Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love to Enjoy My Life

I am thankful today to pre-pave my day from my inner guidance. I rejoice in the knowing that Source has my back and tends to my path. Sending Love and Light to others and myself.

I walk in positive co-creation and positive cooperation with life in Holy relationships. Unfolding a new path, flowing in ease , enjoying my day. Feeling abundance and wellbeing in every area of my life. Leaving the heavy lifting to LOA

I am thankful today to pre-pave my day from my inner guidance. I rejoice in the knowing that Source has my back and tends to my path. Sending Love and Light to others and myself.

I walk in positive co-creation and positive cooperation with life in Holy relationships. Unfolding a new path, flowing in ease , enjoying my day. Feeling abundance and wellbeing in every area of my life. Leaving the heavy lifting to LOA

I love it!

I love your upbeat inspiring post lemon-up. Pre-paving is the way to go !

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post

Welcome to the Forum, Sue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Bonsai 3333 View Post
    I love your upbeat inspiring post lemon-up. Pre-paving is the way to go !
    thank you Sue, welcome to the forum . Yes, I agree about pre-paving. This helps me to set the tone for the day

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    thank you Sue, welcome to the forum . Yes, I agree about pre-paving. This helps me to set the tone for the day
    Thank you for the welcome Lemon-up I'm really looking forward to checking out this forum.

Thanks WellBeing. Much appreciated!