Thread: Improved eye sight!

Improved eye sight!

I have gotten a bit far-sighted with age, I can't read small print and have reading glasses, it never bothered me that much, and I like my glasses. This morning as I was getting ready I realised that I could read the small print on my face cream, something that I haven't been able to do for ages!

It is not an improvement I have been focusing on, but over the past months I have done longer and deeper meditations and have been consciously connecting with the energy field around me.

What an awesome manifestation! It feels so exciting

C

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Celebrating with you!!! What a wonderful wink of sources eye: Everything is possible!

Awsome !
    So good to know.

Wonderful post. Love it

Thank you Consciously!!! This is awesome proof of the loa and the power of Focus or the power of Not focusing with resistance

Quote Originally Posted by Consciously View Post
    I have gotten a bit far-sighted with age, I can't read small print and have reading glasses, it never bothered me that much, and I like my glasses. This morning as I was getting ready I realised that I could read the small print on my face cream, something that I haven't been able to do for ages!

It is not an improvement I have been focusing on, but over the past months I have done longer and deeper meditations and have been consciously connecting with the energy field around me.

What an awesome manifestation! It feels so exciting

C

that's thrilling!!! well done Consciously

Yes, eyesight improvement is possible! I started having eyesight problems. It came to the point that I couldn’t read on paper anymore. After several months of affirmations and subliminals, I’m reading paper books again.