushing against anything, and to no pushing against me.”

AH: You go on:

HS #1: “I've listened for quite a while, and although I understand pushing against, I did not recognize it in the way that I do now. I did not truly know what resistance was, and even going with the flow makes more sense now. Pushing against the state I was in, or the mood I was in, was resistance. And just being OK with where I am is such a relief, that I can viscerally feel I truly understand now that words don't teach. And I know I will never be unaware on that level again.”

AH: Alright. So, we wanted to start there, because this is what our wish is. Our wish is that you have your way with the emotional scale, and that you show it how you can land because of past thoughts, or past experiences, or current vibration…. active vibration. Or because of something that you observe, something someone said. In other words, it's alright to land. There's no wrong place to land on the scale. But it is so helpful, if when you land, you are able to understand this.

Now, we're going to talk about this in a different way. We put this scale together by paying attention to you, by calibrating the frequencies of how you're feeling when you use these words. So, we put what we consider to be a really good scale together, and published it in the Ask and It Is Given book. Since talking with so many of you, we've added many more words to the scale.

But, we have something that we really want to say to you. More important than this scale that we've written, which is accurately calibrated…. you want to put your own emotional scale together. We want you to identify the way you feel, and make a list of these emotions from best feeling to worst feeling as they relate to each other. Now, you're certainly welcome to use our scale. You will find it helpful. But, there are differences in the way you use words, from culture to culture, from language to language, from generation to generation, from gender to gender.

In other words, you are unique. And the only thing that matters…. this is the most important thing that we will ever say to you: the only thing that matters is the relationship or the relativity between one of your emotions and another of your emotions. Because when you try to socialize yourself into a world where laws, and words, and behaviors are controlled, or ruled about…. what happens is, you get into such an attitude of comparison and pushing against, that it’s a rare one of you who makes any real, steady, consistent progress up your emotional scale and into alignment with the whole of who you are. So, what matters is your relationship with your own Inner Being, and your emotions are your key to understanding that. Because your Inner Being feels wonderful all the time. And you can put the word wonderful into as many different words as you want. We call it joy, or interested, or love, or appreciation.

But find your own words. Because your words don't matter in relationship to our words nearly as much as your words and your feelings matter in relationship to your other words and feelings. In other words, this is all about you. This isn't about your comparison with one other person on the planet. This is about you. Why? Because you were born as a creator. What happened next? You entered into an environment where there was plenty for you to notice, and calibrate, and respond to. And some of it you like, and some of it you don't like. And some of it you want to repeat, and some of it you don't want to repeat. In other words, it's all you.

Now, you're also born into an environment where there are so many others. So many others who don't know about their Inner Being and aren't deliberately trying to calibrate to the wholeness of who they are. So, they have set out on a very hard path. They have decided that they will scrutinize the entire planet and all the inhabitants of it, and especially the humans. And they will denote, make note of, and rules for and against, good and bad behavior. And we say: “How's that working out for you?” It isn't working out for you because it's too much for you to consider. It's too much for you to get your thoughts around.

And most of all, and we want you to write down these most profound words that have ever been offered to you by infinite intelligence: “it's none of your business.” It's none of your business what most of them or any of them are doing. And when you make it your business, you make trouble in your own business. Because now you got to control what so many others are doing, and you cannot, even if your intent is to muster your connection so that you can be a great influencer of them. You're still barking up the wrong tree. You're still trying to travel down a path that will not serve you.

So, we want to have done a really good sales job here, by convincing you that you're important, and that you matter, and that you're supposed to feel good. And that you have an Inner Being who does. And when you came forth into this physical body, the larger part of you remained non-physically focused and stays there in pure positive energy, with no resistance that you would ever be able to discern. Pure positive energy…. flowing to you at all times. And when you find ways to recognize that, to calibrate to it by putting together your own guidance scale…. which just says: “Well, this feels better than this to me, and therefore, I will reach for something that feels a little better.”

Alright. We hope you have as much fun with this as we're about to have.

October 24 2020 Workshop

HS #2: “Abraham, I have discovered you about four years ago, and ever since then I've been deliberately trying to make lots of things happen that I know are in my vortex.”

AH: So, this person knows that she has a vibrational reality that we have named the vortex. And that through life experience, exposure to life, that she has put many things that she wants there. That is so important to know that.

HS #2: “It wasn't until earlier this year when my 13 year old daughter became hospitalized and put on life support, that your teachings really set in for me. During her hospitalization, (about six weeks prior to the pandemic setting in), I realized so much resistance, and I sort of gave up. The fact that my daughter's life was at stake caused me to apply a pristine determination to focus only in the direction of wanted.”

AH: Now, what happened here? What did you hear happened to this woman? Pristine is a really good word. It means deliberate. It means clarity. It means certain. It means it really, really mattered. It meant “I'm not going to be a sloppy thinker because this really matters.” Now, we don't want you to get yourselves into situations where this is what comes from it. In other words, this is not the point of this story. We just want you to understand that this mattered to this woman. Now…. we'll read the rest of it to you….

HS #2: “The fact that my daughter's life was at stake, caused me to apply a pristine determination….”

AH: Ohhh, such lovely words. “To focus”……ahh, a really good word.

HS #2: “….. pristine determination to focus only in the direction of wanted. As a result, she survived, is healthy, and has been labeled by many as a miracle. I know for a fact (capital letters) that my focus accomplished her positive outcome. Now, my question is: there's something I've been desiring for four years, very strongly. It’s a relationship with someone who is currently not available to me. How come it seems the same application of the same focus isn't bringing about desired manifestation, as it did in the case of my daughter?”

AH: Because it isn't the same. It doesn't matter as much. And your focus is not as pristine. In other words, you were unequivocal in what you wanted with your daughter. Unequivocal…. that's how Jesus healed. When you stood before him, dripping your illness, he saw not your illness. He only saw your wellness. And he had practiced knowing that so unequivocally in his connection with his own Source Energy, that that illness could not be anywhere. It could not abide in his vibration, you see.

Relative to the relationship, it's not pristine. There's guilt in your vibration. There's uncertainty in your vibration. There's desire, yes. But it's not the same.

So, are we saying… that for any of you, (especially you, who's written this wonderful letter to us)? Are we saying that you have to care that much? We're saying that you have to put it into vibrational relativity. And it doesn't have to be life or death. Someone's life does not have to be at stake. But what has to be at stake, or in the mix, is your pristine determination to focus. And you're not going to get there by asking somebody else what they think. With all the factors of their life, that will just muddy up your waters. You can only know, as you have paid attention.

Now, this was easy because you paid attention to the way you feel about your 13-year-old daughter. For all of those years, you had loved unequivocally. In other words, and that doesn't mean you were never mad at her. That doesn't mean that you were ever out of the…. out of vibrational alignment. What it means is: you were determined. You…. there was no confusion about what you wanted. No confusion about what you wanted. No confusion about what you wanted.

All the stack of letters that you wrote… this is the answer to so many of them: no confusion about what you wanted. In other words, no confusion because somebody else thinks that you should do it differently. No confusion because somebody else thinks that what you're doing is wrong altogether. No confusion because you haven't figured out how to do it, or you haven't done it yet, or no confusion… no confusion. No confusion within you about what you want. Now, you could introduce confusion into it when you say when’s it gonna come? You don't know… how's it going to get here? You don't know… who's gonna bring it? You don't know. When you ask questions that you don't know answers to, you introduce confusion. But when you know that you want something, and you are unwilling to introduce confusion into the equation, it will be your experience. Unequivocally. No questions asked. No exceptions. Every time.

There is nothing that you can deny yourself of, when you have pristine determination to focus only in the direction of wanted. But, you gotta figure out what the direction of wanted is. That's why you've got to make your emotional guidance scale your best friend. You gotta make it present in every moment. You can't just let life happen to you as it does and then land on the scale and complain about where you are, or compare about where you are to someone else. Just land, and feel, and ask yourself: “can I take a small step in feeling better? Could I do that? If I land in blame, could I move up to worry?” And you might say: “ahh, that doesn't feel much different.” Do it for a while, and you'll notice there's a difference. If you can find no difference between these emotions on the emotional scale, you're not paying attention to the way you feel. There's a huge vibrational difference in these emotions on this emotional scale. And you want to show yourselves the difference, or you will never have pristine determination and the ability to focus upon only what you want.

We’re gettin’ a little revved up here… because we could feel in the power of your questions, that you're ready for the intensity of this conversation. And we are knowing for sure, we're all the way up here in joy and knowledge and empowerment about what you're going to give yourself as a result of listening to our “uh, getting a little carried away here on your behalf…” Next person…..