Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schrodinger's cat - when is the result created?

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Schrodinger's cat - when is the result created?

So I have a Schrodinger cat situation right now. Waiting for the result of something and postponing checking until I feel in a good vibration. Right now the cat is both dead and alive and this thought is soothing. It holds on to hope. Question is, was the result created by my vibration I had when I took action, or will it be created by the vibration I am in when I check? Does it matter go be in a good feeling place when I open the box?

I would want to be in a well-being vibration - as much as possible. And I would remind myself .. that the main event is my unconditional alignment - not the situation or result.

But that?s just my 2 cents. Good luck to u!! )

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    It matters ALL the time to feel good. Or never! There IS NO THING as an "end-result", as no creation is ever complete. When it seems that you missed a certain boat- there will be endless other ones.

When you rendezvous in one moment with an unwanted result, you CAN rendezvous in the next with a wanted result- as this really is always only about vibration, and your ability to perceive translations of energy/vibration.

There is no finite amount of stuff you could devide up and share, but there is an unlimited amount of resources.
    There is no finite "truth", as reality is defined by the observer, and is as unique as there are observers.

Schroedinger tried to give an analogy of exactly that, but- as all analogies- the example is less perfect then "reality" is.
    You might be interested in this collection of Abe-quotes:

"Truth" and "Reality"

EVERYTHING comes out of nowhere!! There is NO REALITY in the way you think there is a reality!

EVERYTHING is a convergence of vibrational frequencies. And just because you, as mass-consciousness,
    have adjusted yourself to a certain level of expectation, and therefor allowance of what manifests in your experience doesn't mean that there isn't a whole lot more on the horizon!

You are not years away from this discoveries!
    You are not miles away from tis discoveries!
    You are vibrations away from these discoveries.

(...) And if you would stop talking to others, who will try to talk you out of your crazy wild dreams,
    if you would try to stop fit in with the others- and justify to THEM through your normalcy, ALL KINDS of what they will call "magic", that you will come to call NORMAL WILL OCCURE TO YOU.

It is NORMAL that you thrive.
    It is NORMAL that things always go well for you!
    It is NORMAL that what you don't want stays away,
    and what you do want comes in. That's NORMAL.

And just because it's not what most people are demonstrating doesn't mean, that it's not what's normal, you see.

Phoenix, Dez. 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Maribel30 View Post
    Question is, was the result created by my vibration I had when I took action, or will it be created by the vibration I am in when I check?
    Just phrase your question a little differently and the answer is obvious: Is my point of power in the past? Or is it in my NOW? You've heard enough Abraham to know what their answer would be.
    Does it matter go be in a good feeling place when I open the box?
    I'm with p-o-e. YES, HOW YOU FEEL MATTERS. A more helpful question might be, "What other "result" do I think I'm going to get other than feeling GOOD?" How you feel is the real result you're reaching for. Feel as good as you can feel. As p-o-e points out, this "result" isn't what you think it is because you're always going to be experiencing contrast, you're always going to be asking for more, you're always going to be tuning into what you're asking for. So regardless of what this "result" is, there's always another "result" coming and that "result" is a product of how you're feeling. The process of shaping what comes to you never ends.

So I have a Schrodinger cat situation right now. Waiting for the result of something and postponing checking until I feel in a good vibration. Right now the cat is both dead and alive and this thought is soothing. It holds on to hope. Question is, was the result created by my vibration I had when I took action, or will it be created by the vibration I am in when I check?
    Let's defone some terms, which will really help your understanding. As far as Abraham's teachings are concerned, things are "created" in the moment of our Asking. IOW, we Ask and when we Ask m, we lai ch our RoDs. When we launch our RoDs, our IBs and our Vortices expand to become a version of us enjoying what we've Asked for. Can you see how that's different from what you're enquiring about?

What I hear, when you are asking about "creating," is what you will manifest. That brings us back to the radio. Just like our physical radios, it depends on what station you have tuned to...with your vibration.

So, things are "created" when you Ask for them--when you launch your RoDs.

What you experience--what you manifest and get--is a product of what you do with your vibration after you've created "it" and put "it" in your Vortex.

I don't fully understand your question (in part because I don't understand what you mean when you say "...when I check...") I'd say that what you're manifesting is a function of what you're doing with your vibration, which determines when you turn on your "radio" and selects your station and when.

The challenge in this discussion is that it's framed in terms of "action" (which isn't important) yet doesn't factor into it how you feel. Ate you feeling wonderful as you turn on your "radio" or listen to your "station"? Or are you feeling "wishful", "tentative" or something else? Whatever you answer gives us an important piece of answer you're reaching for.

Does it matter go be in a good feeling place when I open the box?
    Doesn't it "matter" to be in a good feeling place all along the way leading up to open the box?

Because it's not the outcome (when you "open the box") or the "action" that matters. It's how you feel all along the way...isn't it?

I'd love to combine what Marc and WB have shared in this way:

1, what you have desired in step 1 is DONE. It is- as a vibrational reality- in your Vortex, ready to rendezvous any time WHEN YOU ARE A VIBRATIONAL MATCH to it.

2, your point of power is in the NOW. So, you can only rendezvous NOW with what you are a match to, NOW.

3, Which doesn't mean, that you couldn't rendezvous with something different as soon as tomorrow (or in an hour), when you achieve a different point of power aka a different receptivity aka a different vibrational output.

what i meant, more clearly, is for example if i send a message, will the reply be negative or positive depending on the vibration I was in when I sent it, or on the vibration I am in when I check my inbox? Of course what I want exists in my Vortex, but if I get happy now does it matter if I was earlier when I took the action?

what i meant, more clearly, is for example if i send a message, will the reply be negative or positive depending on the vibration I was in when I sent it, or on the vibration I am in when I check my inbox?
    In an ideal world, you'll want to manage your vibration such that you're in alignment all along your unfolding, from thinking about the situation/people to the contemplation and then drafting of your email to the sending of it and on through your anticipation of the results you'll yield from your unfolding.

Because that's how you have fun along your way. (Can you feel how that's a different attitude than the management-of-my-outcome attitude that you're suggesting here? Your questions sort of smack of the "Abraham, show me the money and then I'll feel better" attitude that Abraham tease us about. They tease us about this attitude [and we all do it to some extent; you're not alone] because it's backwards from how the LoA operates, which is why I'm starting here.)

Of course what I want exists in my Vortex, but if I get happy now does it matter if I was earlier when I took the action?
    All of your power is Right Now. You can only tune your vibration Right Now.

Think about the radio I'd mentioned. As you tune your vibration, you are also tuning to a different "station," which is "playing" different "songs" which you "manifest" into your experience. It doesn't matter what station you had been tuned to (or even if you had been tuned to that station "forever"). All that matters is what you do with your vibration Right Now.

Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    All that matters is what you do with your vibration Right Now.

Thank you guys, I loved this interaction, as well! So beautiful to polish it, from time to time.

Hmm...no reply at all. Which is better than a negative one. I guess I will try again when in a better mood. This is exactly the result of my split vibration...