Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schrodinger's cat - when is the result created?

Quote Originally Posted by Maribel30 View Post
    what i meant, more clearly, is for example if i send a message, will the reply be negative or positive depending on the vibration I was in when I sent it, or on the vibration I am in when I check my inbox?
    In an ideal world, you'll want to manage your vibration such that you're in alignment all along your unfolding, from thinking about the situation/people to the contemplation and then drafting of your email to the sending of it and on through your anticipation of the results you'll yield from your unfolding.

Because that's how you have fun along your way. (Can you feel how that's a different attitude than the management-of-my-outcome attitude that you're suggesting here? Your questions sort of smack of the "Abraham, show me the money and then I'll feel better" attitude that Abraham tease us about. They tease us about this attitude [and we all do it to some extent; you're not alone] because it's backwards from how the LoA operates, which is why I'm starting here.)

Of course what I want exists in my Vortex, but if I get happy now does it matter if I was earlier when I took the action?
    All of your power is Right Now. You can only tune your vibration Right Now.

Think about the radio I'd mentioned. As you tune your vibration, you are also tuning to a different "station," which is "playing" different "songs" which you "manifest" into your experience. It doesn't matter what station you had been tuned to (or even if you had been tuned to that station "forever"). All that matters is what you do with your vibration Right Now.

Does that make sense?

what i meant, more clearly, is for example if i send a message, will the reply be negative or positive depending on the vibration I was in when I sent it, or on the vibration I am in when I check my inbox?
    The reply will be the reply. Whether you see it as "positive" or "negative" really depends on you. That's in line with what WB just wrote -- you think you need the conditions to be a certain way in order for it to be a "positive" reply and if they're another way then it's a "negative" reply. That's what Abraham calls being "conditional." Let's go back to Abraham's story of Jerry & Esther on the road from Phoenix to San Diego. They're on the way, but they're not yet in San Diego. If they see a sign telling them the distance to San Diego, is that a "negative" or "positive" sign? It really depends on how they're looking at it. If they take it as confirmation that they're not yet in San Diego, it's negative, and they'll keep having "negative" signs right until the point that they're actually in San Diego. If they take it as helpful information confirming where they are in relation to where they want to go? It's positive. It lets them know whether they're moving in the right direction and how much further they have to go. Even if they somehow got turned around, or haven't been moving toward San Diego, it gives them the opportunity to adjust what they've been doing or confirmation that what they're doing is working. What makes that feedback positive or negative isn't the feedback itself, it's your focus and how you're seeing it.
    Of course what I want exists in my Vortex, but if I get happy now does it matter if I was earlier when I took the action?
    Let's try this again. Why do you want ANYTHING? Because you think you'll feel good when you have it. So let's ask this question again: Does anything else matter if I'm able to find ways to feel happy NOW? NO! The point is that if you get happy now, YOU'LL BE HAPPY.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    ... if you get happy now, YOU'LL BE HAPPY.
    It's so amazingly easy, isn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    All that matters is what you do with your vibration Right Now.

Thank you guys, I loved this interaction, as well! So beautiful to polish it, from time to time.

Hmm...no reply at all. Which is better than a negative one. I guess I will try again when in a better mood. This is exactly the result of my split vibration...

Hmm...no reply at all.
    what do you mean, at reply #15?

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    what do you mean, at reply #15?
    I'm guessing she may mean she got no reply to the message she sent to whoever it is.

oh ok. Thank you!

Yes, no reply to my message. Which was kind of expected. Mixed vibrations. I felt relatively good the day before sending it, but doubted that I feel good enough for a reply. And afterwards my vibe plummeted back. Not bad enough for a negative response,but definitely not a match for a good one either. So it makes sense: none at all. No cat in the box lol. Experiment postponed