Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Soothe fear of covid vaccine

Soothe fear of covid vaccine

So. I'm one of those ppl who don't believe in coronavirus. I think it's way over hyped and that there is a diminsh population agenda. No offense meant to those who do believe. I reached this conclusion after hearing a lot of horror stories from nurses and hospitalized people about how patients sick of other illnesses were "helped" to die and hospitals being paid big money for each death case.

Until now, I pretty much tried to avoid thinking about it because it doesn't feel good. However, in the light of rumored mandatory vaccine, it is not so easy to stay zen anymore. If vaccine becomes mandatory in order to work, and I am of the belief that the vaccine is a risk, that it may give cancer or who knows what, I am in a pickle. The path of least resistance would be not to take it, but if it will be required to work, I feel trapped.

I might manage to align with staying healthy if I do take it, but the risk is still there. I want my body left alone and not messed with. I want to keep my job and my health and my cells exactly as they are left by Source.

How do I soothe this worry? I haven't managed to find better feeling thoughts. I tend to say well it is not the case right now, it hasn't happened yet and maybe it won't. But it still is in the back of my mind....

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I am living VERY well with never breaking my head (well, at least not much) over things that are not NOW. Just like it is said in the bible,

Then have no care for tomorrow: tomorrow will take care of itself. Take the trouble of the day as it comes.
    (Matthew 6:34)

See, ALL and EVERYTHING you ever have wanted is DONE. Source has heard you. Source knows what you want, and in which way you want it. It got solved and answered in step 2, now your job is SOLELY step 3, which means to chill out, relax and TRUST that you will be inspired in perfect timing to perfect action- even you have now clue right now! And, to be honest, you really don´t have to, right? Nobody is right now knocking at your door, pressing you to get vaccinated.

So, distract and trust as good as you can, and get as happy as possible on any topic that is easy. Or said in Abe´s short words: Go ITV, and then.

Blind faith is
    NOT NEEDING TO SEE IT.
    Or hear it, or smell it or taste it or touch it, in order to know it.

Blind faith-
    it´s a subtle discerning of energy
    THAT ALL MASTERS ACCOMPLISH.

Philadelphia-WS May 2012

no clue, not now clue, sorry! Can´t edit...

My thought is to wonder what this could be showing you about your own thoughts and beliefs.

My guess based on your post is something like “I can be forced to do things against my will.” A victim story.

So instead of working with soothing your thoughts about vaccines, maybe you can see what victim stories and relationships you have going. Or really notice how much power you actually have. However you like to work with this.

Another way to see it, I heard someone say “you create your own experience” and that was slightly different to “you create your own reality” but it really helped me in those places that feel too big for me to create. In other words, if I could say “I create my own experience of coronavirus (or the cv scare if that is your belief) and I create my own experience of the potential vaccine” that feels more doable to me than trying to create a reality without those things. More manageable. Less resistance.

And further on POE’s post, “I create my own experience of NOW.” And there are plenty of things to do, and thoughts to think that are wonderful and empowered, right now.

Side thought, I’ve been wondering if we are all using cv for different purposes. Some are wanting to uncover a hoax, some are wanting to strongly feel their own wellness and health, some are wanting to rest, some are wanting to use it to transition, some are wanting to learn about fear, and some are wanting to surrender to what-is in a powerful way. None are more right than the others, but are right for YOU in your own paths.

Love it, WB! Very good catch!

Maribel, I also was wondering about you being very able to not being caught in fear of covid. How do you do that?
    Because understanding how you feel stable about covid, could help you to do the very same about the vaccine! It´s not such a different topic, right?

by the way, I just looked: thre are several clips on youtube about this topic. Google "Abraham Hicks vaccinations". They have a very fascinating take on this contrast: Certainly very inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Maribel30 View Post
    How do I soothe this worry?
    For me, I would start with a broader intention. I would want to soothe all my negative emotions, not just "this worry."

I'm making this important distinction here because, in your OP, you're sharing a number of thoughts which cannot feel any form of "good," long before you get to "this worry." These are thoughts that your IB will not join you in. And you'll want to soothe those as well as "this worry," because, with these thoughts, you've got a head of steam, a practiced momentum to, going that makes you a vibrational match to "this worry."

So. I'm one of those ppl who don't believe in coronavirus. I think it's way over hyped and that there is a diminsh population agenda.
    How do you emotionally feel as you consider there could be a diminsh population agenda?

IOW, what's the relationship between your conclusions and what your IB has concluded about the same thing?

Until now, I pretty much tried to avoid thinking about it because it doesn't feel good. However, in the light of rumored mandatory vaccine, it is not so easy to stay zen anymore.
    That's a good thing! It really is.

Because what you're discovering for yourself is that there's a big difference between staying zen and feeling zen. And that's helpful for you to know, because you can then notice how what you've been doing isn't shifting your vibration in ways that are helpful or meaningful to you. Now that you are aware of this, you can start to explore what you can do differently to get the emotional results you prefer.

If vaccine becomes mandatory in order to work, and I am of the belief that the vaccine is a risk, that it may give cancer or who knows what, I am in a pickle.
    So, are you saying that you create only some of your reality, and when it comes to a vaccine, the vaccine creates cancer for you?

Because that's not the case. Vaccines (or genes or EM waves or...or...or…) don't give cancer. Our (mis)alignment gives cancer.

So, when you think your thought about this vaccine gives cancer and you feel bad, your bad feeling doesn't mean that this vaccine is bad. Your bad feeling is letting you know that your IB doesn't agree with what you're thinking.

Now, I can't tell you for sure what your IB is thinking about this topic. But your IB isn't going to join you in any notions that these others (who are mandating this policy or who could have a diminsh population agenda) or this vaccine or this virus have the ability to create in your reality. They don't.

So, that's another thing(s) that you'll want to soothe, because these are parts of “this worry” that you’re wanting to soothe.

The path of least resistance would be not to take it,...
    The path of least resistance is a vibrational path, not the action paths you've been considering.

And that's really helpful when it seems like you have loud, pushy others who seem to have the power to force you into actions you don't prefer, because your IB is always calling you to a vibrational path of least resistance from wherever you may be. When it seems like your loud, pushy others are removing all your action options, you always have vibrational options that they can never remove.

So, I would say that "the path of least resistance would be to find ways to feel better about these conditions you are manifesting around you."

When you do that, then you might discover that you have other action options you're not able to see.

...but if it will be required to work, I feel trapped.
    That’s understandable. From an action standpoint, with its limited options, it would make sense that you’d feel trapped.

When you step back into a vibrational standpoint, you’ll see you have more options. With more options, there is less reason for you to feel trapped.

As you step back into a vibrational standpoint, you might see that “trapped” is a story that you’re telling yourself about your current situation. Do you have reasons to tell that story? Sure. But there are other stories that you could tell about your current situation. Abraham would encourage you to tell a better-feeling story, a story that still seems true to you, knowing what you currently know, yet which feels better to you. As you do this, you will be moving towards the story your IB is telling about you and the life you’re living. Because your IB will never join you in a story where you’re trapped, even if you were to develop cancer.

I might manage to align with staying healthy if I do take it, but the risk is still there.
    What risk do you mean?

I want my body left alone and not messed with.
    What does this mean to you?

That’s an honest question. Because your body has been “messed with” every single moment of every day of your existence. And, from a broader perspective, in some ways, you really want your body to be “messed with.” So, if I were you, I’d be examining what precisely I mean when I talk/think about my body being messed with and soothe my personal, individual thoughts around that topic.

I want to keep my job and my health and my cells exactly as they are left by Source.
    Your cells haven’t been exactly as they are left by Source, not for one moment of your existence. You have only to look at your baby pictures to see what I mean. In fact, the ability of your cells to change and adapt from how they were left by Source has been a key factor in the health that you now have.

So, if I were you, I’d be examining what I mean when I talk about this and see what my personal, individual thoughts are around this topic so that I can then soothe my personal, individual active thoughts around this topic.

How do I soothe this worry? I haven't managed to find better feeling thoughts. I tend to say well it is not the case right now, it hasn't happened yet and maybe it won't. But it still is in the back of my mind....
    Right, which is letting you know that these pretty platitudes aren’t addressing the thoughts that you’re actually thinking. It’s like when we go to a funeral and there try to console our friends--the ones grieving the loss of their loved one--with words like “he’s gone to a better place.” Our friends know we mean well and they hope that our words are accurate, but our words aren’t really soothing, because our words don’t address the fact they--right now--are missing their loved one and are thinking how they’ll never enjoy the warm embrace of their loved one. You see?

These words that you tend to say don’t soothe you because they don’t address your active thoughts, which are troubling you (some of which you’ve shared here). That’s okay, because now you know you can start to directly soothe some of the thoughts that you’ve shared here, whilst you’re paying attention to your other thoughts about these topics. When you start where you are--with the thoughts that you are actually, actively thinking about the various pieces of these topics, you can begin your vibrational journey. You can soothe the thoughts that you’re actually, actively thinking. As you do that, you’ll be moving away from the stories you’re telling and those stories will be less and less in the back of your mind.

Such great replies you have attracted. Love them.

I had the same thought as Paradise, it's not happening now!

In my own mind i believe that it never will be forced. Free will is so dominant! I don't even consider the possibility of otherwise! And I know I will not have a vaccine.

(Another thought worth noting is that they HAVENS EVEN COMLETELY GOT one yet! It hasn't been fully tested and verified!)

I love what Wellbean wrote, such wise thoughts.

Worry...
    Is future focused.
    Is bogus!
    Is guidance!
    Is Source looking at it differently. Which is a good thing!!
    It's guidance that Source knows the broader picture.
    It's guidance that YOU can too!

Wellbeing is SO DOMINANT.
    Turn off the news!! Ha

Ask yourself the question - what is my Broader Eternal Source being thinking about this?

Yes, soothing yourself is key. Trust yourself.

And consider Wellbeans post.
    Perhaps look at if there is a pattern of worry in general? Or feeling forced, not free, or disempowered.

And then remember there is only ONE SOLUTION.

"Be in the present.
    And reach for joy."

Much Love.

Your doing better than you think

Also, I thnk everything is about our vibration and feeling good.
    About getting steady in our alignment.

It's not really about the outer conditions.
    It's about our connectin to the Love that we ARE.

Remember who you ARE. And you are Free.
    You are Love. Source remains forever free.

The only bondage comes from choosing resistant thoughts. From our own thinking. We only ourselves can impose on us!

"We are so free the we can choose bondage" Abe says.

Which means also,
    We are so free, we can choose Freedom - We can choose alignment (regardless of conditions.)

Also remember what ever stories you hear, are attraction based.

Abe teaches that we can make anything "True".