Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041 LastLast

Thread: ABRAHAM NOW - Live broadcasts.

October 24 2020 Workshop

HS #3: “I'm noticing that as I'm practicing better feeling thoughts, and finding improved emotional states of being, my body is requesting a lot more water. The more water I drink, the more water I want to drink. What's happening at a cellular level? Why does my body want so much water?”

AH: Because, as you are practicing better feelings, you are clearing the clutter on your emotional trail… scale, and trail. And in the less and less resistance, the cells of your body are communicating more effectively in the absence of resistance with your own inclinations and impulses.
    So, the cells of your body adore water. It’s their very, very favorite thing. Your physical apparatus is mostly water. You are a water being. The cells of your body want water. But when you don't get the impulse, because you got so many things on your mind… so many not pristine thoughts… not an open valve… not a clear path… so you're distracted by all these different things that are mucking up your communication between your cells and your impulses. It’s a really good sign, you start wanting lots of water. Or, when impulses of any kind are coming that feel wonderful as they come. When you find yourself saying “Oooh, I've got the best idea… Oooh, you want to go do this…” or “Oooh, let's eat some of this.” in other words, when you feel like that? Your cells are talking and you're hearing.

Next one….

October 24 2020 Workshop

HS #4:
    I'm afraid to talk most of the time because I'm a stutterer, and I feel ashamed of it. I can't solve this problem by thinking of other topics, since speaking is the basis of connecting with other people. Every day, I have to face it and my point of attraction is the opposite of what I wish for.”

AH: We're appreciating your candor here.

HS #4: “Can I ever leave stuttering behind?”

AH: Yes.

HS #4: “How can I not think of speaking and be afraid of it, when I need to speak every day?”

AH: We're going to tell you in just a minute.

HS #4: “How can I stop a pattern of thought that I've been following for 20 plus years?”

AH: Stop doing it. We don't… we're not being… we don't mean to sound disrespectful. “How can I stop a pattern that has a lot of momentum,” that's what you're asking. We're going to give you some information here that's going to help you a lot.

HS #4: I'm really tired of being worried all the time. It's exhausting to avoid situations in places where I need to talk, or make a phone call. Working this out feels like building a castle.”

AH: “Alright. So, let's just slow down here. Let's take this in, and let's solve this. You said: “I can't solve it.” Yes, you can. We're going to help you. And everybody that's listening in, is going to receive something very beneficial, too. Because, what is at the heart of your stuttering is one very simple and easy to understand thing. It represents itself to you in hundreds of ways every day, and has been, for all of these years that you're talking about. But, it's just one thing. It’s not a lot of things. It’s just one thing:

You care, so much, about what other people think of you. And you've come to show yourself, you can't trust them.

Because most of them are not tuned in, tapped in, turned on. They're not flowing with the kind, loving, thoughtful, respectful, appreciative core of who they are. And as you've bumped up against them, they've shown you where they are on the emotional scale. They’re in insecurity, or they're trying to feel better so they’re in hatred. In other words, they’re in utter disrespect. So, we're going to say it again, just one thing:

You've cared about what they think instead of how you feel. That's all it is.

So, as you make this emotional scale more important to you, it's going to make a big difference. So, did you get that? You care about how they, what they think of you. Well, you’re probably saying “well, of course I care.” And, we want to say: No, not of course, you care! No! No, not of course, you care…. about what those, who are all over the scale that you can't control! No! No! No! No! No! Do not care, about what those who are not in joy, and appreciation of life, and of themselves…. do not let them be your relativity or your relationship. They don't count for you. They're not doing the work. They’re suffering…. we're not blaming them for not doing the work, but they're not doing the work, or they would be loving you, and your response to them wouldn't make you stutter. But we can't blame them.

We're not wanting to let you off the hook for them behaving badly. We want you to make the badly behaving ones irrelevant, because there is no relativity between their vibration and you. You want to find pristine determination, and you gotta leave them out of the equation in order to do that.

So let's play with this: “I'm afraid,” you said. “I'm afraid to talk most of the time because I'm a stutterer.” So, now let's just stand in the middle of your day, and let's say that you're about to have a conversation. Let’s see…. you said: “It's exhausting to avoid situations.” So, let's say that you have something that you want or need to say. And, so here you are in your day and you land on the scale, on the emotional guidance scale, in fear. Now, that's what you said.

We really want you to hear this quick story, because it's the premise of everything that's coming next. So, the other day one of Esther’s employees who had a company credit card left his car, left his wallet with the card in the console of his truck at a restaurant, and his truck was broken into and his wallet was taken. Lots of upheaval, for him and Esther’s company credit card too, so she landed on the scale.

A day or two later, Esther’s bookkeeper mailed a check to the gardeners that keep the landscaping at Abraham-Hicks Publications looking beautiful, and someone else got that check (the bank used the term washed it) and deposited into their own account. When Esther heard, she landed on the scale.

Someone called her from her house in San Antonio, and they said “in your garage something sprung a leak, and a pile of boxes that you have stacked and labeled in the way Abraham has taught you (in the clearing clutter for clarity process) got wet. The bottom of the boxes got wet…. the boxes at the bottom of the piles got wet, and the piles tipped over. Esther landed on the scale.

Someone called her from a winter house she has up where it snows, and said that a drain that goes through one of the closets in the house had sprung a big leak, and that carpet in that closet was all wet. Esther landed on the emotional scale.

Her neighbors stopped her as she was coming up the street to her house (where she is living here in Southern California) and gave her forty-five minutes of bad news (from his point of view) of what's happening with the property that is adjacent to Esther’s property. So, what we want you to hear is: she landed on the scale, she landed on the scale, she landed on the scale, she landed on the scale, she landed on the scale. Yes? We're certain that you can sort of feel that in your own visceral response.

So, then as Esther was thinking about it, she thought “Oh, stolen credit card…. that must match up with vulnerability. Oh, stolen thousands of dollars from a bank account…. that must match up with vulnerability. Oh, water leaks that you don't see coming cause you can't see ‘em comin’ until they got there…. oh, that must have landed me on the scale at vulnerability. Oh, what's happening on my property line…. Oh, that must land me at vulnerability. In other words, that's what one might think, if they are thinking about how the world at large would feel, or most people that you know might feel, or how you once felt about things like that.

In other words, seems like if you're not paying attention to actually how you feel…. if you're not in touch with the chemistry of your body and the way the chemicals are being released, and the parts of your body that are being touched that are causing different feelings in your body to be felt by you…. you might use your intellect and say “Oh, that's vulnerability. But it wasn't. Esther said “I don't feel vulnerable. I feel irritated. I feel frustrated because it's time consuming. So, I might feel overwhelmed, or frustrated, something in there. But it's far from vulnerable. In fact, as it unfolded it was quite interesting at how fast everything (with all of the lovely people that Esther has in her life tending to things) shaped up. In other words, the water leaks are being fixed. The stuff in the boxes is being dried out. What's happening with the property is gonna happen, and Esther’s hair is not on fire about it. In other words, you get to decide by….

Now, there was a time, and not that long ago, that Esther would have felt insecurity about that. But she doesn't feel insecure. She's practiced herself up the scale, and up the scale, and up the scale, and up the scale. She doesn't hang around there. She doesn't hang around there, and you don't need to either. So, we want what we're getting at to have come across in a way that you can really hear it.

“So, I'm afraid to talk…” Now, you say you're afraid, but we want to say: Is it really fear? Now, if you say it's fear, if you want to say it's fear, we would accept it. But we want to say to you, it might not be fear anymore. It might be disappointment…. disappointment in people's impatience. It might not be fear. Then you said “and I'm ashamed.” I'm ashamed. That's down there with insecurity, or even a little bit of jealousy. But you might not feel ashamed, you might feel irritated.

What we're getting at, friend…. don't make this worse than it is. Don't let the 20 years of analyzing it, and thinking about it, leave you stuck in a place that you really are not. Or…. it's OK if you really are there right now, 'cause you really are not going to stay there.

We're just saying…. this is what we're saying: sometimes, when you stutter, it might land you in a place of insecurity. Because maybe there is a person that you are about to speak to, who is very far from alignment, and you’re rendezvousing on a very low place on the scale. But sometimes, the same situation where you go to say something and it doesn't come out quite the way you meant it, doesn't land you there because the person that you're talking to isn't matching you there.

In other words, what we really want you to hear from us (all of you, on all topics, and all emotions) this is what we really want you to hear: just because once you felt like that, doesn't mean that you feel like that all the time. Because there are so many influences that are all Law of Attraction based. There are people who bring out the best in you, and there are people who bring out the worst in you. But you gotta be in the vibrational vicinity for either of those things to happen. In other words, there are people who would not even notice that you're stuttering, because they're so interested in what you have to say. And there are people who (no matter how clearly you articulate your words) you could even be infinite intelligence expressing, and there could be people who are rolling their eyes and walking away because they're not a vibrational match to what's going on here, and they don't want any part of it.

In other words, you must not take responsibility for the reaction of the world. The only responsibility that we wish for you to take, is your own reaction. And then we want you to do something more than just acknowledge where you've landed. We want you to say to yourself: “now what…. in my relationship scale…. in my relativity one emotion to another…….”

HS #4: “I'm really tired of being worried. I'm tired…..”

AH: You said “I'm really tired.” Are you tired? Are you tired? Are you tired? Is it really tired? Maybe it is. But are you really tired of evolving? Or are you really tired of getting control of your own life experience? Are you tired of being a deliberate creator? Or are you tired of doing something that never works, which is controlling the vibrations of others? That's why you're tired…. that's why you're worried all the time. You're not worried all the time. Can you feel what we are wanting you to do? You're doing so much better than you are giving yourself credit for. Every one of you is.

So, we have a question for you, our stuttering friend…. you ready for this question? Why are you making this such a big deal? Because others have. Well, what's that got to do with anything? Aren’t you about to give up your comparison with you and everybody else? You're not tall enough for some. You're not skinny enough for some. You're not bad enough for others. You're not black enough for some. You're not white enough for some. You're not straight enough for some. You're not gay enough for some. You're not the right religion for some. It…. the world is so full of different points of view, different things that it would demand of you, if you were foolish enough to give in to their demands. You can never be happy walking through a world with all of the diversity of demands that it is making upon you. That's enough to make you stutter. It's enough to make you trip all over the place, all over your feet. It’s what makes kids spill milk. It’s what makes you trip and fall in the parking lot. It's what makes you have a…. bump your car on something, and it's what makes you stutter. Too much attention to something that is not any of your business.

You know what is your business? Where’d I land? Where’d I land? What does this feel like? Where did I land? Let me see if I can find a word. Now, let me see if I can find a word that's just up a little bit from that. And let me see if I can't feel that a little more. And what you're going to show yourself is that this 20-plus year pattern is going to dissolve in a very short period of time. We're talking about days, weeks at the most. And really, we're not trying to get you to stop stuttering. You will. But we don't care. We don't listen to your words anyway. It's your vibration. And your vibration is not stuttering. You came through loud and clear. Your Inner Being doesn't stutter. We don't care if you stutter. We just care that you care that you do.

Life is supposed to feel good to you. Not because a whole bunch of people are lining up and saying “Oh yes, that's really good, you did a really good job. Oh, that's a nice improvement.” What they think (in terms of improvement) should not matter to you, cannot matter to you. Because they cannot be trusted. Because they're not your guidance system and they can't understand the vibrational relativity between how that felt…. and how that felt…. how this feels…. and how that feels. Only you can figure this out.

October 24 2020 Workshop

HS #5: “I'm looking to find a resolution to this repeated issue I face. I always give in to others to keep peace, to maintain respect, and for a sense of belonging.”

AH: Well, you have no idea what kind of peace there is when you line up with source, when you hang around with the likes of us. We respect you, and you do belong here in this place of being respected, and appreciated, and loved.

HS #5: “My problem stems back to when I was disowned by my family, and I'm not making an excuse….”

AH: Yeah, you are. It’s alright anybody would.

HS #5: ”But it seems to me that I have not found closure to this.”

AH: “It's not that you haven't found closure. It’s that every day, you open it up again. In other words, closure is not the problem. Opensure's the problem. We made that word up. Don't try to translate it if you are listening to us in another language. (Humor)

HS #5: “I have not found closure to this. I easily gravitate to anyone who's nice to me, and I begin to place my trust in that person.”

AH: We're not asking you to not trust people. And we're not asking you to not enjoy people who are nice to you. We just don't want that to be more important to you than your own awareness of where you landed on the scale. You said something so powerful here, you said: “and then I began to listen, and then I noticed that I no longer have a voice and I've fallen into their trap.”

But friend, this is a trap of your own making. They're not trying to trap you. They just don't know what they're doing. They can't control the way they think about anything. They could. They're just not. And we don't want you running around trying to find those who do. 'Cause even if you do, if you find someone who's tuned in, tapped in, turned on, and they just love you unequivocally and it feels really good to you, now you gotta handcuff yourself to them and them to you. Because you can't let them out of your sight because you are dependent upon them.

But, be not dependent upon someone. Love them, and appreciate them, and let them be your objects of attention to which you flow this pure positive energy. But let your friendship…. let your relationship, be with your own Inner Being. Let your awareness of where you stand on this emotional scale, be all about that. Do you know that your Inner Being doesn't need you to be all the way up the emotional scale in order to be giving you undivided attention? In fact, that's the reason that you ever even feel negative emotion…. because your Inner Being is looking at you…. feeling about you with love. And when you're not feeling about yourself with love, then you feel the discord between your Inner Being’s thoughts and your inner thoughts…. your own thoughts, your Inner Being’s thought and your thoughts, your Inner Being’s vibration of thought, your vibration of thought…. that's all that is.

HS #5: “I've fallen into their trap…”

AH: That's…. it's not their trap. You didn’t fall into their trap. You fell into your misunderstanding that you must please others in order to like yourself. We will admit that is a trap. That is the most horrible trap. That is a trap. That is a trap. If you knew how many of you are in that trap…. all of you! All of you are in that trap to one degree or another! Get out of the trap! Don't trap yourself in that trap. Don't let what anybody else thinks about anything you do, be more important than you knowing where you landed.

That was so shocking to Esther. She had all of these things that ordinarily she would be embarrassed for us to tell you, because she creates her own reality, so how could she create something like that? In other words, how is she getting stuff stolen from her? And, why are water leaks destroying her boxes that she's carefully sorted and labeled? In other words…. but because she knows that we do not hold judgment about it, and because she's been doing the (she calls it “I'm going to do this… the emotional scale work”) She's not…. she doesn't feel vulnerable. She feels irritated. And irritate’s a far, far, cry from vulnerable. And, she doesn't even feel all that irritated anymore, because every one of those situations has been rectified. And she certainly doesn't feel guilty about it because, what difference does it make where you landed if you're not stuck there? The only reason that you would ever worry about landing someplace is if, when you landed, you had no ability to get up and go someplace else. And that is not the case. Because every time you land…. say: “oh, look where I landed…. do I like it here? Yeah, I really do.” Then describe it to yourself and others. But, if you landed someplace and it sucks even the slightest little bit, then do the work. Find a thought that feels better.

So, we're going to play that game with you and Esther.

Esther landed at Irritation/Frustration. That’s where she landed. She was frustrated that she wasn't there to clean up her own mess. She was frustrated that other people had to clean it up. She was frustrated that her private things were spread out all over the garage drying. She didn't like that very much, and she was impatient that she hadn't figured out how to get that stuff up off the garage floor. It should have been on shelves, and then that wouldn't have happened.

Pessimism. There's always going to be something for me to fuss and worry about.

Boredom. Or letting go. I think it's time for me to let go of this. 'Cause, I really can't, in Abraham’s words, get out ahead of every potential water leak. I can't take every check that we put in the mail to the place where it goes, and make sure that they open it and that they deposit it correctly. I can't keep up with the whole world. I can't make them be honest. I can't keep an eye on all of that kind of stuff. (We're still in Pessimism). I can't…. I can't fix this. I can't make the water stop leaking. I can't…. I don't even know what my pipes in the ground are doing. I think it's time to let it go. I'm bored with trying to keep up with everyone and everything. I'm bored with trying to make the world be honest, and make the pipes be whole. I'm…. I give up. I give it all up. I give up the futility, and the impossibility of that.

Contentment. For everything that is out of whack, there are thousands of things that are in whack. Everything that I don't feel good about, there is an emotion I can find that feels better. I'm so satisfied in this knowledge, and so….

Hopeful…. that I always remember this. That I never again, or ever again, and never again, never again be mad at myself. Even if I feel vulnerable, I hope I'm never mad at myself when I feel vulnerable. I hope I always remember that no matter where I land, I can move, and move, and move, and move, and move until it starts tasting good to me. Optimism. (That is optimism).

Positive Expectation. I've got this. I know how this works. I'm good at it. I've been doing it. I'm….

Enthusiastic. I'm almost excited for the next thing to happen. For me to land somewhere, so that I can go on a vacation, so I can go on a journey, so I can see how I'm doing, so that I can flex my muscles…. my vibrational emotional scale muscles.

Passionate…. about this. I'm passionate about a world of diversity. I'm passionate that not one person has to be one specific way, in order for me to feel good. Because I have the resources, and the tools to focus my pristine determination….. You’re getting’ the sense of this…..

(Abraham speaking with their crew in humor) How we doing on time? Really…. we saw you push that long after we started. 5 minutes. Where did that land us on this scale? Revenge! Don't know if you followed all of that. We might be having too much fun for any of your own good, but….. So here we go……

HS #6: I am in a 12 step program. Normally, when we want to share something at a meeting, we begin with something like: I'm a compulsive order, over-eatier….“

AH: (Humor) We can't even say these words!

HS #6: “I am a compulsive over-eater. My name is…. (insert whatever name). Does saying that I'm a compulsive over-eater, or that I'm an alcoholic, keep me aligned with the problem? Or the solution?

AH: Pretty clear, isn't it? So, let’s… so, let's play with this. So, you're at the meeting and you've been taught that that's what you're supposed to say. Because….. because it’s not a bad reason. They want you to own where you are. They want you to own where you are. So, if that's where you are, then that's perfectly fine. In other words, that's where you landed. But if it's not where you landed, we would not say to Esther when she goes to her vulnerable… when she goes to her whatever anonymous meeting… “I'm a compulsive insecure… I'm a compulsor…. I'm a compulsive vulnerable-er.” That wouldn't have been true. Might have been true one time. Might have been true… she might have landed there.

So, when something happened and let's say it was big…. Let's say it was traumatic…. let's say it was tragic… let's say it happened more than once. But when something happened and you landed…. the point that we're making is: that was then this is now. What are you going to do now? Because you just landed just now, and it is our promise to you that you didn't land where you once landed. You've landed lighter. You've landed further up the emotional scale. We know this for sure, but because you've got the topic or the subject associated with the emotion, you are giving yourself credit, or blame, for far more resistant emotions than are really accurate… almost every single time.

HS #6: “Does saying that I'm a compulsive overeater, or that I'm an alcoholic, keep me aligned with the problem or the solution?”

AH: Yes, it does. To say “I'm a stutterer”…. it keeps you aligned with that. To say “I'm ashamed”…. it keeps you aligned with that because you're associating those words…. words don't matter at all, words don't matter at all. Your Inner Being is like your cat. It doesn't speak your language, but it understands your vibration.

HS #6: “Would it be better to say something like: I'm recovering, my name is such and such and I'm recovering. Or my name is such and such and I'm making too much of this?”

AH: Well, here's what we would do, if you want to build a bridge, for them. You could say: “my name is Esther Hicks, and for many meetings I told you just like it was. I said to you, I'm a compulsive overeater. My name is Esther Hicks, I'm an alcoholic. And many of the times that I said that at this meeting, it was true. That's where I was. And then I got to hang around with you. I got to feel the wholeness of who you are. I made friends with some of you, and you made friends with me. But mostly, what happened is somehow I started to make friends with myself. I started to feel better about who I am.

And so, if you don't mind, just for the sake of this meeting, I'm going to do what this program…. this brilliant, magnificent program, has been encouraging all of us to do…. I'm going to own where I, where I started. I'm going to acknowledge that because I know that I can't find improvement (I don't think any of us can if we don't know where we're starting) but I don't start over at that same place every week. You've helped me so much. This whole thing has helped me so much. I want to say: My name is Esther Hicks, and I'm a really happy person. Or: My name is Esther Hicks, and I am passionate about life now. Or: My name is Esther Hicks, and I feel optimism about everything that I'm focusing on. Or: My name is Esther Hicks, and I felt overwhelmed today because when I got into my car I had a flat tire. But, I do not want to keep owning an emotion that is an indicator of a vibration that is no longer active in me.

We really like that question. last one before segment of refreshment:

October 24 2020 Workshop

HS #7: “I realize you teach from where we are, but I used to hear you say that it's not about the stuff, it's about the movement toward the stuff.”

AH: That was the way we said: It isn't about…. what you want, isn't what you think you want. Because everything you want, no matter what it is…. if it's a material object, a pile of money, a relationship, a circumstance, an event, an empire. No matter what it is that you want, you want it for one reason, and one reason only: you think you will feel better in the having of it.

And so, that was the way we talked about how the joy is in the journey. We want you to go to your alcoholic’s anonymous meeting and we want you to feel glad to be there. And we want your motion up the emotional scale to be significant, and life giving, and energizing, and fulfilling, and replenishing. We want that for you. We also want you to receive all of the stuff that you've identified along your physical trail that you want. Not: either/or. The stuff you want can't come until you like yourself enough to let the stuff in. And what happens is, the more you like yourself, the less stuff you need to let in. Because you're not using this stuff to distract yourself from not liking yourself. So…. but that doesn't mean Esther is really liking herself and she has a lot of stuff. So, we're not trying to write a book here, or set a precedent. We're not asking you to have stuff or to not have stuff. You’ve been saying less is more. Well, less stuff is more clarity. Less stuff…. less stuff is more to clean up when the pile of boxes tips over. We think you're getting what we mean.

We think this is a really good time…. a really good time for segment of refreshment.

All for now!! Enjoy!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    WHAT a treasure, Angie!! thank you so much!

Abraham Now 2021

Abraham Now 01.02.21

Fewer words. More emotion. More encouraging you to reach for the feeling. And so here is our Rampage of Appreciation for this new year.

(Long pause)

I have come to know some things before this year got here. And I have put some things in to my vibrational reality that I know will come to physical fruition. And I know that as these things manifest where I can experience them with my physical senses and others can see them too, I know I will take pleasure from those things and I know that I will feel satisfaction as the fulfillment of my thoughts unfold right before my eyes. I expect that to happen.

I expect that what I have been living is going to come to a satisfying fruition for me. I expect that I’m going to feel better than I’ve ever felt more consistently. I expect that I am going to recognize early on when I am deviating from the true nature or instinct or tendencies of who I really am. I expect that I am going to be surprised and delighted and I expect that many things that are not surprising to me will come into my experience and will still feel delightful to me. I expect to have more harmony with more people. But most of all what I expect is to be more harmonious with myself.

I am expecting a greater sense of ease. I feel that I’ve been trying too hard; that I’ve been trying to make things happen. (…) I have been trying too hard through action and now this year I have a different mindset. I am going to expect my way into the things that I want. I am going to first expect to feel good and then every chance I get, do it. And when I catch myself not feeling good, I am going to do my best to find someway somehow to feel better. Until I’m just one of those people, like so many beasts of the planet, who just expects things to go my way and doesn’t fret or stress if there is something loud banging in the sky for a moment.

We have enjoyed this interaction immensely. It is our expectation that what is before you is far better than anything that you have experienced that is behind you. It is our expectation that your conscious deliberate alignment with your IB will give you sustained steady moments - moments of satisfaction and contentment that will last for more and more minutes at a time, sometimes hours on end. It is our expectation that in this time that is before you, in this year of 2021 that the balance of energies of this planet that have already dramatically tipped because of the intensity of what you are living and asking for, the vortex that is moving with a velocity and certainty more powerful than anything that we have ever seen before - it is our absolute knowing that more humans than ever before are going to get up to speed with that and experience the heaven on earth that you’ve been describing but have never come close to tasting.

It is our absolute knowing that life can be fun for you. And that it can be mostly fun for you. And it can be only fun for you. And it can be always fun for you. You have a little acclimating to do but we, speaking on behalf of all of your inner beings, we’re all over this. You’ve been asking for it, it’s what we are focused upon. This is the time of awakening, an awakening to the whole of who you are. This is the time of letting yourself be who you are. And more important feel who you are.

There is great love here for you. And for now, we are complete.

This is wonderful! What an awesome New Years present, Nicki!!

Happy New Year!

Yes wonderful. Thank you Nicki

Happy New year Nicki, Paradise and everyone

Thank you, songbird! Yes, Happy New Year

What a wonderful time we´r in- and such awesome perspective for more!