Thread: Vancouver BC

Vancouver BC

I am in Vancouver and wonder if any of you are too? I've been listening to Abraham for 6 months and it has changed my life. I'm looking forward to meeting people who have the same intention to grow and evolve into spectacular beings, so even if you aren't in Vancouver the idea of connecting with this community of like minded people is beyond exciting!

This is my first post and I haven't really checked out the rest of this site yet.

Renee

Welcome!

(Not in B.C. Just being friendly.)

That’s the best way to be!!
    thanks for the warm welcome. where are you in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome!

(Not in B.C. Just being friendly.)

Hi Renee,

I'm based in Vancouver. It's so nice to hear that you've found these teachings. They really speak to the core don't they? It's like waking up to something you've already known for thousands of years

I like your user name, it's a good one! It really does feel like waking up and the interesting thing to me is that I've been trying to do that all my life... through so many books and modalities to find that inner space that is tuned in. It's auspicious that I have stumbled onto Abraham at this time in my life.
    I have felt like an outlier for a long time so it is so nice to see and connect with other people who are like minded. are there only two of us in Vancouver? I feel like there are so many people on the Abraham Hicks trail but I can't seem to find any in real life.

Thanks for replying to my thread!

Thanks for the username compliment It's quite neat to hear that you've explored many books and modalities. I think diverse experiences mould the personality in lovely ways.

Ditto on the outlier bit. I've been one for a long time as well and have recently felt inspired to attract like minds. It's quite nice to be able to converse with people in a Leading-Edge way where everyone has the foundational knowledge of universal laws and similar intentions of feeling good and coming into alignment with their best selves. I do know of one other person on the forum that's from Vancouver. Perhaps the three of us can get together digitally in a light and easy-going way? And our congregation may start to attract other like minds and who knows what might happen next? It's quite exciting to think about. If this sounds fun and exciting to you too, let me know and I'll try and connect us.

This certainly sounds fun and exiting to me! I love the idea of playing with people who are equally in alignment with positive joyful co-creating moments! when I reflect on my life I have been doing this kind of work for as long as I can remember and always wondering why I was the odd one out. and through those experiences learned to dim my light to fit in. which is why this forum and finding Abraham is so thrilling to me. I would love to connect I think that is a fantastic idea.
    just so you know, my first name is Shauna, my middle name is Renee. I felt like it was fitting to use my middle name as a username as it means 'reborn' in French. and quite literally I feel a lot like a butterfly in chrysalis/ metamorphosis phase.

let me know when a good time for you would be.

Shauna