Thread: tuning to the solution of a physical issue

tuning to the solution of a physical issue

I understand that Abe's teaching is to get to the vibration of what is wanted rather than focusing on the current reality (i.e. what is not wanted).

So, how do I tune to the solution rather than the problem of a physical issue.

Rather than go into the specific health issue, what tips techniques and strategies do you have when the physical issue is always present and very noticeable. I find it difficult to "physically feel" the way i would like to when I visualise or meditate on the solution, as the health issue is noticeably present in my experience (it has strong chronic physical sensations).

thanks

The thing about all manifestations is that they evoke an EMOTION. That's the source of the issue. No one gets cancer because they go around thinking "cancer, cancer, cancer, cancer..." Rather, they're used to feeling a certain way chronically that LOA matches them up with the manifestation.

The same is true for whatever your physical issue is. You feel a certain way emotionally about it and that emotion was there BEFORE the physical issue was there. It's not about focusing on the way you want to "physically feel," it's the way you want to feel EMOTIONALLY. As you're able to shift the way you feel emotionally, both about the physical issue and in general, the indicators you get will shift.

Welcome back to the Forum, GG!

Quote Originally Posted by GetGoing View Post
    I understand that Abe's teaching is to get to the vibration of what is wanted rather than focusing on the current reality (i.e. what is not wanted).
    Let's start this conversation with a more helpful premise (and you've heard us say this before, so you'll get it really easily): Abe's teachings is to emotionally feel better*.

Sure, one way to accomplish that "emotionally feel better" could be to get to the vibration of what is wanted rather than focusing on your unwanted aspects of your current reality (Notice the difference here in what I'm saying, because I'll come back to this in a second), but there are other ways to accomplish that same "emotionally feel better." And that's really helpful to know, when the vibration of what is wanted is unfamiliar to us.

And here's the fun piece about my fine-tuning: You don't even "have to" (too strong a phrase) emotionally feel better about your health. You can feel better by focusing on every other topic which feels better to you and, as you do more of that, you'll be moving towards improvement in all areas of your life, including your bodily manifestations.

Every time you emotionally feel better, you are more clearly tuning to all your solutions, on all your topics, including this one. When you feel relief from your worry when you focus on the sweet face of your cat, you're more clearly to all your solutions, even this one. When you find ways to think about your current reality (even your body) so that it still feels true to you yet emotionally feels better to you, you are more clearly tuning to all your solutions, even this one.

This brings to me to the piece I said I'd come back to. Abe teach us that every particle of the universe is a mixture of wanted (by you) and unwanted (by you) aspects. This is the "Contrast" of which they speak. There is no thing in this universe which is 100% what is not wanted, not even your specific health issue. When you understand that, you can look around your current reality and start to find (and then give your attention to) the aspects of your current reality which are wanted by you. And you will emotionally feel better as you do so.

And that would be a shortcut to get you to the vibration of what is wanted, because all you'd be doing is looking for and finding and giving your attention to what is wanted in your current reality. And you would emotionally feel better than you were emotionally feeling as you were giving your attention to your not-wanted aspects of your current reality.

Rather than go into the specific health issue, what tips techniques and strategies do you have when the physical issue is always present and very noticeable.
    I understand. And you're wise not to go into the specific health issue, because such a focus or conversation wouldn't serve you.

As you're aware of and noticing your physical issue, you'll notice that it's not always present or noticeable in the same way throughout your day or from day to day. There's variability in all our experiences. And some of that variability is more in the direction of your wanted. Since you're going to notice what's going on with your physical issue, give more of your attention to when it's more in the direction of your wanted. Abraham call that "taking a positive score" (rather than the more common "taking a negative score" that a lot of us humans tend to do).

But the key thing to remember is what's actually going on with your body (whether it's more comfortable in this moment or was more bothersome last week) is a manifestation. Manifestations aren't the cause of your vibration. It's your thoughts about and your focus upon your manifestation which are the causes of your vibration. We've already discussed some ways you can direct your focus differently. You also have the ability to find ways to think differently about your physical issue and Abe would encourage you to find ways which emotionally feel better to you to think about your physical issue. You can have your physical issue and think about it in ways which produce despair for you, which would be one vibration. Or you can have your physical issue and think about it in way which produce hopefulness, which would be another vibration. But the difference between the vibration of despair and the vibration of hopefulness is the difference between manifesting more of your issue and manifesting an improved bodily condition.

This brings me to 2 important pieces:

The first piece is that our manifestations are never done, meaning that the chair that I'm sitting on wasn't manifested once and it's there forever more. No. Every moment that this chair is in my experience, I am creating it. It seems to me to be the same chair because every moment I am creating a chair that is just like what the one a moment before. And, once we learn to do this (and we do learn to do this, between the ages of 4-7 months, IIRC), we start to tell ourselves a story about how things are "permanent," when they're really not. Things just seem permanent because we keep creating the same things over and over and over again in our experience. (And a lot of the time, that habit of ours serves us really, really well.)

This applies to your physical issue, too. Sure, you might have (inadvertently) kept focusing on your body and your issue in the same way to keep manifesting the same issue over a period of time (and, BTW, there was benefit in your doing that), but that doesn't mean you have to continue to focus in that same way going forward.

Which brings us to my second piece, which is that we tend to want to directly jump from where we are to "the solution." But the LoA doesn't let us do that. This is why Abe talk about the "vibrational journey" and they tell us the story about J&E's road trip from Phoenix to San Diego (that you've read about in AAIIG). J&E didn't just beam themselves from Phoenix to San Diego. (This isn't Star Trek; there are no transporters yet in this time-space reality.) They started from where they were (Phoenix) and moved in successive increments in the direction of where they wanted to be until they accomplished where they wanted to be.

And it's the same thing here. You want to start where you are, with the thoughts you have about what you're living (and what you had lived, which I recall was an area of focus for you) and find thoughts which still seem true to you yet which emotionally feel better, without needing your body to change first. That last part is key.

I find it difficult to "physically feel" the way i would like to when I visualise or meditate on the solution, as the health issue is noticeably present in my experience (it has strong chronic physical sensations).
    Then it's a great thing that you've found these teachings because Abe don't ask you to do what you're describing here.

*I want to make sure there's no confusion here between your emotions (what I'm talking about here) and your physical sensations (which you mention in your post).

Thanks Marc and WellBeing for replying. You have a good memory WellBeing, and I appreciate the long thoughtful post. I've taking in what you say and it makes sense. Perhaps I have got a wire crossed somewhere and got to thinking I needed to "feel" a certain way in my body in order to produce it. But what you are saying is to feel emotionally better about the issue and the rest will take care of itself.

But what you are saying is to feel emotionally better about the issue and the rest will take care of itself.
    Not just feel emotionally better about the physical condition, but keep in mind that the emotion you're used to feeling about the physical condition didn't start with the physical condition. It was chronic BEFORE the manifestation, which is why this is a chronic condition. So what other areas in your life are you used to feeling that way? You've got to find relief from that underlying vibration that you've been offering.

If you're not sure about what underlying emotion it is that you need to soothe, then Louise Hay has a whole list of what is often the underlying emotion for a whole bunch of conditions. Only you can know if it fits, but it's a place to start.

When you are not in the throes of negative emotion you can also explore if there is anything about your issue you can appreciate, it could be as broad as "It makes me very clear about wanting good health", or a more specific thing like "I wouldn't have met X if it hadn't been for this issue", whatever feels authentic.

C

thanks
    GetGoing, perhaps you created this physical focus (this physical issue) as a solution to an emotional issue. What is this physical issue distracting you from? Another way of saying this is: If you were completely well physically, then what other life areas feel problematic? Work on your emotional state regarding that, and trust that the physical condition will resolve.