Thread: The vibrations of things

The vibrations of things

The conditions in my present reality are a vibrational match to the thoughts I have been thinking.
    Sometimes Abe says we are too focused on what is; observing these conditions perpetuates the vibration that attracted them in the first place.
    I assumed this meant observing the conditions activates thoughts about those conditions and therefore manifests more of those conditions.
    But the conditions are themselves vibrations...vibrations that match the thoughts that attracted them. So merely looking at those conditions is enough to perpetuate the vibration that attracted them.
    The thought and the manifestation are vibrationally equivalent.

However, every atom in the universe contains both wanted and unwanted aspects. I think this means that the conditions (like we have discussed about people) are compatible with a range of vibrational frequencies. It is up to us how those conditions show up. This pertains to our translation of vibrations into sensory experiences also. I can look at the LEGO structures on my shelf and see them as dusty, under-utilised clutter, or as beautiful engineered constructions that were satisfying to build and evoke appreciation of the themes and ideas that inspired their design. When I do that, I am not simply changing my thoughts about an impartial material reality, I am raising my vibration and activating corresponding vibrations within the objects themselves ? just as I do when my higher vibration attracts more wanted interactions with other people.

My favourite everyday example of this is when deliberately choosing to feel better in the midst of a conversation changes the conversation for the better. I can see now that the conversation and the other people involved are like clouds of possibility and when I raise my vibration the Law of attraction connects me to higher vibrations in the other people, and in the conversation itself.

The same is true in all of my most basic sensory experience of objects and conditions in my reality. That?s what it means to find wanted and unwanted in every particle of reality. My reality is not simply a bunch of static items attracted by my vibration, it is a dynamic vibrational interaction with the possibilities of those objects.

And so, like the people around us, when we raise our vibration those objects match our vibration, or if they can?t, they leave our experience and new objects enter our experience.

How does this sound? It does feel like I am better understanding my relationship with reality. Though I wonder if it is ultimately redundant to speak of objects at all on a vibrational level. Perhaps it is more like manifesting the sensory appearances of objects directly out of the aether: is there anything to these objects apart from all of the sensory components of them?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pingan View Post
    The conditions in my present reality are a vibrational match to the thoughts I have been thinking.
    Sometimes Abe says we are too focused on what is; observing these conditions perpetuates the vibration that attracted them in the first place.
    I assumed this meant observing the conditions activates thoughts about those conditions and therefore manifests more of those conditions.
    But the conditions are themselves vibrations...vibrations that match the thoughts that attracted them. So merely looking at those conditions is enough to perpetuate the vibration that attracted them.
    The thought and the manifestation are vibrationally equivalent.

However, every atom in the universe contains both wanted and unwanted aspects. I think this means that the conditions (like we have discussed about people) are compatible with a range of vibrational frequencies. It is up to us how those conditions show up. This pertains to our translation of vibrations into sensory experiences also. I can look at the LEGO structures on my shelf and see them as dusty, under-utilised clutter, or as beautiful engineered constructions that were satisfying to build and evoke appreciation of the themes and ideas that inspired their design. When I do that, I am not simply changing my thoughts about an impartial material reality, I am raising my vibration and activating corresponding vibrations within the objects themselves ? just as I do when my higher vibration attracts more wanted interactions with other people.

My favourite everyday example of this is when deliberately choosing to feel better in the midst of a conversation changes the conversation for the better. I can see now that the conversation and the other people involved are like clouds of possibility and when I raise my vibration the Law of attraction connects me to higher vibrations in the other people, and in the conversation itself.

The same is true in all of my most basic sensory experience of objects and conditions in my reality. That?s what it means to find wanted and unwanted in every particle of reality. My reality is not simply a bunch of static items attracted by my vibration, it is a dynamic vibrational interaction with the possibilities of those objects.

Seeing your "old world" with "new eyes".

(In step 4), what you discover is:
    You don't have to travel all around the planet, to places that you've never been before- you just need to move around in the world, that you've been around in for a long time- in places, that you've never been before!

Then you begin to discover the TRUE personality of those you love.
    Then you begin to discover the TRUE generosity of the people in your world. Then you begin to discover the TRUE timing and intelligence of the people, whom you work with.
    Then you begin to discover the TRUE perfection of your interaction with one another.

Because you found alignment with the vibration that is at the core of THEM, too! And as you become the influencer from that vibrational stance, and others begin to join you in that same vibrational place- now the experiences that you are having are unparalleled, you see.
    Now you pushed the reset-button.

Now you are living in your world, but you'r living through the eyes of source and NOW, you are doing what you came to do: You are living joyfully, and having never ending expansion- and are discovering the eternal nature of your being,
    liking every step along the way.

And even finding yourself (...) standing in a place where something that you really want hasn't come to fruition, but you don't feel the absence of it- because you KNOW HOW IT WORKS.
    So you are feeling the eagerness of what's coming, rather than the current reality that it hasn't come.

from the clip P2/2Abraham Hicks- All About Step 4 & Maintaining High Flying Disc Prt2
    Washington, Oct. 2013

And so, like the people around us, when we raise our vibration those objects match our vibration, or if they can?t, they leave our experience and new objects enter our experience.

How does this sound?
    Sounds perfect, to me.

It does feel like I am better understanding my relationship with reality. Though I wonder if it is ultimately redundant to speak of objects at all on a vibrational level. Perhaps it is more like manifesting the sensory appearances of objects directly out of the aether: is there anything to these objects apart from all of the sensory components of them?
    Of course there is. "The whole is more than the sum of it's parts".

Each particle of the Universe is a being, that has consciousness and awareness, that thinks and evolves. They have soul. And besides your ability to dig the beauty of that, it in ITSELF is a microcomos of intention, perception and expression, that will be ultimately MORE than you can fathom.

But -when you feel joyfully inspired- it's fun to try, and to mirror yourself in doing that- and so, learning to know yourself more, as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Seeing your "old world" with "new eyes".

(In step 4), what you discover is:
    You don't have to travel all around the planet, to places that you've never been before- you just need to move around in the world, that you've been around in for a long time- in places, that you've never been before!

Then you begin to discover the TRUE personality of those you love.
    Then you begin to discover the TRUE generosity of the people in your world. Then you begin to discover the TRUE timing and intelligence of the people, whom you work with.
    Then you begin to discover the TRUE perfection of your interaction with one another.

Because you found alignment with the vibration that is at the core of THEM, too! And as you become the influencer from that vibrational stance, and others begin to join you in that same vibrational place- now the experiences that you are having are unparalleled, you see.
    Now you pushed the reset-button.

Now you are living in your world, but you'r living through the eyes of source and NOW, you are doing what you came to do: You are living joyfully, and having never ending expansion- and are discovering the eternal nature of your being,
    liking every step along the way.

And even finding yourself (...) standing in a place where something that you really want hasn't come to fruition, but you don't feel the absence of it- because you KNOW HOW IT WORKS.
    So you are feeling the eagerness of what's coming, rather than the current reality that it hasn't come.

from the clip P2/2Abraham Hicks- All About Step 4 & Maintaining High Flying Disc Prt2
    Washington, Oct. 2013

Sounds perfect, to me.

Of course there is. "The whole is more than the sum of it's parts".

Each particle of the Universe is a being, that has consciousness and awareness, that thinks and evolves. They have soul. And besides your ability to dig the beauty of that, it in ITSELF is a microcomos of intention, perception and expression, that will be ultimately MORE than you can fathom.

But -when you feel joyfully inspired- it's fun to try, and to mirror yourself in doing that- and so, learning to know yourself more, as you go.
    Cool! Thanks PoE. I enjoyed that.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar