Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi I'm Paul! (introduction or reintroduction)

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmanifestor View Post
    ... but yes, depends on where you look
    ...it´s like this, ALWAYS, right? In every topic, in all regards

re

Yes!! I am trying to look for things to feel good about or be happy about I am sometimes failing in my effort, but if I can do it consistently I am sure things will change for me

for sure! Your´r finetuning, that´s all!

Do it for the fun, in it. Because it´s interesting, because it´s getting better and better...

Wow it's been a whole year of me consistently posting and hanging around here!

I've been a member a long time but it seems 2020 is the year of the great asking, unless I was just hanging around cuz I keep wanting the conditions to change then I'll feel better...... kidding

I've found great value here in the interactions on this forum and it seems actively posting instead of just listening to Abraham talks can help in a more nuanced understanding of the teachings

So glad to hear! and I need to add, you are definitely a very welcomed contribution to Forum. Thanks for playing with us- your questions, your answers, your quotes, your curiousity, your wisdom, your humor, your fascinations and all inspirations!