Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Soothe fear of covid vaccine

I talked to a friend today who is a beautiful creator and high flyer. She was freaking out about all the conspiracies and mandatory vaccines. I’m not sure what I said, but she suddenly said “oh wow I’ve been focusing on low energy and unwanted stuff. I’ve been resisting and focusing on forcing things to happen. Well, I’m done with that!”

I had come to similar thoughts as consciously. These are passionate people, co-creating the answer to much asking. I had been worried about a vaccine (and I am no fan of vaccines for fun and profit) but now, I’m totally neutral. It’s so interesting how the vibe can change.

Great thread, maribel.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    I talked to a friend today who is a beautiful creator and high flyer. She was freaking out about all the conspiracies and mandatory vaccines. I’m not sure what I said, but she suddenly said “oh wow I’ve been focusing on low energy and unwanted stuff. I’ve been resisting and focusing on forcing things to happen. Well, I’m done with that!”

I had come to similar thoughts as consciously. These are passionate people, co-creating the answer to much asking. I had been worried about a vaccine (and I am no fan of vaccines for fun and profit) but now, I’m totally neutral. It’s so interesting how the vibe can change.

Great thread, maribel.
    Yes, exactly.

I realized since some time, that I am "out of the game" where we push against and fight for... I feel NEUTRAL. It´s not that I wouldn´t have preferences and desires and dreams anymore, I do.

But I´m off the "stage" where I felt the urge to play this or that role! Well, if someone decides we all need to wear masks- I go with that, even while I love to be without it. And if someone really would come to draag me to get vaccinated, for heavens sake, I´d comply. I KNOW that my body will have no problem with it, because I don´t feel set up for problems.

And who knows (Abe mentioned that in one of the vaccination-clips), this contrast that the vaccination means for the body, might really be helpful for my body to grow in a way that is helpful for my whole being! It´s ALL good! I don´t have to micromanage any of this.

I care for feeling good first and foremost, and let the chips fall where they may. I am in such huge sweet peace about all of it. I rest in God, you might say. It´s an awesome stance.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Yes, exactly.

I realized since some time, that I am "out of the game" where we push against and fight for... I feel NEUTRAL. It´s not that I wouldn´t have preferences and desires and dreams anymore, I do.

But I´m off the "stage" where I felt the urge to play this or that role! Well, if someone decides we all need to wear masks- I go with that, even while I love to be without it. And if someone really would come to draag me to get vaccinated, for heavens sake, I´d comply. I KNOW that my body will have no problem with it, because I don´t feel set up for problems.

And who knows (Abe mentioned that in one of the vaccination-clips), this contrast that the vaccination means for the body, might really be helpful for my body to grow in a way that is helpful for my whole being! It´s ALL good! I don´t have to micromanage any of this.

I care for feeling good first and foremost, and let the chips fall where they may. I am in such huge sweet peace about all of it. I rest in God, you might say. It´s an awesome stance.
    It’s interesting with vaccines, as a child I was vaccinated against polio and tuberculosis, but I am one of the last generations in my home country who didn’t get the MMR vaccine. I remember as a child that mumps, measles, etc. were considered a “rite of passage” for childhood, so if someone got it, you’d make sure to expose your child, so they’d get it too and be immune. It was never something I gave that much thought one way or the other, but I remember thinking that the later focus on childhood vaccination seemed unnecessarily fear driven. Then as an adult I visited Africa and I expressed this opinion to a local and was told about how many children had died in a measle epidemic and how important the vaccine was for them, and it nuanced my perspective. I like nuance, so probably how I manifested that conversation.

Like you, PoE, I feel very neutral about a vaccine for myself, yes it may help avoid an illness, but if I don’t manage my vibration whatever caused the illness will just manifest in a different way. A bit like when Abe talks about how new illnesses are continuously discovered even when old ones are eradicated.

Don’t avoid a vaccine out of fear and don’t get vaccinated out of fear, to me that’s the best place to be in.

C

Quote Originally Posted by Consciously View Post
    It’s interesting with vaccines, as a child I was vaccinated against polio and tuberculosis, but I am one of the last generations in my home country who didn’t get the MMR vaccine. I remember as a child that mumps, measles, etc. were considered a “rite of passage” for childhood, so if someone got it, you’d make sure to expose your child, so they’d get it too and be immune. It was never something I gave that much thought one way or the other, but I remember thinking that the later focus on childhood vaccination seemed unnecessarily fear driven. Then as an adult I visited Africa and I expressed this opinion to a local and was told about how many children had died in a measle epidemic and how important the vaccine was for them, and it nuanced my perspective. I like nuance, so probably how I manifested that conversation.

Like you, PoE, I feel very neutral about a vaccine for myself, yes it may help avoid an illness, but if I don’t manage my vibration whatever caused the illness will just manifest in a different way. A bit like when Abe talks about how new illnesses are continuously discovered even when old ones are eradicated.

Don’t avoid a vaccine out of fear and don’t get vaccinated out of fear, to me that’s the best place to be in.

C
    I Love all the thoughts that are in here. Yes, when we where kids, we probably didn´t think at all about it. I still got regular vaccination against the pox, and nobody seemed to think about it, it was just done. I heard lately, that the pox have been the only virus that really got under control. Maybe because people didn´t push against the vaccination, but innocently believed in it´s "magic" power and blessing? Just an idea, as I don´t know.

I was astonished how high the fear-waves bent about the covid-vaccination! Because so many people vaccinate just for the sake of being safe. Yes, I heard, too, that so much good came from the vaccinations in Africa. On the other hand, people speak of things also have gone terribly wrong in some times. So I guess, we now simply have a huge split energy about the theme- and THAT is what plays out, in manifestations as -first- emotions.

It´s not about the stuff. We always get back as we vibrate. It´s really so simple...

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Yes, exactly.

So beautiful. Thank you!!

This has probably already been mentioned but it’s coming up for me to speak about it —- all of this is in some imagined future.

Conspiracy theorists want us to be READY for that scary future that is on its way to you.

But what WE KNOW is that we have the power to RIGHT NOW say “oh boy that’s not what I want! What I do want is....”

Is this future true? I don’t know. Maybe it is. I did just order a case of toilet paper because my stores were empty again.

But I prepared from next-obvious-step. From “oh, I can order a case off the internet and not think about it for awhile.” Easy and obvious.

And when and if the vaccine mandates come down THAT is when you will take inspired action. You can’t take inspired action NOW for a future event (*see my note below). You can get your vibe in a better place, and you can even map out a plan or two. But you literally cannot act on that plan until all the other things fall into place.

And I think that is where some of the angst comes in. Trying to DO SOMETHING NOW when this isn’t even happening yet. The universe just doesn’t work that way.

What if this contrast of a potential forced vaccine is the perfect contrast to get you on the path of what you are wanting? (And literally not about a vaccine)

* some inspired action does come in advance, of course. But it’s usually organic and doesn’t seem related until we can look back at it. Like how Jerry and Esther got tired of flying and bought the Monster Bus right before 9/11 happened. So they didn’t get stranded at an airport. But they certainly didn’t plan for it, it just worked out for them in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    ...we have the power to RIGHT NOW say “oh boy that’s not what I want! What I do want is....”
    YESSSS!!! Just today I came across this beloved old quote again, and it was just what I needed to hear...
    We are now in the place where the unwanted got big enough that we might be willing to pay the "terrible price of happiness" and do the incredible easy and JOYFUL process of allowing what we want:

We would like you to see this life experience as a veritable treasure hunt,
    because it is that.

Peek into the Vortex through an emotional search rather than needing the manifestation first. Go general and find the feeling place. Ask the "why" of why you want what you want until you can feel it.

Then, the manifestations will start moving in, surprise and delight, a little at a time -just the way you wanted it.

Abe

Is this future true? I don’t know. Maybe it is.
    According to Abe, we can make EVERY "future" true, if only we focus un-split and long enough upon it. (And I know you know this, so let me milk it for the sole sake of celebrating!)

Everything that you activate in your vibration becomes a truth:
    You can make cancer true. You can make violence true. You can make clarity true. You can make poverty true. You can make abundance true. You can choose anything, and give it your attention and make it truth. We say, a novel approach would be

to pick things you like and make those true.

But before you’re going to be able to do that, you’ve got to say, “It’s not about what’s true and untrue. It’s about what I choose to activate and turn into truth."

—Abraham

I'm so loving this discussion because after six years of zero TV news, I dipped into following our US election on TV and have gotten swept up in the fear stories. The experience brings me back to basics and what I value deeply with these teachings: Emotion is our real time guidance, our constant GPS toward orientation with our Inner Being. What we perceive as negative is always serving us, always a springboard toward an improved perspective and a better experience. These global and national issues are here to serve our collective awakening, as PoE says, because contrast and Step One moments always serve the process of expansion. (Yay, Step 5!) The entire world seems to be in on it.

There are so many wonderful things said and points made in this thread, I'd fill a page with the cavalcade of helpful quotes from all of you. But instead I'll send out a big thank you of appreciation to all who contribute (and that includes all who are reading along) to the better understanding of the seemingly inescapably BIG conditions that bring us to our own personal moments of overwhelming contrast.

So, yes, I am off TV news again and happy to remain so. I'm one of those people who doesn't believe in colorful fear stories set to music. I think they're way overhyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Maribel30 View Post
    So. I'm one of those ppl who don't believe in coronavirus. I think it's way over hyped

I really like the talk Abraham Hicks Free From Prison Sentence Possible

it's in YouTube i think what Abraham says there can be really good feeling to those who may still be feeling the impact of coronavirus at this time, certainly I would listen to it if i felt under duress about a vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Consciously View Post
    In my country they have announced that the vaccine will not be mandatory, and it will be free. To me this is absolutely perfect, people can choose if they want it or not, and affordability will not be an issue for anyone who wants it.

See, you manifested this post from me.... Now you can say to yourself "well, some countries are already announcing that the vaccine won't be mandatory, if this is the case in one country, why wouldn't it be in others?"

C
    Thank you for this delightful, hopeful feeling news.
    And thank all of you. I feel better, but conversations with my mom who lives in my home town of native country make me forget all I know. She is scared of the reality created there, in which she feels unsafe, as in old people being targeted for elimination, and I fear for her safety. I do my best to see her safe and healthy as Source does, and believe me and my dear ones will be unaffected by the vaccine and new laws