Thread: Howdy Yall!

Cool Howdy Yall!

VortexyVortices reporting live, to say after stalking these forums for years and gleaming so much wisdom from the fun and delicious interactions Abrahamsters have co-created through the years, I am finally joining the Cool Kids table lol

I first became aware of Abe, Esther, and Jerry back when I was 13 thanks to a burned copy of the original version of The Secret that my mom popped into my DVD one random afternoon and ever since, I've been studying and remembering and expanding via numerous teachers and ideas (Neale Donald Walsh, Bashar, Wayne Dyer, Neville Goddard, Rev Ike, the list goes on) but I must admit, after a decade of learning, Abe is definitely the OG I reference back to the most.

I greatly enjoy journaling (aka rampages and Abe-ish exercises) and my laptop is full of rampages and revelations I've been saving over the years, and now, I've come to a place of great desire for expansion and allowing of new buttons and delicious castles, and upon remembering the transformations I've seen on this forum (like HandsintheClay & LaughingWolf/CourageousSun's stories as well as The Money Thread) I think it'd be fun to sort of document this new journey and enjoy the clarity gained from interacting with the brilliant Abe community.

Looking forward to having fun playing with you fellow like-minded creators!

Welcome to the Forum, vv! And thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about your Abraham journey.

Thank you very much for the welcome, WellBeing!